Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

q3qivqi.png

Original Organizers: PointOfOrigin, Plok, simkim

Current Project Moderators: The Dragoness, WWECornSerpentpurplehazeToyoevilSpectra

Old Thread

2018 Secret Santa thread HERE

Signups are currently: CLOSED

This is a gifting game with a simple idea: each person participating is paired with a secret gifter and a secret giftee. The goal is to fulfill the requests on your giftee's wishlist to the best of your abilities. While one present is enough, the more the better! After all, who doesn't love to find pretty eggs waiting for them in their inbox?

Remember, this project is all about spreading the joy of gifting, not being greedy.

Table of Contents:

Timeline, Rules, Signing Up, Wishlist Changes

Participants

Replacement Santas

Santa's Helpers

Banners

Timeline

November 29th - December 21st: Sign ups are open

December 21st - January 2nd: Sorting and finalization of groups

January 2nd - January 5th: Delivery of wishlists

January 6th - January 30th: Gifting period

January 30th - February 10th: "Make up" gifting period (for anyone who was missed)

Rules

But before the fun can begin, there are a few rules to go over:

1. Each gifter is only required to send one gift to their giftee. Anything more comes from the goodness of their hearts.
  2. Off-topic chat, spam, and whining are not permitted in the thread.
  3. Lists must be filled completely. Any lists with empty spots will be rejected.
  4. Please do not request: Holiday dragons or 2G Thuweds. These are very difficult wishes to fulfill.
  5. When putting together your wishlist, you may put more than one dragon in each spot. However, keep in mind that your gifter is only obligated to send you one egg.
  6. Please refrain from just saying "something from my wishlist." It takes much longer to transfer data from those posts. (added 12/7/17)
  7. If you would rather not reveal yourself to your giftee, send the teleport link(s) and your giftee's name to the Secret Santa account and we'll make sure everything is delivered.
  8. You must have the messenger feature enabled. We need to be able to contact you.
  9. Unless you specifically mention your intention to do so somewhere in your wishlist, freezing a gift is forbidden.
  10. Killing, trading, abandoning, or regifting a gift is not allowed. 
  11. You may request an influenceable egg or gendered hatchling, but not specifically a hatchling outside of the 7th slot. You must be willing to take either.
  12. Thank your gifter! They are putting their time into finding a nice gift for you.
  13. Giftees have 48 hours to respond to gifter PMs and to pick up gifts.  Gifters may wait longer if they choose but are not expected to hold gifts for more than 48 hours.

Mods have the right to add more rules if they see fit at any time.

In the case of not following the rules, you will be greylisted (warned) for one offense, and blacklisted (banned) for two offenses. Both lists will be kept private. If you disagree with a warning, you are welcome to send us a PM so we can work it out.

Creating a Wishlist

Each person has a list with seven slots which they can fill with holiday wishes according to this chart:

*Anything not marked as CB must have a lineage*

Slot 1

• CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 2G prizekin (with a specific breed as mate), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from Holly.

Slot 2

• CB Copper, CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, 2G Metal, 3G Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 3G from Spriter's Alt, 3G Thuwed, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine.

Slot 3

• CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, 3G Metal, CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese, 2G prizekin (without a specific breed as mate).

Slot 4

• CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Metal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

Slot 5

• CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon), 2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize.

Slot 6

• Something with a lineage. Be as specific as you like, as long as the requested dragon does not belong in one of the most valuable, difficult to obtain slots. 

Slot 7

• CB uncommon (not very uncommon), CB common, bred BSA dragon, a hatchling.

Not sure of the rarity of a dragon? Ask one of the mods!

You may list as many things as you would like under each slot. Just make sure that your wishes meet the criteria.

Anything considered to be less valuable than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example, if you don't want any of the dragons listed for the first spot, you can fill both the first and second spot with a dragon that would fall under second spot, etc. You may also fill any slots with "surprise me," but you will have to take whatever your gifter gives you.

Also, do not expect from your gifters to fulfill every wish you have. They are only required to send you one gift.

Sign Up Process

To match people in their gifting abilities and requests, we need to know what they are capable of catching/breeding/trading for. Because of that you are asked to list your special dragons, lineages and catching abilities. We understand that you may feel uncomfortable with that. In that case, instead of putting the lower half of the form (below your wishlist) in your sign up post, just PM us your information. Nothing you share will be made public.

Please do not edit your wishlist after a thread update has been posted. This makes the process easier on the mods. Once we have seen your post and cleared it, we will not be looking back for any new changes. If you want to make any changes to your wishlist, make a new post in the thread using the "I Want to Change My Wishlist" form.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: Please include a link to your profile.

Scroll name: Please include a link to your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

Change your mind about something on your list? That's okay! As long as you have not been assigned a gifter yet, you are free to make changes using the form below. When requesting a wishlist change, do not edit the form into your original post. We most likely won't see it. By creating a new post with your request, it is ensured that the change will be made.

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum name: Please include a link to your profile.

Scroll name: Please include a link to your scroll. 

Wishlist:

Getting a Giftee

Participants will receive PMs with their giftee's name sometime between January 2nd and January 5th. You must complete the google form linked in your PM in one week in order for your participation to be confirmed. If you do not respond before the deadline, you will receive a second back up message. This is your final chance to participate in this year's Secret Santa.

If you decide to still participate upon getting that second message, an answer is still required. If you don’t answer in one week’s time, you will be marked as inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned.

That means you have a maximum of two weeks to confirm participation. No one will be reassigned until those two weeks pass.

Secondary Gifters

Since in the past, people have disappeared, were unable to play, or just stopped playing, we will be keeping a list of secondary gifters who would be willing to step in so that no one ends up without a gift. When taking a position as a secondary gifter, all of the rules for primary gifters still apply (see above).

For that purpose, we are going to have two classes of secondary gifters: Replacement Santas and Santa's Helpers.

The job of a Replacement Santa is pretty straightforward. Your task will be to take upon yourself another giftee in case someone ends up without a gift. You will be able to send their gift(s) during the dedicated "make up" period.

I Want to Be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.
Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!
Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Santa's Helpers are people whose main job would be to help out people struggling to get some gifts. You could be asked to do anything - from holding eggs to breeding a line someone needs that you have to even catching eggs. Of course, you can always refuse any request.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Submitting Gift Reports

Gifters should submit proof of their gifts via private messages to the Secret Santa forum account. Gift reports will not be shared publicly; they are used solely by the moderating team for tracking and verification purposes. Gift report PMs should be sent separately from any questions or requests. 

Giftees do not need to the report gifts they are given. 

We are not requiring any screenshots at this time, though if a scroll is hidden, we may need to verify if a gift is on your scroll. A mod may ask you to unhide your scroll, or ask that your username be briefly displayed on egg/hatchling view pages.

Please use the following format for your PMs

Subject line: Gift Report

Message Contents:

Gifter's Forum Name:

Giftee's Forum Name:

Breed of Gift:

Lineage Link: 

FAQ

Q: Can I participate without sending a gift/receiving a gift?

A: No. While you can sign up as a Replacement Santa or a Santa's Helper, you cannot sign up just to receive a gift. That's not the point of this game.

Q: I sent my gift(s), but my giftee has not been active. Will I be given a new giftee?

A: No. Once the gifting has started, no one will be reassigned except for those who did not receive gifts.

Q:  My gifter/giftee has not contacted me at all. What should I do?

A: If you have not heard from them by the end of the gifting period, contact the mods through the Secret Santa account. We will make sure you get a gift.

Q: Can I decide not to play after the sorting period begins?

A: For the purpose of laziness, no. But if you do have a real issue that takes priority, we will find new partners for your gifter and giftee.

Q: I received a gift that wasn't on my wishlist. Do I have to keep it?

A: Before contacting us for help, make sure your gifter didn't send you the wrong gift. Politely point out your wishlist to them. If there is still an issue, let us know.

Q: I believe my gift has been traded/abandoned/regifted.

A: Contact a mod immediately. This is against the rules. You will not be asked to send any more gifts to your giftee.

Q: I ran out of Magi dragons! How do I send gifts to my giftee?

A: Send a PM to the Secret Santa account. A mod will send you a two-way teleport and then deliver any gifts for you.

Q: What happened to the raffles?

A: Yes, there used to be spontaneous raffles held in the old thread. However, we are starting fresh and have decided to leave this idea behind.

Q: Can I participate if my scroll is hidden?

A: Yes, but be prepared to receive a PM from a mod. We do need to be able to check your scroll at certain points. You can hide it again right after.

Q: What happens if I'm given a warning?

A: Warnings are given for breaking thread or forum rules. After one offense*, you will be greylisted. That means you will receive a PM from the project account detailing the situation and asking you not to do it again. If you break the rules a second time*, you will be blacklisted. You will be permanently banned from participating in Secret Santa activities.

Q: Will thread moderators be participating in the gifting portion of the event?

A: Yes, moderators will be allowed to enter. However, out of fairness, moderators will not be allowed to receive gifts from non-mod participants. We will still happily step in as replacement/supplementary gifters when asked.

*These conditions apply if you break the rules pertaining to gifts (freezing without prior notice, killing, biting, experimenting, trading, regifting, abandoning) only. For thread related offenses (spam, off-topic chat, rude or inappropriate behavior, complaining about a gift, editing a post after an update has been completed), participants will be allowed two chances to correct their behavior before being banned. Upon committing the third offense, they will be blacklisted and removed from all lists.

Edited by Secret Santa
Attempting to correct space issues

Participants

#A

#B

#C

#D

#E

#F

#G

#H

#I

#J

#K

#L

#M

#N

#O

#P

#Q

#R

#S

#T

#U

#V

#W

#X

#Y

#Z

Edited by Secret Santa

MOD NOTES FOR SECOND POST LIST AND SPREADSHEET ENTRIES:

==========================================================

Second Post List Update:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Approved (and ready to be added to the spreadsheet.):

Rejected (Skip over, do not add to spreadsheet.):

Added to Spreadsheet:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

(Please strike through names once info is input into the spreadsheet.)

--------------------------------------- 

Morning! Realized that since we're not allowing chat right now, it would be pointless to do links for every wishlist that had been approved, since they'll be posted in the order below. I'll give you the first one, so you don't have to pick through the thread for your starting point, but after that you can simply scroll down to see the next one...

WWE, I copied and pasted the whole wishlist, etc. into the second post list!

I probably won't update so often, not for just a couple of posts, but I'm "practicing" our system. :)

- toyo

Second Post List Update, [11/29] [0750 ish] [Toyo]

Approved (and ready to be added to the spreadsheet:

The Dragoness https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?tab=comments#comment-9590323

Mochi

RainbowTheAlbinoServal

Rejected (skip over, do not add to spreadsheet:

Ruby Eyes

Added to spreadsheet, [11/29] [2:19PM] [WWECornSerpent]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update, [11/29], [11:10], [purplehaze]

Approved (and ready to be added to the spreadsheet):

Ylvanne

rrattts

Terces

Ghost

Chocolatefountain

Rosastrasza

Rejected (skip over, do not add to spreadsheet):

Moulder

Added to spreadsheet, [11/29], [2:51PM], [WWECornSerpent]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update, [11/29], [7:10 PM], [The Dragoness]

dustpuppy

leaf0701

WWECornSerpent

jumpsnake

Dirtytabs

jazeki

Miral

Bog

coo_

Added to spreadsheet, [11/30], [8:29PM], [WWECornSerpent]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update, [11/30], [00:20], [purplehaze]

TerraAnne

Greengrim

DarknessDragon197

MaeTM

Xasora

Added to spreadsheet, [11/30], [8:50PM], [WWECornSerpent]

Second Post List Update, [11/29], [11:30 AM], [The Dragoness]

Draconiusultamius

Hvergelmir

Moulder

FoxintheBox

MinkishMinx

Added to spreadsheet, [11/30], [9:04PM], [WWECornSerpent]

Second Post List Update, [12/1], [8:20 AM], [Toyo]

MinkishMinx https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-9591003

Xasora https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-9591269

Themod444 https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-9591290

Amy.x  https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-9591491

(none)

Added as helper and replacement:

Amy.x

Correction: (From a PM)

RainbowtheAlbinoServo: trading abilities should read "I don't trade much, so expect an overtrade."

Added to spreadsheet, [12/3 ], [3:02PM ], [WWECornSerpent ]

Second Post List Update, [12/1], [5:48 PM], [The Dragoness]

deja

Silvynx

Toyo

Ariento

Sunfeathers

Added to spreadsheet, [12/3 ], [3:44PM ], [WWECornSerpent ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update, [12/02], [12:05], [purplehaze]

FoxintheBox

sara4cows

Seriva Senkalora

Added to spreadsheet, [12/3 ], [4:02PM ], [WWECornSerpent ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update, [12/3], [12:23AM], [Toyo]

littleangelamy22

Yhme

Areous

Added to Replacement Santa:

Areous

Added to Helper:

Yhme

Areous

Rejected (do not add to spreadsheet)

Celis

Added to spreadsheet, [12/3 ], [4:18PM ], [WWECornSerpent ]

--------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update, [12/3], [3:23 PM], [The Dragoness]

celis

banban007

ranger lucy

Splashie

Velvet_paw

Added to spreadsheet, [12/3 ], [4:40PM ], [WWECornSerpent ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update:  [12/4],  [09:25],  [purplehaze]

biruko

Dragonaxew

Firstborn Dragon

Fireyprincess1

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/9],  [2:09PM],  [The Dragoness]

Second Post List Update, [12/1], [5:48 PM], [The Dragoness]

Fireyprincess1

OrcaFreak

Ariento

PREDATOR

Seahorse

Kelkelen

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/9],  [2:42PM],  [The Dragoness]

Second Post List Update, [12/6], [7:40AM], [Toyo]

Marie19R

mpolo

The Dragoness (changes)

SuperCream

Glyndlamir

MaeTM (changes)

onemessyperson

Mow

Added to helper list:

onemessyperson

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/9],  [4;20PM],  [The Dragoness]

Second Post List Update, [12/9], [3:01PM],  [The Dragoness]

Lurhstaap

Chaos Rider

twol8sue

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/9],  [4:20PM],  [The Dragoness]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update:  [12/12],  [9:28AM],  [purplehaze]

Approved

sylviamaris

snakehands

Splashie (edits made to original wishlist rather than submitting change form}

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/21],  [8:18PM],  [WWECornSerpent]

---------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update, [12/13], [5:35PM],  [The Dragoness]

shopfront

Splashie (changes)

tnoelemaK

Varislapsi

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/21],  [8:42PM],  [WWECornSerpent]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update:  [12/14],  [5:26pm],  [purplehaze]

SamuelMaybird

Varislapsi

Shadowdrake

Syryn

Miichie

TerraAnne (changes)

Kovia - links in form are broken due to coding problems

REMOVE FROM SPREADSHEET - PM REQUEST!

Coo_

Added to Spreadsheet:  [8/21],  [9:14PM],  [WWECornSerpent]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Post List Update:  [12/15],  [11:17pm],  [Toyo]

Guillotine

Seirye

Rosastrasza (changes)

Added to Spreadsheet:  [8/21],  [9:27PM],  [WWECornSerpent]

Second Post List Update:  [12/18],  [9:37pm],  [purplehaze]

MaeTM (changes)

Kovia

Seahorse (changes) per PM sent 12/23

FAstudent12

Nqli

Mochi (changes)

Rekha

Dragonblaze239  (HarbingerPuppeteer is current forum name)

cherrywrw - blank levels on form

4mymirage - no links to scroll or profile

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/24],  [8:57AM],  [WWECornSerpent]

Second Post List Update:  [12-20],  [444pm],  [Toyo]

cherrywrw

Ruby Eyes

Yunneil

Shuuichi

jetaime

Fireyprincess1

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/24],  [10:00AM],  [WWECornSerpent]

Second Post List Update:  [12/21],  [10:40pm],  [purplehaze]

Sheriziya

Tigerkralle

Fireyprincess1 (changes)

Aie

Tinibree

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/24],  [10:24AM],  [ WWECornSerpent]

Second Post List Update:  [12/22],  [1205],  [Toyo]

Carmelita fox

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-9601701

nxtashaxt

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-9601754

foxinthebox (changes)

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-9602030

evilSpectra

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-9602669

Alayajoy

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-9602781

cerimonster (but don't add 2nd gen holly to row 1, that was a mistake, corrected by PM)

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-9601800

Added as replacement santa/helper

evilSpectra

Alayajoy

Added to Spreadsheet:  [12/24],  [10:45AM],  [WWECornSerpent]

Second Post List Update:  [12/25],  [2344pm],  [Toyo]

Ariento (changes)

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181063-secret-santa-2017/?page=8&tab=comments#comment-9604919

Added to Spreadsheet:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Edited by Secret Santa

Replacement Santas

Forum name: Toyo https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/21900-toyo/
Scroll name: toyofubl https://dragcave.net/user/toyofubl

Breeding abilities: I can breed (in theory) a 2g prize, 3g prizes (stairstep and checker), various spriter's alt checkers, 2g metals, many lovely checker lineages (common, uncommon, holiday, and rare).
Catching abilities: I am not a reliable or consistent catcher.
Trading abilities: I can try to trade for valuable things, but only at the mercy of my dragons' breeding luck.

Forum name: The Dragoness
Scroll name: elizabeth342
Breeding abilities: 3-5G Prizes, 2G Metals, 3-4G SA checkers, 3-4G Thuweds, 2G Avatars (but only from female GoN), 2G Hybrids

Catching abilities: I can usually catch Zyumorphs, Lunar Heralds, and Fire Gems easily.  I see Golden Wyverns every now and then.

Trading abilities: Not so great beyond 3G Prize swaps or SA line swaps. Sometimes I can trade for BSA hatchling packs.

Forum name: Ylvanne 
Scroll name: Ylvanne
Breeding abilities: I can breed lots of pretty things, low or high generations. Things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals,
pretty checkers, Prizes and spriter's alt lineages.
Catching abilities: I can catch most things. Xenos (takes me a while, tho), Zyus, Trios, Papers, Chickens, Dinos, Coppers...
Anything but Golds or Silvers, apparently ><
Trading abilities: I'm usually good at trading, but I'm not the best, tbh. Since I usually can catch my things,
I only trade when I want to get CB hatchies.
Teleport abilities: I have tons of Magis, no worries :P
Forum name: rrattts 
Scroll name: rrattts

Breeding abilities: Any 2nd Gens, 3rd Gen prize  (not Holly or Prize) 
Catching abilities: Very good including metals
Trading abilities: have the means to trade if not able to catch 

Forum name: Terces
Scroll name: Terces

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2Gs from almost anything except Prize/Holly/Spriter alt. I can breed 3G and higher Prizes, 3G and higher Spriter alt checkers, have LOTS of Metal/Trio/Holiday/Avatar checkers. I also have an original 2008 Vampire.
Catching abilities: I am not very reliable at catching eggs. Commons are doable, but uncommons (and rarer) require a lot of luck for me. Golds, Silvers and Coppers are almost impossible.
Trading abilities: I can't trade for things like CB Golds/Silvers, 2G Prizes or Neglecteds but I can try to trade for other things.

Forum name: Moulder 
Scroll name: moulder

Breeding abilities: 3g Spriter's Alt checkers(or even gen),3g-5g prize checkers/stairs,3g holly checker,2g metal,other common lineages.
Catching abilities: Just...I'm lazy,but I can catch almost anything except CB silver/CB gold
Trading abilities: I usually trade for CB dragons.As for 2g prize and 2g Spriter's Alt,I think it depend on would their owner like to trade them.
Forum name: Chocolatefountain
Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/dietrich0614

Breeding abilities: 3-5G Prizes, 3-4G Even-gen from Spriter's Alt, 2G Silver, other common lineage 
Catching abilities: Almost everything except CB Gold and Silver 
Trading abilities: Not able to trade things from Slot 1. For other stuffs, I will try my best :) 
Teleport abilities: Have enough Magis
Forum name: WWECornSerpent
Scroll name: WWECornSerpent

Breeding abilities: 3rd+G Alt lineages, 3rd+G Prizes/prizekins - stair/checker
Veriety of 2G & checkers from Holiday or metal and their kin, no PB Gold or Silver
Catching abilities: No metals, rare occasion Trio/Xeno/Zyo, better CB Alts/Spessartine/BSA
Trading abilities: 2G or higher Prizes, rarer CB upon occasion, sometimes just lucky
Forum name:  DarknessDragon197
Scroll name: DarknessDragon197

Breeding abilities: Can breed any 2G rare/uncommon/uncommon pair from mates of choice, 2G Metals, any 2G from holiday (Any Halloween, Solstice, Mistletoe, Aegis, Snow, Radiant Angel, Heartstealing, Mutamore, Soulstone), 2G Avatars, and 2G Hybrids.
Catching abilities: Catching varies on the biomes but usually able to catch CB Fire Gems, Gemshards, Lunar Heralds, Pyralspites, Aeons, Golden Wyverns, Coppers, Blusangs, Trios, Xenowyrms, Zyumorphs, and the occasional Chicken, Cheese, and Paper.
Trading abilities: Sometimes I can trade for anything of the above listed, rarely can trade for CB Golds, Silvers, and 2G Prize-kins.

Forum name: InugamiZERO https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/204010-inugamizero/
Scroll name:  InugamiZERO https://dragcave.net/user/InugamiZERO

Breeding abilities: Not much.
Catching abilities: I can catch up to Rare Uncommons.
Trading abilities: I can make NDs, so I'm able to trade for most anything.

Forum name: FoxintheBox - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/195712-foxinthebox/ 
Scroll name: WoLfgIrLyS - https://dragcave.net/user/WoLfgIrLyS

Breeding abilities: All un/common & rare 2nd gen/spiral/stair - NO even gen lineages/checkers
 ( only a few 3rd gen+ lineages with SAs' and thuweds ) all 2nd gen holiday lineages except Vals
 older than Arsani and Xmas older than Wrapping Wing, 3rd gen+ Prizes. 
Catching abilities: Anything up to CB Silver rarity. 
Trading abilities: Anything up to CB Silver rarity.
Forum name: Mochi 
Scroll name: xxlonewolfxx

Breeding abilities: None? I don't pay attention to lineages so I'm easily confused by anything involving them.
Catching abilities: I can't catch metals. I can catch most rares. I can easily catch Trios, Zyus, Golden Wyverns, Pyralspites and uncommons (lunar heralds, fire gems, gem shards, bsa hatchlings, etc). I have also caught a handful of xenos (I'm pretty confident I could nab at least one in the allotted time given). 
I have also caught blusangs but that mostly depends on my luck though I saw a couple of them the other day, it's really 50/50.
Trading abilities: I've mostly done simple 1:1 CB trades or swaps so yes, if it's nothing complicated (lineages are beyond me).

Forum name: Amy.x
Scroll name: Amy.x

Breeding abilities: I can breed a decent amount of 3rd gen prizes, some 3rd gen Spriter's Alt lineages, a few prize checkers, 2g metals,
2g holidays which I have.

Catching abilities: Up to CB Silver rarity.
Trading abilities: I may be able to trade for 2g prizekins (any mate) or other 2g holidays or 3rd gen prizes/pretty checkers

Forum name: deja 
Scroll name: dejaentndu

Breeding abilities: 2g Silvers and Golds, 2g from Holidays I own, 2g Hybrids, any 2g common/uncommon,
some 3g Spriters alt lineages (stair and checker), few 3g Holiday checkers.
Catching abilities: Unbreedables, CB Xenos, CB Aeons, CB Coppers, CB commons and uncommons.
Trading abilities: 3g Prizes, 2g holidays I don't have, anything up to CB Silver rarity.

Forum name: Dirtytabs
Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs 

Breeding abilities: Lots of common checkers, a few uncommon/metallic checkers, a handful of prize stairs/spirals, I have a 2008 vampire. As a replacement Santa, I mostly want to take care of abandoned bred requests
Catching abilities: uncommon things like xenowyrms I can do so-so, but CBs from the first and second slots are no-go
Trading abilities: I can't be counted to trade skillfully

Forum name: Areous
Scroll name: Joker22

Breeding abilities: 2G Metals, 3G Spriter's Alts, most any other 2Gs. Not a prize person, so I don't have many of those to breed
Catching abilities: Can catch most things except metals, pretty inconsistent with the more rare catches though

Trading abilities: Can trade for most things, but CB Metals/NDs are rare; cannot trade for 2G Prizes/Hollies 

Forum name: Celis https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/22686-celis/
Scroll name: Celis https://dragcave.net/user/celis

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons, except a holly so I can definitely do 2nd gens for people who want them.  I also have some nice third gen tinsel and shimmer lineages (nothing lower than 3rd gen though).
Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg
Trading abilities: I can defintely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.
Teleport abilities: I have several teleport dragons so I should be good there.

Forum name: Kelkelen

Scroll name: Kelkelen

Breeding abilities: Many, many Tinsels and Shimmers, can breed 5th-gen and higher perfect stairs.  Loads of pretty checkers and other EG lineages, 3rd – 8th gen.  4th and 5th EG lineages with Spriter’s Alts in bases.  Plenty of 3rd EG checkers from various Holidays.  Have sufficient CB Silvers to breed with, but only 3 (picky!) CB Golds.  Plenty of CB Trios.  A few rainbow lineages and poem/song lyric lineages.  Can breed plenty of pretty BSAs, PB 2nd gens. 

Catching abilities: NOT CB Metals or Trios.  Occasionally Xenos or Zyus, and generally good at catching Almandines, Spessartines, Blusangs, and Golden Wyverns.

Trading abilities: So-so, I wouldn’t count on it.

Forum name: sylviamaris

Scroll name:  sylviamaris

Breeding abilities: I have at least one CB Holiday from every release except Holly and Sweetling, and at least one CB of every other dragon, each gender, including metals, GoN, and Sinos.  I have no Prize checkers, and the lowest gen Prize I have is 3g stair or spiral.  The only Spriter's Alt lineage I have is a Desipis/Gaia checker.  I have several Silver/Xeno checkers and a few nice Gold/Holiday checkers.

Catching abilities: I don't typically have as much time for hunting as some people, but I can devote extra time to catching for a gift for someone!  I'd say my catching luck is "average."

Trading abilities: I don't do much trading and I don't think I'm very good at it, but I can turn it up for gifting.  In past Secret Santas people were incredibly generous and helpful when they knew it was for a gift.

Forum name: Shadowdrake https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/45263-shadowdrake/

Scroll name: Shadowdrake https://dragcave.net/user/Shadowdrake

Breeding abilities: 2nd-gen metals, avatars, hybrids, etc. and a few lyrical lineages.

Catching abilities: Anything CB that's not a copper or other metal.

Trading abilities: can probably trade for anything that's not a CB green copper or rarer.

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/224042-fastudent12/
Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/FAstudent12

Breeding abilities: I have several CB Silvers, 2 CB Golds, 3 2nd gen Tinsels, a few 2nd gen alt offspring, 2 GoN, CB's of all Halloween dragons, also 2 Snows and 1 Solstice. 
Catching abilities: Zyus, Trios, Blusangs, Almandines and Spessartines, most Xenos, sometimes Aeons and Coppers
Trading abilities: Can usually trade for most of the uncommons listed

Forum name: evilSpectra

Scroll name: evilSpectra

Breeding abilities: Always at the mercy of my dragons, though I do have a full roster of purples. I have at least one CB M/F pair of all rares including Metals, Xenowyrms, Sinomorph and Guardian of Nature, and most uncommons including the Zyu and I have a ton of CB Blacks and Nebulae, though I'm still missing a smattering of commons and uncommons. I can't do anything amazing with pygmies (aside from Dusk Pygmies), drakes, or splits unfortunately. I am technically able to breed a 3G Prize, and a couple 3G from Spriter's Alts, a few more 4G Prizes, and a few 4G from Spriter's Alts. I have an assortment of lovely BSA checkers and purebreds, Trio checkers and purebreds. For metals, I can breed a couple of 3-4G checkers and purebreds, but nothing from super rare pairings. For holidays, I have at least one CB M/F pair of every Halloween dragon, and it looks like I'll end up with CB of all Christmas dragons as well. I also have Heartseekers, and Arsani. I have a couple pretty Christmas and Valentine's checkers but not a wide variety, and I have a ton of 2G Halloweens though I'm still breeding mates for some of them. I don't have any super low gens from rare lineages, though I can pull a couple of pretty 4G Thuweds out of my hat.

Catching abilities: I can catch up to CB Xenos fairly regularly. Metals, including Coppers, continue to elude me. The jungle biome hates me though. :(

Trading abilities: I'd say I'm pretty solid in this regard, though it of course depends on who is trading what at any given point. I've traded for all of my most valuable dragons.

Forum name: Alayajoy
Scroll name: Alayajoy

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gens of almost anything except prizes. I can try breeding some 5th gen prizes (bronze and silver tinsel), and all prizes for 6th gen+. I have a good amount of CB's for trying for alts. I can breed some 3rd gen purbreeds, but my best lineages are seasonal and nebula related.

Catching abilities: Not good at catching metals, or green coppers, but do have reasonable luck with most other things.

Trading abilities: Can do some trading for lesser level things. I don't have much to offer for higher level things.

Edited by Secret Santa

Santa's Helpers

I Want to Be a Helper!
Breeding abilities: I can breed lots of pretty things, low or high generations. Things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals,
Catching abilities: I can catch most things. Xenos (takes me a while, tho), Zyus, Trios, Papers, Chickens, Dinos, Coppers...
Trading abilities: I'm usually good at trading, but I'm not the best, tbh. Since I usually can catch my things,

I Want to Be a Helper!

Breeding Good 3rd gen prize SA lines/Checkers 2nd gens from metals etc
Catching abilities: Very good uncommons and rares

I Want to Be a Helper!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2Gs from almost anything except Prize/Holly/Spriter alt. I can breed 3G and higher Prizes, 3G and higher Spriter alt checkers, have LOTS of Metal/Trio/Holiday/Avatar checkers. I also have an original 2008 Vampire.
Catching abilities: I am not very reliable at catching eggs. Commons are doable, but uncommons (and rarer) require a lot of luck for me. Golds, Silvers and Coppers are almost impossible.

I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: Rosastrasza 
Scroll name: ladyinpink

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G+ Evengen Spriter's Altkin, and most 2Gs (no metals though)
Catching abilities: I can't do CB Metals, Blusangs, and can't reliably catch Xenowyrms. I can generally catch Zyos, Tan Ridgewings, most BSAs (not really Aeons though), and Pyralspites. Trading abilities: I can *somewhat* reliably trade for 2G altkin.
I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: WWECornSerpent 
Scroll name: WWECornSerpent 

Breeding abilities: 3rd+G Alt lineages, 3rd+G Prizes/prizekins - stair/checker
Veriety of 2G & checkers from Holiday or metal and their kin, no PB Gold or Silver
Catching abilities: No metals, rare occasion Trio/Xeno/Zyo, better CB Alts/Spessartine
 Be a Helper!
Forum name: Jazeki - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/44680-jazeki/ 
Scroll name: Snickerkitties - https://dragcave.net/user/snickerkitties  

Breeding abilities: Can do alt lineages, holiday lineages, metals, pretty checkers, low gen prizes,
and Thuweds
Catching abilities: Can catch almandines and zyus and fire gems (no luck really with metals)
I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name:  DarknessDragon197
Scroll name: DarknessDragon197

Breeding abilities: Can breed any 2G rare/uncommon/uncommon from mates of choice, 2G Metals, any 2G from holiday (Any Halloween, Solstice, Mistletoe, Aegis, Snow, Radiant Angel, Heartstealing, Mutamore, Soulstone), 2G Avatars, and 2G Hybrids.
Catching abilities: Catching varies on the biomes but usually able to catch CB Fire Gems, Gemshards, Lunar Heralds, Pyralspites, Aeons, Golden Wyverns, Coppers, Blusangs, Trios, Xenowyrms, Zyumorphs, and the occasional Chicken, Cheese, and Paper.
I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: MaeTM [ https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/232208-maetm/ ] 
Scroll name: MaeTM [ https://dragcave.net/user/MaeTM ] 

Breeding abilities: I have a few 2G altkins and CB metals I can breed (3 Golds, 4 Silvers),
can also breed 3G+ prizes (mostly 4G+), 2G avatars, 2G from Halloweens
and a bunch of nice checkers (including metallic/uncommon mates)
Catching abilities: I can generally catch anything but metallics (golds/silvers/coppers are a no no ;_;)
I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: FoxintheBox - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/195712-foxinthebox/
Scroll name: WoLfgIrLyS - https://dragcave.net/user/WoLfgIrLyS 

Breeding abilities: All un/common & rare 2nd gen/spiral/stair - NO even gen lineages/checkers
 ( only a few 3rd gen+ lineages with SAs' and thuweds ) all 2nd gen holiday lineages except Vals
 older than Arsani and Xmas older than Wrapping Wing, 3rd gen+ Prizes.
Catching abilities: Anything up to CB Silver rarity. 
I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: MinkishMinx 
Scroll name: MinkishMinx 

Breeding abilities: 
3G Prize : https://dragcave.net/group/33987 
4G Prize : https://dragcave.net/group/33979 
CB Metals : https://dragcave.net/group/33989 (all will be named before breeding) 
Cave Borns : https://dragcave.net/group/34830 

** I also have plenty of 5G and above prize breeding pairs that I was too lazy to put into a group.

Catching abilities: Not so reliable for the CB rares, but I'm good with the CB uncommons. 
The only things I have never ever caught are CB Golds and CB Silvers.

I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: Amy.x
Scroll name: Amy.x

Breeding abilities: I can breed a decent amount of 3rd gen prizes, some 3rd gen Spriter's Alt lineages, a few prize checkers, 2g metals,
2g holidays which I have.

Catching abilities: Up to CB Silver rarity.

I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: deja
Scroll name: dejaentndu 

Breeding abilities: 2g Silvers and Golds, 2g from Holidays I own, 2g Hybrids, any 2g common/uncommon,
some 3g Spriters alt lineages (stair and checker), few 3g Holiday checkers.
Catching abilities: Unbreedables, CB Trios, CB Xenos, CB Aeons, CB Coppers, CB commons and uncommons. 

I Want to Be a Helper!
Forum name: Yhme
Scroll name: s0r0k4

Breeding abilities: Have lots of low and high gen EG lineages with commons, uncommons, rares and holidays.
Can breed 2G metals, 2G uncommons, 2G Avatars. Can
attempt alts, hybrids, specific color gemshards, etc. I have all
CB holidays including a 2008 Vamp(female); and I also own a CB male holly and a CB female silver tinsel (tinselkins
for sure, shinies are not guaranteed - you all know how fickle these are). Have several 2G Prizes I can breed 3rd gens from.
I don't really have anything cohesive to offer involving spriter's alts lineage-wise, but I do own a couple 2Gs
and can breed 3rd gens from them
if desired.
Catching abilities: Can catch most uncommons comfortably. Rarer stuff like Dinos, Coppers, some colors of Zyus are problematic
but possible for me. Starting to believe that CB metals don't exist in the cave anymore because I never even see those.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: Areous
Scroll name: Joker22

Breeding abilities: 2G Metals, 3G Spriter's Alts, most any other 2Gs. Not a prize person, so I don't have many of those to breed
Catching abilities: Can catch most things except metals, pretty inconsistent with the more rare catches though

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Breeding abilities: Prize dragons (3G and above), I have CB holidays (except valentine09, Holly and Yulebuck), CB metals(gold,silver,copper - 5 pairs each) and almost all CB dragons available in cave.

Catching abilities: Probably won't catch stuffs in January due to busy schedule, but I could trade.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/234457-onemessyperson/
Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/onemessyperson

Breeding abilities: Able to breed 2G holiday kin from the following Holiday dragons: Caligene, Cavern Lurker (f only), Desipis, Pumpkin, Witchlight, Heartstealing and Mistletoe. Also able to breed (in theory) 2G trios, 2G Coppers, 4G Bronze Shimmer-Scale, 5G Silver Shimmer-Scale, 5G Gold, Silver and Bronze Tinsels (all Prize lineages are Stairsteps or Spirals though). I've other rare cave born dragons that can be bred listed here: https://dragcave.net/group/36876.
Catching abilities: Able to catch uncommons such as Seasonals and Gemshards frequently. Able to catch Zyumorphs and the occasional Trio, Almandine, Spessartine and Xenowyrm less frequently as well as Cheeses

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: Kelkelen

Scroll name: Kelkelen

Breeding abilities: Many, many Tinsels and Shimmers, can breed 5th-gen and higher perfect stairs.  Loads of pretty checkers and other EG lineages, 3rd – 8th gen.  4th and 5th EG lineages with Spriter’s Alts in bases.  Plenty of 3rd EG checkers from various Holidays.  Have sufficient CB Silvers to breed with, but only 3 (picky!) CB Golds.  Plenty of CB Trios.  A few rainbow lineages and poem/song lyric lineages.  Can breed plenty of pretty BSAs, PB 2nd gens. 

Catching abilities: NOT CB Metals or Trios.  Occasionally Xenos or Zyus, and generally good at catching Almandines, Spessartines, Blusangs, and Golden Wyverns.

Trading abilities: So-so, I wouldn’t count on it.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: Shadowdrake https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/45263-shadowdrake/

Scroll name: Shadowdrake https://dragcave.net/user/Shadowdrake

Breeding abilities: 2nd-gen metals, avatars, hybrids, etc. and a few lyrical lineages.

Catching abilities: Anything CB that's not a copper or other metal.

Trading abilities: can probably trade for anything that's not a CB green copper or rarer.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: Syryn
Scroll name: Syryn

Breeding abilities: 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer/Shimmer-kin, various 3rd gen Prizes (stair and checker), 2nd gens from Metals and some Holidays, a couple 4th gen Spriter's Alt lineages
Catching abilities: Not a good catcher, but occasionally I get lucky with rares other than metals.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/224042-fastudent12/
Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/FAstudent12

Breeding abilities: I have several CB Silvers, 2 CB Golds, 3 2nd gen Tinsels, a few 2nd gen alt offspring, 2 GoN, CB's of all Halloween dragons, also 2 Snows and 1 Solstice. 
Catching abilities: Zyus, Trios, Blusangs, Almandines and Spessartines, most Xenos, sometimes Aeons and Coppers

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: evilSpectra

Scroll name: evilSpectra

Breeding abilities: Always at the mercy of my dragons, though I do have a full roster of purples. I have at least one CB M/F pair of all rares including Metals, Xenowyrms, Sinomorph and Guardian of Nature, and most uncommons including the Zyu and I have a ton of CB Blacks and Nebulae, though I'm still missing a smattering of commons and uncommons. I can't do anything amazing with pygmies (aside from Dusk Pygmies), drakes, or splits unfortunately. I am technically able to breed a 3G Prize, and a couple 3G from Spriter's Alts, a few more 4G Prizes, and a few 4G from Spriter's Alts. I have an assortment of lovely BSA checkers and purebreds, Trio checkers and purebreds. For metals, I can breed a couple of 3-4G checkers and purebreds, but nothing from super rare pairings. For holidays, I have at least one CB M/F pair of every Halloween dragon, and it looks like I'll end up with CB of all Christmas dragons as well. I also have Heartseekers, and Arsani. I have a couple pretty Christmas and Valentine's checkers but not a wide variety, and I have a ton of 2G Halloweens though I'm still breeding mates for some of them. I don't have any super low gens from rare lineages, though I can pull a couple of pretty 4G Thuweds out of my hat.

Catching abilities: I can catch up to CB Xenos fairly regularly. Metals, including Coppers, continue to elude me. The jungle biome hates me though. :(

Trading abilities: I'd say I'm pretty solid in this regard, though it of course depends on who is trading what at any given point. I've traded for all of my most valuable dragons.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Forum name: tjenni
Scroll name: tjenni

Breeding abilities: Can breed Metal checkers and Holiday checkers, some Spriter´s Alt Lineages, Purebred Thuweds, some Prize checkers a.s.o.
Catching abilities: I´m good at catching Trios and some of the Xenowyrms but not Metals, but I´m more likely searching for codes, than for specific breeds

Edited by Secret Santa

Banners

user posted image

By Diaveborn

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/q3qivqi.png][/url]

user posted image

By Diaveborn

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/HKUT1vY.png][/url]

user posted image

By Diaveborn

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/o6Xs0t0.png][/url]

user posted image

By Diaveborn

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/qO8ok8Q.png][/url]

user posted image

By T-Tiger

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/321/0/d/lil_dragon___santa_hat_edition_by_t_tiger-d330zdb.jpg][/url]

user posted imageSecret Santa

By T-Tiger

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=http://joeh.org/~wb/dc/santa.png] [COLOR=green][SIZE=50]Secret Santa[/COLOR][/SIZE][/url]

user posted image

By sunshine_ley

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/YVSMVMb.png][/URL] 

user posted image

By sunshine_ley

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/iYN5In0.png][/URL]

user posted image

By sunshine_ley

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/YtUrwMM.png][/URL]

user posted image

By sunshine_ley

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/183737-secret-santa-2018/][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/N4kL81u.png][/URL]
Edited by Secret Santa

Welcome one and all to this year's Secret Santa!

We all know how much everyone has missed this event, so we've decided to bring it back (hopefully for good)! Of course, a few changes have been made, so please read the rules thoroughly before signing up. We also ask that you post all sign up forms in the thread itself so that the mods can approve them. Posts that cannot be approved will be highlighted in updates, so we recommend following the thread and/or turning on notifications for mentions.

This year, we will be allowing on-topic chat in the thread once the sign up window has closed. That does not mean you can whine about the gift you receive or beg for a new group. Mods will be checking in regularly to make sure that things are going well.  You may, however, ask for help with obtaining certain tiers on your giftee's wishlist and express your excitement. We greatly encourage those posts!

Sign ups will be accepted from now until December 21st. Anything submitted outside of this window will be denied.

If you have any questions, send us a PM!

Sincerely,

Secret Santa mod team (The Dragoness, WWECornSerpentpurplehazeToyoevilSpectra)

Edited by Secret Santa

First post! Woohoo! - Toyo

I Want to Sign Up!
Wishlist:
1. 2nd gen prize, or 2nd gen from spriter's alt
2. A CB Xeno egg or hatchling (any kind, any gender)
3. A CB Lunar Herald egg or hatchling (any color, any gender)
4. A CB hatchling (specklethroat, deep sea, guardian, nhiostrife, sunsong.)
5. A perfect checker lineage from a holiday dragon x any breed, 3rd-6th gen
6. A perfect checker lineage from any lunar herald x any dragon, 3rd-6th gen

7. A perfect checker lineage from any dragon x any dragon, 3rd-6th gen

Breeding abilities: I can breed (in theory) a 2g prize, 3g prizes (stairstep and checker), various spriter's alt checkers, 2g metals, many lovely checker lineages (common, uncommon, holiday, and rare).
Trading abilities: I can try to trade for valuable things, but only at the mercy of my dragons' breeding luck.
Teleport abilities: I have enough magis, thank you!

Edited by Toyo

Edited by Toyo

List updated to this point - Toyo

Added to Participation List:

Toyo

Rejected, please reread the rules and resubmit a new wishlist:

(None)

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: The Dragoness
Wishlist:
1. CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G from SA (preferably not a White), 2G Aria from M Holly unrelated to him
2. CB Green Copper, 2G Metal (not from Holiday mate) 3G Prize (not from Holiday mate),  3G from SA
3. 3G Metal, CB Aeon
4. CB Red Dorsal
5. 2G Tan Ridgewing from F Gold Lunar Herald
6. 3G Winter Seasonal from M Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to him, 3G Chrono Xeno with Mutamores in base unrelated to her, 3G Silver with Hollies in base unrelated to her

7. Any perfect non-inbred or PB 3G Gold/Silver/Indigo Lunar Herald checker

Breeding abilities: 3-5G Prizes, 2G Metals, 3-4G SA checkers, 3-4G Thuweds, 2G Avatars (but only from female GoN), 2G Hybrids.
Catching abilities: I can usually catch Zyumorphs, Lunar Heralds, and Fire Gems easily.  I see Golden Wyverns every now and then.
Trading abilities: Not so great beyond 3G Prize swaps or SA line swaps. Sometimes I can trade for BSA hatchling packs.
Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis for now!

Forum name: The Dragoness
Breeding abilities: 3-5G Prizes, 2G Metals, 3-4G SA checkers, 3-4G Thuweds, 2G Avatars (but only from female GoN), 2G Hybrids

Trading abilities: Not so great beyond 3G Prize swaps or SA line swaps. Sometimes I can trade for BSA hatchling packs.

Edited by The Dragoness

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Mochi
Scroll name: xxlonewolfxx
Wishlist:
1. CB Silver, Neglected, or 2G Prize
2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, or 3G Prize
3. CB Aeon or CB Xeno (preferably gaia or thalassa but I'd be happy with any)
4. CB Lunar Herald
5. Carina, Two-Finned Bluna, CB Red or Pink
6. Surprise Me
7. CB Honey Drake, CB Hooktalon, Any CB Pygmy,CB Tarantula Hawk Drake, or a CB Blue Nebula hatchling  

Breeding abilities: None? I don't pay attention to lineages so I'm easily confused by anything involving them.
Catching abilities: I can't catch metals. I can catch most rares. I can easily catch Trios, Zyus, Golden Wyverns, Pyralspites and uncommons (lunar heralds, fire gems, gem shards, bsa hatchlings, etc). I have also caught a handful of xenos (I'm pretty confident I could nab at least one in the allotted time given). 
I have also caught blusangs but that mostly depends on my luck though I saw a couple of them the other day, it's really 50/50.
Trading abilities: I've mostly done simple 1:1 CB trades or swaps so yes, if it's nothing complicated (lineages are beyond me).
Teleport abilities: I have a couple so I should be okay and I can always pick up my own.

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: RainbowTheAlbinoServal
Scroll name: RainbowTheAlbinoServal
Wishlist:
1. Neglected
2. 3G Spriter's Alt, 3G Thuwed
3. Any colors of dinos except red
4. 4G Spriter's Alt
5. Cb BSA Dragons (whites needed the most)
6. Any PBs
7. CB albinos

Breeding abilities: Can breed pbs, and have a very special pair that idk if I can successfully breed.
Catching abilities: Might be able to snatch uncommons, can get trios with luck, or that's it.
Trading abilities: Many things or just a child of that special pair.
Teleport abilities: Nah I have plenty and can breed/catch more.

Second Post List updated to this point! I'm done for now. - Toyo

Approved Wishlists:

The Dragoness

Mochi

RainbowTheAlbinoServo

Rejected Wishlists - please review the "Creating a Wishlist" section and submit a new post (please do not edit your old post, we will not see the changes). If you have any questions, please PM Secret Santa!

@Ruby Eyes

QUICK REMINDER:

We are not allowing chat until wishlist entries are completed - please only post your wishlist/replacement santa/helper forms. Any comments should be directed to the Secret Santa PM. Questions, however, can be asked here (or through PMs to the Santa Account). Thanks!

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!
Wishlist:
1. 2G from alt Blue Mistletoe (my love of loves! From Blue Lunar Herald if possible), 2G from Holly (from Winter if possible), 2G Prize
2. 3G from spriter's alt (any pretty checker), Alt Vine
3. CB Aeon
4. CB Zyumorph (any color but Black or Red)
5. 2G Carina
6. 4G pretty holiday checker
7. CB Morphodrake hatchling ^^

Breeding, catching and trading abilities: Listed above

I Want to Be a Helper!

Breeding, catching and trading abilities: Listed above

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name:   rrattts
Wishlist:
1. 2nd Gen Prize 2nd Gen SA (would love one from anything Blue)
2. Any 2nd Gen PB Alt 2nd Gen Gold (List in profile)
3. CB Aeon
4.CB Tan Ridgewing
5. CB Bolt 2nd Gen Hybrids
6. Any 2nd gen metal fails
7.Any Common Hatch for freezing (Will make list in profile)

Breeding abilities: Can breed almost any 2nd  except Hollies and 2nd Gen Prize  (Not into lineages)
Catching abilities: Good at catching all eggs given time
Trading abilities: Very good at trading 
Teleport abilities: Have enough thank you

Breeding abilities: Any 2nd Gens, 3rd Gen prize  (not Holly or Prize) 
Catching abilities: Very good including metals
Trading abilities: have the means to trade if not able to catch 
I Want to Be a Helper!

Breeding Good 3rd gen prize SA lines/Checkers 2nd gens from metals etc
Catching abilities: Very good uncommons and rares

44 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

I've just realized I made a mistake.

Can I edit my list?

PM'd RTAB, but just so everyone can see the answer to this question:

If you need to make any changes, please use the "Change My Wishlist" form, which can be found in the first post. If you want to change any of the "capabilities" sections, just leave all the numbers blank and type in whatever capabilities changes you want made. We ought to be able to figure it out from there!

Thanks - Toyo Santa!

I Want to Sign Up!
Wishlist:
1. CB Gold, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from Prize, 2G from Holly
2. CB Green Copper, 2G Metal, 3G checker from Spriter's Alt, 3G Prize
3. 3G Metal checker, CB Trio, Dino
4. 2G Avatar, 4G checker from Spriter's Alt
5. CB Purple, CB Red
6. Any Metal checker, Any Trio checker, Any Avatar checker, Any Holiday checker, 3G stairstep/checker Prizefail (list of ones I already own)
7. CB Azure Glacewing, CB Flamingo

Trading abilities: I can't trade for things like CB Golds/Silvers, 2G Prizes or Neglecteds but I can try to trade for other things.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magi.

I Want to Be a Helper!

Edited by Terces

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Ghost [ https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/216157-ghost/ ]
Scroll name: MetalMilitia [ https://dragcave.net/user/MetalMilitia ]
Wishlist:
1. CB Gold, 2G from SA (a 2G from the Alt Blue Mistletoe would be a dream!), 2G from Holly.
2. CB Copper, CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine.
3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese.
4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal.
5. CB Lunar Herald, CB BSA dragon.
6. Maybe a super duper long stairstep line?
7. Any hatchling will do.

Breeding abilities: I am able to breed quite a variety of 3G prizes, 3G alt lineages (most are not even), 2G metals and 3G EG holly lines.
Catching abilities: I am trash at catching metals but everything else is so-so.
Trading abilities: so-so, I am able to trade for things I cannot catch/breed.
Teleport abilities: Got enough so I'm all good 

I Want to Sign Up!
Wishlist:
1.2G Prize,2G from Spriter's Alt
2.3G Prize Checker,2G Prize-kin
3.CB Aeon
4.CB Zyumorph(Pink&Yellow)
5.For this mistake,I will resubmit in 10 hours.
6.Prize checker fails
7.CB Celestial hatchling

Breeding abilities: 3g Spriter's Alt checkers(or even gen),3g-5g prize checkers/stairs,3g holly checker,2g metal,other common lineages.
Catching abilities: Just...I'm lazy,but I can catch almost anything except CB silver/CB gold
Trading abilities: I usually trade for CB dragons.As for 2g prize and 2g Spriter's Alt,I think it depends on would their owner like to trade them.
Teleport abilities: Enough.

Trading abilities: I usually trade for CB dragons.As for 2g prize and 2g Spriter's Alt,I think it depend on would their owner like to trade them.
Edited by Moulder

I Want to Sign Up!
Wishlist:
1.2G from Spriter's Alt or 2G Prize
2.3G from Spriter's Alt (can be even-gen), Alt Black, Alt Vine
3.CB Aeon
4.4G from Spriter's Alt
5.CB Lunar Herald, CB BSA dragon (prefer Red or Purple)
6.Any Celestial Checker
7.Red or Purple hatchie (any lineage)

Breeding abilities: 3-5G Prizes, 3-4G Even-gen from Spriter's Alt, 2G Silver, other common lineage 
Trading abilities: Not able to trade things from Slot 1. For other stuffs, I will try my best :)

I Want to Sign Up!
Wishlist:
1. Neglected, 2G Spriter's Alt (no rares if possible)
2. 3G from spriter's Alt
3. CB Aeon, CB Blusang
4. CB Zyuomorph, 4G from Spriter's Alt
5. CB Bolts or Purples
6. Surprise me!
7. CB Nhiostrife

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G+ Evengen Spriter's Altkin, and most 2Gs (no metals though)
Catching abilities: I can't do CB Metals, Blusangs, and can't reliably catch Xenowyrms. I can generally catch Zyos, Tan Ridgewings, most BSAs (not really Aeons though), and Pyralspites.
Trading abilities: I can *somewhat* reliably trade for 2G altkin.
Teleport abilities: I've got plenty of Magis.
I Want to Be a Helper!

Catching abilities: I can't do CB Metals, Blusangs, and can't reliably catch Xenowyrms. I can generally catch Zyos, Tan Ridgewings, most BSAs (not really Aeons though), and Pyralspites. Trading abilities: I can *somewhat* reliably trade for 2G altkin.

Updated to here

Approved and added to the second post:

Ylvanne

rrattts

Terces

Ghost

Chocolatefountain

Rosastrasza

@Moulder Your list was rejected because "nothing" is not an acceptable response for any level. All lines must be filled.(Rule #3) If there is nothing that you want from that level you can enter something from any of the lower levels instead. Please resubmit your form.

Santa purplehaze

And Santa Toyo

Edited by Secret Santa