Azure

So... what hatchling are you taking Trick or Treating? :)

Which hatchling did you pick in the event?  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose the Witchlight. All of the hatchling sprites are very cute. I just love everything about Witchlights, right down to their purple plumage. 

Grave! Because I joined on halloween and my first dragon was a grave... I didn't realize it was an event at the time and really didn't want an 'evil-looking' egg but that's all that was dropping.

I took Cavern Lurker - the breed itself is one of my least fav of the Halloweens, but the image was the cutest + simple enough to hope the decorations will be visible on it

I had no idea which was which and I ended up with a really cute little Grave hatchie to take with me. He makes a cute ghost.

Shadow Walker here. I was stumped at first because I don't really have a favorite Halloween breed. Normally I'd have gone for Pumpkin (because of my pygmy collection), but I was a little sad that they weren't as gecko-like. Shadow Walker and ghosts kind of fit my other collection of icy dragons, though... and dressing up a ghostly dragon as a bed sheet ghost was too good to pass up. And they're pretty darn cute. :v

Going back to Pumpkins for a second, though, some random recurring thoughts:

-Pumpkins are small.

-You could literally just carry it from house to house.

-It could fit in the candy basket.

-Teeny tiny costume.

I picked the Pumpkin hatchie because it stood out so much among all the dark ones. It's coloring made it look extra-happy and spiffy.

I picked a Grave because they're my favorite kind of Halloween dragon. I don't really know why they're my favorite, just that they are and I couldn't pass up the chance to pick it!

It was between Caligene and Marrow for me, but I ended up going with the latter since they're still one of my top favorite dragons. I would have much preferred an actual Marrow hatchling appearance-wise though, all blood red and screeching for MORE candy.

It was between the cavern lurker and Shadow walker for me. I went to a number generator and set it from 1 to 8, and i got 3 more than once, so yeah, XD

Honestly I expected more pumpkins by a long shot. They're so cute, and they have such sweet gecko-like faces, that also resemble the sweet eyes of a salamander and newt!

Somebody should make lil signature badges for which trick or treater we chose! I'd totally use it.

Edited by jillybean711

I was caught wavering between the Shadow Walker and the Caligene. In the end, I went with the Caligene hatchie - just couldn't pass up all those beautiful colors.

It was between Grave and Caligene for me, ultimately picked the Grave.

My visitors are 3 Shadow Lurkers, 3 Black Marrows, and 2 Desipis. Where is everyone?

I had 5 different species of the dragons I was interested in taking in. But once I read a little, and saw the popularities- I chose the Desipis. I will give it more love- the love that it deserves. It was one of the five, among Marrow, Lurker, Witchlight, and Caligene.

was struggling for awhile between witchlight and lurker. I really like witchlights even though I missed the drop last year, but the cavern lurker just looked so excited and happy. It reminded me of how I feel about Halloween even now as I get my Rose Quartz from Steven Universe costume ready and decorate outside. While the witchlight was beautiful and fuzzy, the lurker was the happiest looking of all the babies so that's what I ended up picking. I still have some regrets about not choosing witchlight, but every time I see that happy face I feel better.

You ever see something so happy and adorable you start to cry? That's how I feel about the caver lurker baby.

I picked Grave. I sort of just clicked on it randomly.

I really liked the Caligene and Desipis hatchlings, but the sprites were a little too complex for me, and I thought a simpler one might look better for fancy dress-up. Had trouble choosing between the Cavern Lurker and Pumpkin after that, but went with the Pumpkin.

Pumpkin, because I wasn't part of DragonCave when they were first released... then... OMG! CB Pumpkins are available?!?!??!

Oh, and also because I thought of how much smaller they are compared to the other Halloween dragons. My protective instinct rose and I decided, "I'll protect you little one!" Ah, the fictional world. ^__^0

Edited by Nyxity