TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

They all look amazeballs wub.gif I love them all , can't even pick a favourite xd.png . I'm really curious though, their description suggests they might have a BSA similar to summon, I wonder what it does and what the final form will be ! Thank you spriters and TJ, beautiful job! wub.gifthumbs_up.png

The adults are all so beautiful! So beautiful that I almost can't even pick favorites - I'm especially fond of the white and blue ones though. wub.gif The spriters did an amazing job on these friends!

The ones I like the best are the black and the red ones. And possibly the yellow....it looks so enraged to me. smile.gif

Question to spriters/concept creators: Why are they a venerated dragon breed? The description mentions this, but doesn't quite explain why.

I assume because they protect the weak and fight injustice.

The value on these guys just went up cause gorgeous! ....Sigh I wonder how long it will take me to grab the last one I absolutely need? (YELLOW why do you have to be so darn gorgeous?)

I love the blue, white, and yellow ones the most! The black ones looks quite scary though. tongue.gif

These are some fine looking sprites, the artist truly outdid themselves! They're not really my cup of tea since I never watched Power Rangers growing up and so the theme doesn't do much for me, but I'm more then happy to add them to my collection of dragons. I like the blue ones the best, with yellows and whites at close 2nd.

I wonder what kind of dragons they assemble into or perhaps summon - some weirdly awesome mega-zoid-dino-dragon thingy I assume. tongue.gif

I love the blue, white, and yellow ones the most! The black ones looks quite scary though. tongue.gif

The black one's head reminds me of a Predator for some reason xd.png

I think what I love most about these dragons is how closely and how well they represent the robots the power rangers would use to fight the big monsters. You can easily see the t-rex, triceratops, tiger, elephant, pterodactyl, and the white dragon looks really good here.

I stopped liking power rangers long ago, but these dragons reminded me what made it so enjoyable back then. Thank you Spriters. happy.gif

The black one's head reminds me of a Predator for some reason xd.png

I thought the same thing. 🤣

Favorite hatchling white, favorite adult pink~

Also my eggs and hatchlings were not the only ones to get sick x-x I got sick too q-q

Wish I could recover as fast by hiding at home haha

Not a fan of the description or the blatant pop culture reference, but the sprites are excellent. Love the whites especially.

Woha! Finally all of them grew up and I've got to say they all look amazing!

Oh dude ... they are super nice! Especially white and yellow ones. Actually I don't like wyverns but the white one seems to be made of strong alloy. Love it.

And the yellow one is much to my liking, absolutely! It looks so powerful. Spriters, I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job ^^

The blue Zues are amazing! I wander will they breed like xenowyrms?..

And yey, the platinum trophy! Looking forward the 10.000 dragons goal now)

They all look awesome! I think I like the white one the most. Now that all are grown up, I wish the pink one had a bit bigger wings, though.

I like them (the black one I can't stop staring at), but I am puzzled to why there isn't a piece of the description that refers to the dragon of a certain color. Like the Black one seems to be wingless and the Pink are wyverns and Yellow are wyrms...do they not really have certain characteristic that sets the colors apart while still contributing to the main breed?

Ohh I didn't realize they'd all be different body types. laugh.gif I wonder if the blue counts as an eastern or winged.

I can't pick a favorite -- blue, white, and red are tied.

My favs in order happy.gif

Desert

☻ Alpine

Forest

- Jungle

- Coast

- Volcano

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I don't know what TJ or the others who worked on these feel, but as the description writer, I can say that I did one joint description for two reasons: it helps to unify a group of differently-bodied sprites as one breed, and it helps create an air of mystery around them. My personal headcanon is that people know these guys exist, but don't really make direct contact with them enough to know specifics about the individual varieties' behavioral habits, and fleshing out distinct personalities for each variety would run contra to that.

Quoting this for those who didn't see it about the reason for the description.

Personally I think it works well.

Like the Black one seems to be wingless and the Pink are wyverns and Yellow are wyrms...

Actually, Yellow are lindwurms (like Blusangs).

Impressive bunch, well done, spriters!

I think if I had to pick favourites it would be the black and red ones. I'll sit back with baited breath now with everyone else to see what happens when they all get together!

I love the new Ward BSA, it will help me loads when I put eggs into more ER's than I should to hurry hatching without worrying about them getting sick!

It's been a good birthday.

Thank you TJ.

Wow, the new dragons are great. Especially, the white one. And the blue. And the yellow. Well, I really like them all.

Very beautiful and powerful dragons! I like their colors and anatomy, but I also need to clear something. Are they (from left to right order):

Pink Zyumorph is a Wyvern

Blue Zyumorph is a water dragon (I don't see the finns very clearly)

White Zyumorph is an Amphitere

Yellow Zyumorph is a Lindwurm

Black Zyumorph is a regular drake (western without wings)

Red Zyumorph is a regular Western

Am I right spriters? I am not too sure about the blue one wink.gif

PS: yeah, they are definetly power ranger related xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94