Azure

So... what hatchling are you taking Trick or Treating? :)

Which hatchling did you pick in the event?  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 visitors so far

3 Marrow

3 Grave

3 Witchlight

1 Lurker

1 Desipis

1 Shadow W.

29 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

That sounds cool! Whose hatchling buddy is it?

Bleh, never mind! I poked around more and it ended up being a glitch on my side. :rolleyes: I'll update my list above accordingly. Sorry for the false alarm!

Nyxity: Did you ever think to screencap it?  Nope, sorry! It just looked like the full ghost costume by itself.... as the dragon sprite under it was being stubborn about loading, apparently!

Edited by munificent

Did you ever think to screencap it?

EDIT: Yeah. I figured. We usually never think to screencap that stuff when it happens. 'Would have been a cool momento, though. :D

Edited by Nyxity

boi the calis look great with the new shop items!

4YxHJw3.png

So far I've visited 28 hatchies;

3 Pumpkins

5 Marrows

5 Graves

1 Caligene

0 Witchlights

3 Lurkers

8 Desipis'

3 Shadow W.

Edited by Ghost

I picked Desipis and half of hatchlings I met are Desipis. Surprised to see not many people picked them here compared to other breeds.

13 minutes ago, Ghost said:

boi the calis look great with the new shop items!

4YxHJw3.png

So far I've visited 28 hatchies;

3 Pumpkins

5 Marrows

5 Graves

1 Caligene

0 Witchlights

3 Lurkers

8 Desipis'

3 Shadow W.

How the Armor Knight gets I?

@VixenDra@jillybean711 The shop was open at the start of day one with all of the costumes available due to a misunderstanding, and was locked ~30-60 minutes in. Anyone who had at least three lollipops was able to buy another costume.

Sixteen visitors so far, and I've only gotten two extra visitors, both early on the first day.

-2 Pumpkins

-1 Black Marrow

-0 Shadow Walker

-5 Cavern Lurkers

-6 Graves

-0 Desipis

-1 Caligene

-1 Witchlight

Edited by 11th

12 minutes ago, 11th said:

I've only gotten two extra visitors, both early on the first day.

Same here. I'm not being visited by anyone :(

I got Hufflepuff costume for free. I bought all the remaining three, but I hope I won't be short of candies in next days, because I don't use Gryffindor set. I haven't been visited yet, but the hatchlings I visited... I would also visit in real world. Let me quote myself from "news" section:

3 hours ago, Anemonis said:

It's 2 Pumpkins, 1 Marrow, 3 Walkers, 1 Lurker, 4 Graves, 2 Desipises and 1 Witchlight for me. They somehow know how much I love each breed, but there still need to be 1 Marrow and 1 Caligene to reflect my love to them perfectly. (...)

And they really know, because after that I visited Caligene, then Grave and then Marrow. This isn't how RNG usually works and it feels more like it's really happening, like I'm really going trick or treating with Shadow Walker hatchling. ^_^ I will miss her (I simply know it's female) when this event is over. :(

They were all so cute, but I ended up picking the Pumpkin. I just loved the way his face looked! I got the Slytherin outfit for free and it looks great on him.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Same here. I'm not being visited by anyone :(

I didn't even know that was possible! :blink: Getting extra visitors, I mean.

However, my list looks cute as it's almost perfectly aligned: First row: SW - Grave - Despis - Caligene; second row: Marrow (that's the odd one out) - Grave - Desipis - Caligene; third row: SW - Grave

So, apart from that one Marrow, it looks perfectly nice and orderly. ^_^

I don't regret my choice at all, btw: The SW just looks so happy!

For me the decision ended up being between Grave and Desipis and chose the Grave, but if I had known that not many people chose Desipis I would have done that. I still haven't had any Witchlights visit yet. 

I've been visiting people I haven't recognised yet but no one has come visited me since yesterday morning :(

I chose the Cavern Lurker and have been visiting people whenever I get a chance, though it doesn't look like I've gotten really any visitors at all today :( 

10 hours ago, Nyxity said:

8 Graves

2 Shadow Walkers

2 Desipis

2 Marrows

1 Pumpkin

1 Cavern Lurker

1 Caligene

1 Witchlight

You and I must be in the same 'random' pool! XD

Of my 19 visitors, 8 have been graves.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how I kept meeting Graves at the start. (Trying to intimidate my Pumpkin friend?!) I was wondering if they would be almost the only breed I'd see. O.o... It seems to be better at providing a more random mix as I continue on, though.

Edited by Nyxity

I chose a Lurker because they're such cute smiley babs :wub: 

I picked the Black Marrow. Currently is wearing the Hufflepuff/Black wizard set with the ghost body sheet underneath. Have seen 22 hatchlings so far, and none of them have been Shadow Walkers! I'm hoping to see some soon. Also, only one Marrow besides my own - and that was the very first one I visited. Lots of Cavern Lurkers and Graves.

So I just couldn't pick between pumpkin and cavern lurker, so I asked my husband "Gold or Purple?" So I ended up with a pumpkin, and no regrets! She's just so adorable, especially in the green Slytherin Costume :P

So far, my visitor list is:

0 Pumpkins

4 Marrows

3 Shadow Walkers

0 Cavern Lurkers

4 Graves

1 Desipis

2 Caligene

5 Witchlights

13 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

So cute, @Azure! :wub: Could you write that up for the other 7 as well? :lol: So the dragon goes to fetch a fresh Pumpkin hatchling so the group of 8 is complete again, and visits the next neighbour!

Oh god. Lots of work! I may write another one or two if inspiration strikes me, sure, but no promises. ;) Not sure which one I'd pick if I were going for a story with similar... most of the Halloween hatchies look cute, but their breeds don't act cute. :P (And also don't fit in the palm of one's hand)

Haven't gotten any random candy from other people in a long time, myself. Maybe more than 24 hours. I'm thinking there's just so many people and only a small proportion are still doing the candy every hour; a lot of visits may end up going to accounts who aren't actively participating. 

Kind of unfortunate. I don't mind not having a ton of candy-- I just wanted to see more people's dragons =P

Almost 1/3rd of the dragons I've seen so far have been SWs. And one Marrow hatchling dressed exactly like mine!