Kaini

Raffle Discussion

2 hours ago, PaintdGryphon said:

I never thought I'd win, but I won a bronze Tinsel. I'm definitely entering every time now, since my luck is horrible but I won anyway 😂

That said, I'm trying to figure out what to pair her with. Never figured I'd win, so I never made any plans lol

Amazon linked a few Bronze Tinsel combinations at the bottom of this post. Looking at other CB Prizes' progeny pages might give you some ideas too. Congrats on the shiny!!

Edited by The Dragoness

42 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Amazon linked a few Bronze Tinsel combinations at the bottom of this post. Looking at other CB Prizes' progeny pages might give you some ideas too. Congrats on the shiny!!

Thank you so much for the link! That was extremely helpful with choosing what to do. I really love the contrast with bronze Tinsel X Moonstone, so that's probably what I'll do for myself.

As for progeny pages, I'll have to look into them! I confess I don't know a lot about lineages and such, sonit will be a fun challenge learning.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:40 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

I have lived in hope since the day it all began.

Nada. Congratulations to those luckier than I am !

LOL  I knoooow!  For me, it's been since maybe... the 2nd Christmas that Tinsels even existed?  I've got to keep entering raffles, and hoping...and wishing... and thinking Tinsel-y thoughts!

But a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!  May your shiny babies bring you loads of joy and many eggies!

Edited by Kelkelen

I completely forgot about the raffle with all of the Halloween madness going on. Congrats to the lucky Halloween winners!

Who's qualified for the November raffle already despite it not being November yet? 😂

Me :) 

It was all the dead hatchies I had fogged that revived AS THEMSELVES and insta-adulted !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Wanders in with a plate of " I didn't win this month cookies" for those that need them. No win for me this time.... ah, well. At is OK... got two shiny new zombies on my scroll, plus a pretty good haul of assorted Halloweens!Huge Congrats to the luck ones this month... wish it was me, but as they say, every dog has her day, and maybe mine will come next time! ;)

Edited by JavaTigress

Oh, bummer. I had my hopes up this time for some reason, and I usually don't.  *Nabs a cookie*

Congrats to the winners, and I look forward to seeing new dragon names around the site!  May your shinies breed true!

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Who's qualified for the November raffle already despite it not being November yet? 😂

Yup yup! Qualified and entered before noon my-time, lol. 

*noms a no-win cookie* Conga-rats to all the new winners!

Another month, another "Sorry, you were not selected" message. XD Congrats to the winners!

Grats to the winners! There seems to be an increase in the number of winners, or that I'm just looking at the winners who don't mind announcing that they won XD
We'll get one next month Aqub, or the next next month, or the next next next month, or...

Cookies! :wub: Well, can't complain as I already have my Prize... even if he refuses to give me shinies. :dry: Congrats to all who won.

Stupid question of the day. This month's requirement is to raise 3 bred adults. Do I have to breed them myself? What about getting a bred egg from AP and raising it on my scroll? Does that count too? 

1 hour ago, Naughtrish said:

Do I have to breed them myself?

No.

1 hour ago, Naughtrish said:

What about getting a bred egg from AP and raising it on my scroll? Does that count too?

Yes.

I've been mulling over the raffles and wondering whether the prizes are tradeable.  For example, if I were to get a gold prize dragon, could I trade it with someone for a silver one?  Or do you think TJ would let me have a silver instead of a gold? I mean I'll be happy to get any prize, but silvers are my favorites.  I know that it was said the TJ won't grant code requests, but what if I wanted a specific code and was willing to give up the prize breed?  I really want a code named for my service dog, ya know?

WP_20140311_003 (1) (2).jpg

@Emerald01 Prizes won through the raffle are not tradeable (or even giftable, I believe you simply can't teleport them at all). There have been a few people who didn't want the Prize they got and simply abandoned it, but trading isn't possible. The only one who can really answer the other questions is TJ, although I very much doubt you'd be able to exchange a raffle Prize for anything.

After so many years and almost going inactive I finally won a CB Prize :D  Silver Tinsel ~ I can be more active again now ^_^