Purpzie

Sino Summons

Summoned my second one just now with a white female, and I got another male. So two boys, no girl. Harumph.

Summoned my second one just now with a white female, and I got another male. So two boys, no girl. Harumph.

Ohhhhh, now that's interesting. I mean, it's annoying for you, but it also disproves a private theory I had that the Summon action would always "even up" the number of M and F Sinos you had. Vexing that that isn't the case.

Summoned with a male black Zyu and got a female Sino. All but one of my Zyus were female.

Bred my Sino with a GoN, got a pink Zyu.

Question: can you summon a Sino with non-CB Zyus? Or do they HAVE to be CB in order to summon?

Trios don't have to be CB to Summon - can't see why these would be any different.

Summoned with an all female set of Zyu's, using the pink, and got a male Sino. Here he is.

While that is annoying (and will probably be my luck, too xd.png) at least now we know it's not a one-per-scroll dragon.

Summoned with a blue female and got a female.

Going to be a while for my second-- still missing pink and yellow!

Still, very cool. Bred her with a xenowyrm and got no interest.

Would anyone mind explaining exactly how the summoning process works?

What I mean is, if I use a female Zyumorph to summon, will I get a female Sinomorph? Or is it randomised? Or does it have to do with gender ratio? I've seen many different theories and have no idea which is right.

And we are allowed to summon more than one, yes? So that when I finally get my next group of six, they'll be able to summon another? And if so, will the gender of this one be the opposite of the first or not?

I really want at least one breeding pair of these two; I seriously really like the Sinomorph dragon a lot. <3

Sorry for all the questions, any answer is appreciated because I want to get started with this but I have no idea! xd.png

@prpldrgnfr and Amazon_warrior. Thanks, guys! I appreciate it! ^-^ Will probably summon my own soon, and hope that I get the opposite gender next time I can summon again. Sorry to hear about that, prpldrgnfr, I hope we can summon more than two so that you may get the gender you need!

Edited by Cupup889

Wat do?

I have one mature set that can try to summon right now, and the last 4 of a second set will mature in >18 hours.  I'm hoping for a M/F set of Sinos, and am wondering if the chances are better if I do it try one after the other, as The Dragoness did.

Well, censorkip.gif .

I summoned one after the other and this happened. dry.gif

@Cupup889-as far as we can tell, it's random. Yes, you can summon more than one, but as you can see from my two, the genders may or may not be opposite. I was hoping for a breeding pair myself.

While there are a lot of theories, most either don't have sufficient evidence to support them or have been disproved. The best guess so far is that the gender of the Summoned Sinomorph is random.

You can definitely Summon at least two; not sue if anyone's managed enough adults to try for more than that yet! Mostly they seem to be the opposite gender to the first, but at least one person got the same gender twice.

Finally able to summon, black male, got a female Sino.

Got mine! Summoned with a male black and got a female. smile.gif Very happy. 2 days until my second set grows up, about 4 days until my third, and a week for my fourth sets. (gotta catch my last white one today). Edited by Earth Gurl

Managed to collect two sets of Zyumorphs and used Summon twice- got two male Sinomorphs. Summoned using one red male Zyu the first time then a female red Zyu the second time.

I have 4 sets (technically 3, two eggs are still waiting to hatch). I have summoned a female Sine and a z-coded male Sine.

My scroll is complete for this drop.

Summoned using my Red female and got a female Sinomorph.

It's likely completely random; I used a male and got a male Sino. I really hope it isn't a one-time summon per set, though, since that's going to inflate their already dire rarity even if there's a cap on Sino summons.

The sprite itself isn't super awe-inspiring or anything, though it is a nice dragon. I wish it was more colorful, or something, to give it a legendary feel. Was thinking of breeding one to my shimmer dragon, but if the colors are all random ehhh...

Hey, can someone please look at my scroll and tell me where the heck my Sino is? I summed it last night but this morning I can't find it.

Today, at 3:10 am EDT, I summoned this beautiful lady: tbfzj.

My first summon on 1st try. I have slightly more females on scroll. In summoning time I had just 6 adult Zyus - 3 males (black, blue, red) and 3 females (pink, white, yellow). Female pink was the summoner.

The summoning didn't appear in my Action Log. Glitch, maybe?

According to AoND (Extras-->General Topics-->Scroll Statistics), my Sinomorph is my oldest dragon with this date: Dec 31, 1969. It must be her "Stolen on" date and the reason why Sinos love being on top of the scroll.

Hey, can someone please look at my scroll and tell me where the heck my Sino is? I summed it last night but this morning I can't find it.

You use Reverse Date sorting, right? Your Sino is at the very end of your scroll.

Edited by Anemonis

I summoned a male, and have more males on my scroll. I also used a male Zyumorph to do it, although I personally don't believe that matters. I'm beginning to think that if, say, the number of males on your scroll is significantly greater then the number of females, then you get a male, or are definitely more likely to.

Summoned two - both from male Zyus.

My scroll is almost 1:1 male female. But - both are girls sad.gif (and the first is from 1969, according to AOND. !)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Summoned my third one, now I have 2 females and one male. As soon as my Red and Yellow eggs hatch and grow, I'll have my 4th full set and can try to summon a male for a complete set of Sines.

And no, you don't need egg space, they summon as full grown adults.

Edited by Riverwillows

Summoned my third one, now I have 2 females and one male. As soon as my Red and Yellow eggs hatch and grow, I'll have my 4th full set and can try to summon a male for a complete set of Sines.

And no, you don't need egg space, they summon as full grown adults.

I'm just curious - do you know if you have more females then males on you scroll/vice versa? Or pretty even?

I think I'm gonna try to get some more females before I summon again, as the number of females isn't that far behind the males on my scroll.