TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Aw...it seems like most people don't like the Black one...I do Infinis, it reminds me of the War dragon from ToD...kind of.

But the Black one is my fav sad.gif I like how burly and tough it looks. It will look GREAT with Fells! (Holy smoke, a dragon where my first thought wasn't "This will look great with Shadow Walkers!", though they still will xd.png)

Edited by CharonDusk

So hey, when do people's hatchlings start growing up? Tonight? I really hope we'll find out that they have some kind of awesome BSA.

*stares at TJ's adults* I can't decide which one i like the most, they are all awesome!

I'm not into Power Rangers but I'm glad that there are people that are, that enjoy that aspect of these dragons. xd.png

For me they're just regular, well-done additions to the cave, with a newer type of style and unique color schemes. Though the tooth on the yellow dragon weirds me out -- it's not quite sharp like a fang, it looks kind of derpy to me. But very cute nonetheless. laugh.gif

So hey, when do people's hatchlings start growing up? Tonight? I really hope we'll find out that they have some kind of awesome BSA.

*stares at TJ's adults* I can't decide which one i like the most, they are all awesome!

not tonight but tomorrow is when mine start growing up and they were caught an hour after the release and incubated.

Aw...it seems like most people don't like the Black one...I do Infinis, it reminds me of the War dragon from ToD...kind of.

You kidding? I love the black one! It's sharing the top spot with the pink one on my favs list. I can't wait to start an army of them. wub.gif

But the Black one is my fav sad.gif I like how burly and tough it looks. It will look GREAT with Fells! (Holy smoke, a dragon where my first thought wasn't "This will look great with Shadow Walkers!", though they still will xd.png)

That's interesting. I love the black one, but I don't like Fells at all. They do look too dumb and brutish for my tastes, while the black Zyumorph looks quite intelligent, and not unfriendly per-se. So I'd not think of pairing them. Huzzah to the diversity of DC ! smile.gif

Why is the world camped in the Jungle (the only one my grandson is missing.) Are they the most special or the hardest, or something ?

Back to trying to catch him one...

Why is the world camped in the Jungle (the only one my grandson is missing.) Are they the most special or the hardest, or something ?

i can catch your grandson one if he'd like c:

So would a hybrid between a Zyumorph and a Xenowyrm be a Xenomorph?

Ohgodno

I love all of these dragons! I know nothing at all about Power Rangers, but these guus are still GORGEOUS. I love the yellow and pink ones because I like those colours, and the dragons are so pretty, but I love theyou black one too! I think the white's my favourite - look at that pose, whoo! - and the blue ones remind me a lot of the Bolts. Red one is my least favourite, but it's still great!

Thank you TJ and Spriters!

Edited by Ninjakittee

I know, right?

I still haven't even caught my first one.

I'm gonna though. And if I catch more than one, I'll help you out.

Though I haven't had any luck....

My eggs are starting to hatch! My Black hatchling is sick though sad.gif Managed to catch a second Blue but they've become a bit harder to find since I was last hunting! I think Blue and White are my favorites of the adult sprites.

A few people were chatting up-thread about how the Jungle variant seemed hard to catch - and as usually happens, it became a self-fulfilling prophesy when other people read that and piled into the Jungle to catch some before they couldn't (or, possibly, so that they can trade them for shiny stuffs).

i can catch your grandson one if he'd like c:

He would indeed like smile.gif But he isn't a forum member, so keep him low on your list ! I shall keep trying.

They are all stunning! I'm in love with the white one the most - so slick looking!

I'm only short one pink to complete my collection! (Assuming they all gender right. I'm gonna have to do some swapping in a few days I'm sure.)

Goes to show how lovely the yellow hatchie is, we all flocked to the Jungle to get more. At least that's why I spent so long in there. I did manage to get a second one, but it was way from easy.

Out of them all, I think the reds were easiest to catch. Glad, because along with the blacks, they're my favourite!

I also like the black one (just as I like all of them), it's super mighty-looking and its tail has a sweet curve.

He would indeed like smile.gif But he isn't a forum member, so keep him low on your list ! I shall keep trying.

i'll pm you the egg once i catch it so you can give it to him c:

@Shokomon i can also catch you a jungle one if you'd like c:

I finally have a pair of each. Thanks to CellyBean for the two yellow eggs

I finally have a pair of each. Thanks to CellyBean for the two yellow eggs

you're welcome it was my pleasure to help <3

999 users online, and at least 99 of them are in the caves. Plus the jungle is sitting around 40 the entire time. xd.png So glad I already have two jungle eggs.

Oh man, they turned out great! I've never seen Power Rangers, but I can say that knowing they're a pop culture reference doesn't ruin them for me. They stand on their own very well!

I'm not normally a big eastern fan, but that blue looks really good! I don't know if I have a favorite. I really like that intimidating pose on the black, red is a great mix of classic scary dinosaur and classic scary dragon, yellow seems to be screeching "BRING IT, MAN!!!" and that makes me laugh, white is just so sleek and pretty, and for some reason I'm really into the wing stripes on the pink. They pretty much all look fantastic!

The description is nice, too, it kind of makes me think of these guys holed up in some mountain cave-fortress, biding their time until the world needs them. I'm also curious to see if there's some kind of BSA for these guys...

Man Cellybean, you much have some crazy good clicking skills! I haven't seen or caught anything yet today. I wonder if their rarity is coming into play now...