TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I still hope each of them will have a special BSA from suggestion thread ;U;

That would be so awesome. I kinda hope it's a new sort of summon like someone mentioned earlier. ;v;~

But just having these beauties on my scroll is enough to satisfy me. xd.png

Really like them all, the red and the black dragons are my favorites of the six I must confess.

Still can't get a yellow from the Jungle xd.png but Happy B-Day DC, these new dragons look simply amazing! Thank you TJ and spriters!

OMG, they are AMAZING!

Now only if they will have BSA akin to "Summon" - they can't get any more PERFECT, IMO.

I just LOVE them! smile.gif

I must get last Yellow one I need!

Good luck to all, who still hunting for them! wink.gif

My red egg is at the next-to-last stage of hatching at 4d 17h, so I'm hopeful it will hatch on time. It had better, because I'm egg-locked and can't grab the two I'm missing.

The approach that worked best for me was waiting a few hours (in my case, around three), and then putting them on several click sites (I'm using four) to quickly rack up those clicks and views.

My red egg is at the next-to-last stage of hatching at 4d 17h, so I'm hopeful it will hatch on time. It had better, because I'm egg-locked and can't grab the two I'm missing.

The approach that worked best for me was waiting a few hours (in my case, around three), and then putting them on several click sites (I'm using four) to quickly rack up those clicks and views.

Becareful! I did my usual of adding my first batch to 2 ers once they hit er with 0 cracks...they hatched sick when that never happens to me? My second white didnt get sick and I only added to one ER. Too many views too quick in an er WILL sicken these (and im hoping 4 hatcheries non er wont sicken them on you.

These new dragons are so beautiful! (although I don't have any because of terribad WiFi ha) and the raffles are drawn on my birthday!

I just catch any since yesterday. They go so fast. unsure.gif

So, if we have a grown one of all of them on our scroll, do they combine into (summon) a Megazord Dragon?!

A vague inspiration =/= copyright infringement. The only things in common these dragons have with PR are colors (not copyrighted! Who would copyright a color, really...?) and the superhero personality (again, features that vague and common among characters are not copyrighted). There's absolutely nothing to be concerned about here.

And the name.

Oh, I really love all of them! ~ ♥ I was only able to get two blues and reds so far, but the Blues are my favorite, and blacks are a close second. ^^ I love how the red S2 looks like a t-rex; totally gonna freeze one of those. Hope to be able to nab a mate for my other ones, eventually. Catching any of these is killer; I feel so bad for anyone that hasn't gotten one, yet. Satellite internet with no allowance is awful for these.

The worst thing through all of this though, is seeing a Silver and clicking away from the page, only realizing too late... xd.png

Edited by Natakiro

Four of mine hatched! All I need now is the coast one I believe.

Whenever I look at the first post, It always looks like the white one is mocking the yellow one and he is upset by it. xd.png

Are the eggs not spawning in the cave anymore? I'm checking every 5 minutes but there don't seem to be any : o

I'm still in need of the desert and volcano egg ;;

Are the eggs not spawning in the cave anymore? I'm checking every 5 minutes but there don't seem to be any : o

Check at the hourly drops. They show up more often then.

/me lures everyone away from jungle with cookies....just need to catch one yellow and I'll be set until the hub bub dies down...please just let me muscle in and grab just one more yellow so I have my pair? <3

Got a pair of each so far but the yellow ones (which I'm not even going to attempt to catch right now when there are like half as many people in most of the other biomes).

I think my favorite is the white one, followed closely by the yellow (although that tail fin-thing or whatever it is on the yellow kinda bothers me), but honestly I really like all of the adults, even if I know next-to nothing about Power Rangers xd.png.

I do wonder if they'll have a BSA of some sort. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on at least one yellow before we get adults in case they do.

As Jazeki said, try the hourly drops. I actually managed to catch one today after hours of trying at the five minute drops & either missing it or not seeing any drop. Good luck! They're hard to get, but not nearly as impossible as I feared. smile.gif

Whenever I look at the first post, It always looks like the white one is mocking the yellow one and he is upset by it. xd.png

I'm dying of laughter xd.png

"all six Zyumorphs are brought together in times of great duress"

What will the great duress be? Do we have to try and kill them? Will it be like enraging an Aegis where you have to kill other things?