Azure

So... what hatchling are you taking Trick or Treating? :)

Which hatchling did you pick in the event?  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poor desipi, there seem to be so few of them, even though they are so well-designed. 

And I'm up to 16 visitors with no pumpkins, now.

Also seconding the fact that no random visitors seem to have appeared recently.

12 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

Poor desipi, there seem to be so few of them, even though they are so well-designed. 

Someone mentioned that she was visited once when she woke up so it may take some time with all these players online to actually find you. I just wish it was actually easier to find people that we know instead of random people we've never heard of

Someone apparently has the same tastes as me. Slytherins unite! XD 

CFntfqb.png

26 Hatchlings so far, and no Pumpkins or Caligenes. ): I wanna meet a Pumpkin fren.

So far I've met mostly Slytherin and Ravenclaw buddies, and only one Hufflepuff and two Gryffindors. #LoveTheHufflepuffs

Edited by jillybean711

39 minutes ago, polaristar said:

Someone apparently has the same tastes as me. Slytherins unite! XD 

CFntfqb.png

You know you can check the name of the person if you click on the Hatchling in the list 

3 hours ago, MessengerDragon said:

I've been visited by a bunch of desipi!

They're probably the most common ones I've been seeing

Desipis.png

Edit: just saw another one with no costume.

Edited by blockEdragon

I've seen 33 hatchlings.. and 15 were graves!!

The others were:

1 x Caligene

2 x Pumpkin

2 x SW

3 x Lurker

5 x Desipis

5 x Marrow

No witchlight yet :v

Does it make sense that my scroll has a larger number of graves when compared to the other breeds? And, oddly enough, I also have 0 witchlights on my scroll..

'Might have to do with Graves being a rather popular pick this year...

And, just a theory, it may depend on who is online the same time as you or is grabbing a candy the same time...

Edited by Nyxity

Finally decided on a Desipis! I love their concept and design and I have fond memories of their release. Also, the idea of my cute little hatchling using its magic to break people's wills to get as much candy as possible was too good to pass up. I almost went with a Marrow since they were my first Halloween dragon and I love their design, but the hatchling isn't the cute skinless baby-bird-type S2 I know and love. I also considered Caligrene and Witchlight since I like their hatchling art a lot, but I am happy with my choice.

Can't wait until Saber's armor is released for real! (☆∀☆)

I chose Marrow because Marrow is best! <3

I have yet to see any Desipis or Pumpkin babs. Seeing mostly Graves, Lurkers, and Walkers.

Let's see ...

I've visited/been visited by 

4 x Pumpkins

3 x Black Marrows

4 x Shadow Walkers

4 x Cave Lurkers

13 x Graves (Daaaaaaaaang)

4 x Desipises

0 x Caligenes (sadness, this was my choice yet not a single one visited me)

2 x Witchlights

I think graves are very popular. Or graves reaaaaally like me. XD

Graves are undoubtedly the most popular, tbh. I think a close second are the Lurkers. I was torn between the three, including the Walker, but I narrowed it down to the Lurker and the Walker. I chose the Walker from a random number generator. I hate being indecisive cri.

I get why the Graves are so popular though, they're just so elegant and regal, yet spooky and unsettling with the wings and glassy black eyes. Kind of reminds me of a dead handsome/pretty young adult or teen, pretty, but unsettling at the same time. I think that's why people like them so much. They're among my favorite too, but I like Walkers more. They're just shy and I love them sm.

32 minutes ago, jillybean711 said:

Graves are undoubtedly the most popular, tbh. I think a close second are the Lurkers. I was torn between the three, including the Walker, but I narrowed it down to the Lurker and the Walker. I chose the Walker from a random number generator. I hate being indecisive cri.

I get why the Graves are so popular though, they're just so elegant and regal, yet spooky and unsettling with the wings and glassy black eyes. Kind of reminds me of a dead handsome/pretty young adult or teen, pretty, but unsettling at the same time. I think that's why people like them so much. They're among my favorite too, but I like Walkers more. They're just shy and I love them sm.

57% of the hatchlings I've trick-or-treated with are Graves. XD

Hatchies I've seen:

Pumpkin: 2

Black Marrow: 7

Shadow Walker: 4

Cavern Lurker: 3

Grave: 3

Desipis: 2

Caligene: 4

Witchlight: 5

Oddly, one of the Witchlight visitors I've had doesn't have a link to anyone's scroll. Everyone else does but that one particular one doesn't wanna tell me who's watching it! Little goof. :P

I've just seen a lurker in a pink ballerina outfit. Honestly made my day, it looks like perfection!

Still no witchlights on sight. Please visit me beauties! XD

2 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

I've been visited by a bunch of desipi!

They're probably the most common ones I've been seeing

Desipis.png

Edit: just saw another one with no costume.

Of my 21 hatchlings, there were only 2 desipi. *shrugs* Well, good to see there are some more out there. :)

By the way, is that my pumpkin hatchling I spy in the bottom right-hand corner of your screenshot? Because it's certainly dressed like mine. ^_^ Oh wait. No it isn't. Mine has a few ghosty items on as well.

My current numbers stand thus:

Desipis: 2

Cavern Lurker: 5

Shadow Walker: 4

Black Marrow: 3

Witchlight: 1 (oh! Didn't realise it was the only one I'd been visited by so far!)

Grave: 2

Caligene: 2

Pumpkin: 2

6 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

That sounds awesome... I hope to see some of those.

It really is!

0cbr62Q.png

It was a difficult choice as the hatchlings look great, so I went for my favourite - the Black Marrow. I haven't been visited by all the types yet, though I only have a sample size of twelve.

Shadow Walker: 1

Grave: 6

Caligene: 2

Witchlight: 1

No Pumpkins, Cavern Lurkers, Desipi in sight, hopefully that changes as the event goes on. Looks like Graves are pretty popular, I can see why as they're like an epitome of Halloween colours.

12 minutes ago, MaeTM said:

It really is!

0cbr62Q.png

Wow, that works perfectly! I cannot really see any of the Ballerina costumes fitting my Pumpkin friend, though. The color limitations... and I kind of see the Pumpkin as a boy who isn't really interested in being pretty.

Candy swapped just now... I kind of feel sorry for the hatchlings who wound up with people who give them no costumes.*Eyes the two costume-less dragons...*

Edited by Nyxity

It was hard to decide, especially between pumpkin and lurker because they were both sooo cute! I had to go with the happy smily one though, they just look so pleased to go trick-or-treating :y

Glad I picked lurker though, and I'm very glad for the ballerina stuff because I've wanted a halo for my angel since day 1 :D

unknown.png

Fun fact: if you have a ballerina shirt and ghost mask on, it'll make a sideways heart on some hatchie breeds.

Current count

Pumpkin: 3

Shadow Walker: 6

Cavern Lurker: 4

Grave: 7

Desipis: 4

Caligene: 5

Witchlight: 3

Total: 35

I got a Caligene, and although i love him I'm starting to regret it a lil because all the details and the colour make it kinda hard to find a costume that suits it xDD I sorta want to swap for a shadow walker, but I still love my Caligene cutie :3 

41 minutes ago, Celestial-Starforest said:

I got a Caligene, and although i love him I'm starting to regret it a lil because all the details and the colour make it kinda hard to find a costume that suits it xDD I sorta want to swap for a shadow walker, but I still love my Caligene cutie :3 

Same here with my Grave buddy:

Clipboard01halloweenhatch.jpg.fd7b3cf73734a722ab0e33bf0d084081.jpg

It's a bit of a...mess here right now. But he and I are having fun, and that's the most important thing!

I couldn't decide until someone said they're pretending it's one of their frozen hatchies.  I have a bunch of frozen Graves, so that settled it.  :P   One friend went with SW, another with Caligene. 

8 minutes ago, HeDy said:

Same here with my Grave buddy:

Clipboard01halloweenhatch.jpg.fd7b3cf73734a722ab0e33bf0d084081.jpg

It's a bit of a...mess here right now. But he and I are having fun, and that's the most important thing!

Yeah I can't exactly call mine a great costume xDD But I also saw one dragon who had a fluffy fox tail thing, and some sort of robe... '.' it looked really cool, anyone know how to get that? xDD

Screenshot (427).png

Screenshot (428).png