Azure

So... what hatchling are you taking Trick or Treating? :)

Which hatchling did you pick in the event?  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Witchlight here... I quite like the purple. It was the one speaking to me at midnight.

I'm not a fan of the actual Graves, but good heavens that hatchling was adorable! Still, I went with the Marrow- they're my favorite Halloween breed.

Oh man, this event is already off to a great start X'D All the hatchies are so cute! I went for Lurker baby, though--I think her simple colors will let the costumes shine, but she's nonetheless very spooky. Who's a good little terror of the night? You are, you are! :D

I'm sure that  no one is surprised to hear I picked a Shadow Walker to take Trick or Treating.

I had a hard time choosing, although Desipis are my favourite so far, the colours on both the Grave and the Caligene looked great. I picked the Caligene in the end, also because it is based on a moth.

I really really liked the grave, but decided to go with the caligene instead :3 They're both pretty dank

It was a toss-up between the witchlight and shadow walker for me -- I thought they were the cutest of the bunch. Witchlights unseated marrows as my favourite Halloween breed when they were released last year, so there might have been a little bias there too. =P

It was so hard to choose but the Cavern Lurker's sweet little smile won me over!

While I'm most fond of marrows and witchlight dragons, the shadow walker looked so excited for candy that I had to choose her. I may have to break down and try for a shadow walker in the new biome because of it.

Ah, it was a hard choice! I was this, this close to going with the cute Cavern Lurker, but my eye kept sliding over and I had to pick the Pumpkin. Can't resist that pretty orange!

I had to pick the Cavern Lurker, because I end up hoarding Lurkers every Halloween. The other hatchlings were extremely cute too though, especially the Pumpkin. But I need to stay faithful to my Lurkers. :D

Pumpkin, of course! :D

I was tempted by both the Grave and Marrow but in the end I knew I had to pick my favorite. I'm pretending she's one of my frozen hatchlings, Rosa.

I picked the Witchlight, love 'em witches. ^_^

I know it's random but contrary to this poll, so far we've been meeting mostly Graves and almost no Shadowwalkers and Marrows.

I picked Black Marrow, and I thought I was picking Vampire at first. :( (i'm sorry black marrow that I mistake you for a vampire)

It was a hard choice, but I ended up going with the Caligene. Mainly because I love it's design as a hatchling and it's adorable smile.

It was hard choice, they all look so adorable. I picked Shadow Walker, because:

1) I've been around for only two Halloweens (2010 and 2012), so I narrowly missed them and this was my first "missed holiday" regret. I regret Grave (my very favourite Halloween dragon) for the same reason, those orange striped legs are gorgeous. In real life, I will be hoarding Graves more than any other Halloween dragon. But Shadow Walkers (my second most favourite) were first and CB Graves were gone for 3.5 year when I returned to DC, so the feelings weren't so intensive.

2) I started to adore SW since Haunting in Aliset. I was my most favourite of all DC events.

3) I really laughed seeing their sheet ghost costumes in 2012.

4) SW, Pumpkin and Cavern Lurker hatchlings from this year's event looks most excited about spending time with you. And even though I love orange color and CL seems to have the widest smile... (reasons above).

Edited by Anemonis