TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Don't play innocent here, lady. xd.png

If you guys have anyone to thank, thank Marri. These guys wouldn't have existed in the first place without her. smile.gif

--

Also yes I drew the blue as an eastern with tiny wings, to answer that question.

eastern? alright thank you for clarifying birdz! and the red one is a winged western right?

eastern? alright thank you for clarifying birdz! and the red one is a winged western right?

It's a biped (with nub arms) and wings, so yes, since I don't think there is any separate classification for that on DC. Though I might be wrong and talking out my bum? :u

Oh my gosh, these are amazing. I can't wait until mine grow up. My favourites are the pink, blue, and yellow! The unified description is fine with me, and at the same time I see potential in getting more info in the encyclopedia sometime in the future. I wonder if there's a BSA for these guys?

Thank you to everyone involved!

I wonder if the new raffles will be able to trade or not. I sure hope not... Imagine that chaos and monopoly rolleyes.gifblink.gif

I'm just hoping they are blessed with protection from death by too many views, like the originals were.

I'm just hoping they are blessed with protection from death by too many views, like the originals were.

If I win I'm hiding mine constantly and not mentioning it anywhere until it's safely grown. Just saying.

If I win I'm hiding mine constantly and not mentioning it anywhere until it's safely grown. Just saying.

Oh, I certainly won't be sharing that I won at first. But that doesn't stop people from clicking and adding when they discover these things in a hatchery.

Yes, that's what I'm going to do if I ever win!

Oh, I certainly won't be sharing that I won at first. But that doesn't stop people from clicking and adding when they discover these things in a hatchery.

That's where the 'hiding it constantly' comes in, at least when I'm not home and probably not un-hiding it until it's very close to hatching time-wise.

Edited by silver_chan

i would love to win <3 i need 5 of each cb prize dragon to fulfill my scroll goals so thats definitely going to take awhile

im also interested in seeing new prize breeds would anybody else like that as well?

Edited by CellyBean

They really ARE Power Rangers dragons! xd.png And I must say, a fine looking bunch they are, too, especially that Black and that White! Can't wait to see if these guys have a BSA of some kind.

i would love to win <3 i need 5 of each cb prize dragon to fulfill my scroll goals so thats definitely going to take awhile

im also interested in seeing new prize breeds would anybody else like that as well?

I could see maybe a platinum, to match our badges. But idk

STILL trying to catch a 2nd Yellow\Jungle baby, so I can have a pair of each. unsure.gif

DANG, these are so hard to catch! sad.gif

I love this release. All of the adults are fantastic. I think the jungle variation is my favorite, but I'm going to be collecting the whole set for a long time. smile.gif

Still don't have the ones from desert and coast, oh well.

I am really happy for extra slot, the group option (not sure if I will use it, but it sounds really helpful), and ofc raffle.

As for dragons, they are kinda...eh? I see that they are pretty and the design is neat, but... it's like I have seen those dragons already on DC and better done. The dark ones- Fell dragons, blue and yellow- Xenos, red ones- Diamondwings... The new ones are just not that special, but still pretty.

The last release set the bar reaaally high to me smile.gif Eggs are very cute, I always kinda wanted to be able to freeze some eggs on scroll so we could have ALL stages of dragons. Some eggs are piece of art, sadly temporary one.

Don't play innocent here, lady. xd.png

If you guys have anyone to thank, thank Marri. These guys wouldn't have existed in the first place without her. smile.gif

--

Also yes I drew the blue as an eastern with tiny wings, to answer that question.

I literally did nothing, u take ur slander elsewhere

Also my favorite is the pink one

They look so cool!! I love the type variation. Blue and white are my favorites.

I wonder if each one has a different elemental affinity?

That's the absolute safest bet. If I ever win one that's exactly what I would do. I'd fog it while I sleep and watch it like a hawk while its in hatcheries

My only concern here, is any potential copyright issues.....but I gotta say, I do think they deviated just enough for safety. Still cool.

Yea I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the blatant reference, so these won't be my favorite dragons. Butttt I'm not into power rangers, so. At this least gives me hope other heavily referenced concepts might have a chance, lol.

Seeing a few peeps talking about the raffle. Seems that has gone down extremely well with folks.

Got to admit, I would love to win, just like everyone else xd.png though unlike some might be thinking, personally I hope if I do win, it is a Bronze or a Silver - no offense to the artists, but I am not the biggest fan of the Gold Prizes, bit too bright for me xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

Seeing a few peeps talking about the raffle. Seems that has gone down extremely well with folks.

Got to admit, I would love to win, just like everyone else xd.png though unlike some might be thinking, personally I hope if I do win, it is a Bronze or a Silver - no offense to the artists, but I am not the biggest fan of the Gold Prizes, bit too bright for me xd.png

Yeah, I for one am super happy with it. Often enough that even with the size of the game we all might win sometime in our lives, far enough apart that the numbers won't significantly change the rarity of them immediately. Also they're still prizes of a sort. I think it's the best of all possible ways that TJ could have brought them back. And I am so glad they've been brought back. I don't even care if they're worth less now, I just want to be able to have a chance to get one at some point!