Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

6 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Hello all,

We've had a very generous donation of a 2g prize (male bronze shimmer x celestial). The kind user who gave us this egg requested it be given to a Secret Santa, who would in turn give it to their giftee who 1) had a 2g prize on their wishlist and 2) had no or few 2g prizes on their scroll.

If your giftee fits this criteria, pop a dummy egg into this teleport link! It will be kept open until midnight DC time tonight (I suppose 11:59PM 10 Jan, to be specific). An egg will be picked at random, we will double-check your giftee's wishlist, and then complete the teleport.

Place your dummy egg here!

If the egg begins to be viewbombed, we will unfortunately have to fog it and lose the teleports. If this happens, we'll have to figure out another fair way to give this egg away. 

Thank you to the anonymous user, and thank you to all the participants!

Secret Santa Team

Bump for new page, so everyone can see it! - SantaToyo

Anyone could help me breeding 3 eggs of 2G PB Undine? I need some for alt hunting for my giftee, but all my CB Undines are on cooldown. I can take them right away, I have space exactly for 3 eggs now. I'll be very grateful for any help :) - I got help with it, thank you so much!

Edited by biruko

@biruko, I can! I'd have to do them one at a time, since I have one eggslot. - Santa Toyo, still logged in as Santa (whoops)

Edited by Secret Santa

Just now, Secret Santa said:

@biruko, I can! I'd have to do them one at a time, since I have one eggslot. 

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

I own three CB Golds (two female and one male) that I can try get 2Gs out ofnif anyone needs. (They're kind of stubborn tho, so here's a prayer to the goddess of fortune)

15 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Hello all,

We've had a very generous donation of a 2g prize (male bronze shimmer x celestial). The kind user who gave us this egg requested it be given to a Secret Santa, who would in turn give it to their giftee who 1) had a 2g prize on their wishlist and 2) had no or few 2g prizes on their scroll.

If your giftee fits this criteria, pop a dummy egg into this teleport link! It will be kept open until midnight DC time tonight (I suppose 11:59PM 10 Jan, to be specific). An egg will be picked at random, we will double-check your giftee's wishlist, and then complete the teleport.

Place your dummy egg here!

If the egg begins to be viewbombed, we will unfortunately have to fog it and lose the teleports. If this happens, we'll have to figure out another fair way to give this egg away. 

Thank you to the anonymous user, and thank you to all the participants!

Secret Santa Team

last minute bump, 20 min to go!

If anyone can use a

Cheese hatchie

2nd gen curled Alt Black hatchie (purebred, named parents)

CB Almandine hatchie

Yellow Dino egg

CB Ice egg

CB White Zyumorph egg (forest)

CB Astrapi Xenowyrm egg

for their giftee PM me please.

As I've been asked what I want in return: Nothing, nada, niente. I'm not looking for trades. You PM me, I'll send you a link, that's it.

Edited by Zimtie

I actually only have spot #1 left unfulfilled for my giftee XD But that one ... probably not going to happen.

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I actually only have spot #1 left unfulfilled for my giftee XD But that one ... probably not going to happen.

Let me guess... a 2nd gen Prize or a 2nd gen from Spriters Alt?

Or a CB Gold or Neglected, of course. No SA baby, actually.

Wait a second, it also says Holly offspring - I can do that now XD Dang cooldown periods.

Thanks for making me look again, @Zimtie! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

23 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Or a CB Gold or Neglected, of course. No SA baby, actually.

Wait a second, it also says Holly offspring - I can do that now XD Dang cooldown periods.

Thanks for making me look again, @Zimtie! :D

I have one CB (male) Holly now too. PM me if I can breed anything for you.

34 minutes ago, Zimtie said:

Let me guess... a 2nd gen Prize or a 2nd gen from Spriters Alt?

Same over here. Working on a neglected.

If anyone needs CB Red or Yellow Zyus, I have some newly caught eggs for you. I also have a red Dorsal egg, although I think that might still be on cooldown.

19 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

If anyone needs CB Red or Yellow Zyus, I have some newly caught eggs for you. I also have a red Dorsal egg, although I think that might still be on cooldown.

I could use the red one if no one else needs it ( have already gifted yellow but trying to get one of each because the odds of a neglected are slim ;) )

I still need the following for my giftees list to be completed.

2nd Gen Prize (Shimmer preferred)

2nd Gen Gold from Female Gold and Omen

CB Aeon

CB Tan Ridgewing (Though I did have one for them they didn't respond in over 3 days so I made sure it went to someone else in this thread) 

CB Red Nebula

I don't know if I will be able to fulfill these but hey its a lofty idea of trying to fill their entire list.

I wanted to say thank you to those who have been helping out so much. I have many things on my scroll that I am willing to breed for anyone who needs something for their giftees. Just PM me and let me know if there is something I can breed for you.

Edited by Rekha

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

If you still have the yellow zyu i'd like it for my giftee.