TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Man Cellybean, you much have some crazy good clicking skills! I haven't seen or caught anything yet today. I wonder if their rarity is coming into play now...

oh its nothing much i just have a nice computer with a touchscreen that really helps tbh. i tried to catch on my moms computer without the touchscreen and it was sooo much harder.

also i should be able to catch you and scatterspark your eggs 2-3 days from now c: (just gotta finish up some other people first if thats alright)

Still missing a Yellow egg. :C

Is it just me or these eggs from Jungle are crazily sought after?! I've been trying to get one for ages an no can do.

Also, maybe I'm late to the party, but who's with the theory that all dragons combined perform a BSA similar to the trio to summon the guardian of nature? smile.gif

PS: We need to have a "green ranger" some day. *wink wink*

Edited by Mightycucumber

Still missing a Yellow egg. :C

Is it just me or these eggs from Jungle are crazily sought after?! I've been trying to get one for ages an no can do.

Also, maybe I'm late to the party, but who's with the theory that all dragons combined perform a BSA similar to the trio to summon the guardian of nature? smile.gif

We need to have a "green ranger" some day. *wink wink*

i can catch a jungle egg for you if you'd like c:

Misclicked on a two-headed lindwurm ;-; Now I'm locked again! Dang, I wanted a Forest drop but I'll just have to try again in a few hours.

More sick eggs/hatchlings, two of mine are sick now. sad.gif

Yaaaas, just caught a second red! Huzzah! Maybe my dreams of having a pair of each color will come true. <3

CellyBean, why are you such a nice person? wub.gif

Oh my, the adults wub.gif Thank you to TJ and the spriters, they are lovely biggrin.gif

i can catch a jungle egg for you if you'd like c:

It'd be amazing if you could do that, if it's not too much of a hassle! tongue.gif

I can't tell you how much I adore the black adult. It looks like a dinosaur wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Yaaaas, just caught a second red! Huzzah! Maybe my dreams of having a pair of each color will come true. <3

CellyBean, why are you such a nice person? wub.gif

i just enjoy helping other people out it makes me feel good inside <3

Ironically, I'm having more issues getting a second Coast egg, I got myself one of the Jungle ones fairly quickly. I've misclicked one egg while trying to get one in the Coast, so now I'm nearly locked. I'll have to wait until 9 pm tonight to release my misclick.

Otherwise, I've caught the rest of them fairly easily. I caught two of the Red ones on the initial drop, two Black and one of each of the rest. I just need one Coast to have pairs, then I can grab whatever I feel like smile.gif.

The new dragons are super pretty, especially as a set. Unfortunately, I've only managed to find one so far, but I guess it gives me something to strive for... Is it just me, or did these have no real drop, as other breeds seemed to show up right away?

It´s not complaining but since they were introduced I saw not a single new egg in the drops.

Are they still dropping?

It´s not complaining but since they were introduced I saw not a single new egg in the drops.

Are they still dropping?

They're out there. I just got one a few minutes ago. They're just in the mess of other eggs too, so not real easy to find.

Thank you for answering @pikammd. Than I have still hope. I thought of not dropping anymore cause I didn´t see them in the drops.

When it became rather so difficult to catch new dragons beyond the mass drops. That are not the only eggs I didn´t manage to see. It´s only an example for many dragons but with the Xenowyrms, metallic, Dino, chicken and lil trees it´s the same with me. I´m very long on DC and I was always only a casual player but I have the feeling that in former times it was easier to catch rarely eggs.

Edited by Laurelin

Thank you for answering @pikammd. Than I have still hope. I thought of not dropping anymore cause I didn´t see them in the drops.

When it became rather so difficult to catch new dragons beyond the mass drops. That are not the only eggs I didn´t manage to see. It´s only an example for many dragons but with the Xenowyrms, metallic, Dino, chicken and lil trees it´s the same with me. I´m very long on DC and I was always only a casual player but I have the feeling that in former times it was easier to catch rarely eggs.

Possibly because there were less eggs before? And from what I could tell, the caves never got "flooded" with the new eggs, which makes it a bit more difficult.

There are plenty of people out to help though. I'm sure someone can help you get an egg or six. smile.gif I want to help but I'm out of Magi dragons. xd.png

@pikammd

That is very friendly from you but I had luck and was online when they were dropped but a good friend of mine not and for her I try to catch some so that she is no longer sad.

Perhaps I should tell her how nice people were here in the forum. smile.gif

Probably there were less eggs in former times but I think that there was more change in the biomes. I see only the same type of egg in the drops. Perhaps its me an my casual playing. ^^

*edit*

For me there are 10 people in the desert and one was faster than me to catch the egg. But I have seen one! ^^

Edited by Laurelin

@pikammd

That is very friendly from you but I had luck and was online when they were dropped but a good friend of mine not and for her I try to catch some so that she is no longer sad.

Perhaps I should tell her how nice people were here in the forum. smile.gif

Probably there were less eggs in former times but I think that there was more change in the biomes. I see only the same type of egg in the drops. Perhaps its me an my casual playing. ^^

*edit*

For me there are 10 people in the desert and one was faster than me to catch the egg. But I have seen one! ^^

Congrats on getting one! I managed to snag a desert one for my sister as well! There was another but I'm egglocked now. It sucks just looking at that one I almost got, if I weren't egglocked. xd.png

Congratulations for you too!

I found mine in the abandoned area and just a few second before I could catched two Volcano eggs for my dear friend. Perhaps I should in future times have nice talks on the forum with nice people like you and than it works. ^^

I'm sorry guys, I know I'm really dumb about this, but every month I have the same problem. How do I find the thread that shows members' idea for breeding the new dragons.

Which,btw, are awesome, but do not sort between Yellow-Crowned and Yellow Dinos. Tricksters!

And I love them all!

i can help you catch the new release and all the others that you listed besides metallics (cant catch those for the life of me)

I'm sorry guys, I know I'm really dumb about this, but every month I have the same problem. How do I find the thread that shows members' idea for breeding the new dragons.

Which,btw, are awesome, but do not sort between Yellow-Crowned and Yellow Dinos. Tricksters!

And I love them all!

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179334

the threads are in site discussion c:

*edit*

I rushed there after seing the comment people aren't really in the Desert and managed to snag one, wondering if it wasn't me you mean (but honestly, though I was abotu to miss it) xd.png Trying to trade it for a red tough as that would be the last my bf would be missing after I'll have given him eggs I currently hold:P

But that would be the only one I've seen in the biomes since the DC birthday day...