TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Thank you CellyBean, you are a treasure! <3

you're welcome <3

@VixenDra

i can catch a red one for you if you'd like c:

@CellyBean

Your help would be very appreciated. smile.gif

Im normally to shy to write on the forum cause my native speech is not english and I can´t speak and write it very well. ´

Feel free to Pm me.

I have to go afk now cause in my country its late and I have to work tomorrow. ^-^

Edited by Laurelin

I don't think they are that rare just lots of people are wanting them.

I see at least 1 in every biome at the 5 minute drops, just not fast enough to grab them myself lol But I see them!

Im normally to shy to write on the forum cause my native speech is not english and I can´t speak and write it very well. ´

Feel free to Pm me.

I have to go afk now cause in my country its late and I have to work tomorrow. ^-^

You're actually doing pretty well. ^-^ It's clear English is not your first, but it's also very clear what you mean. I don't have to work very hard to understand you. Good job!

I am just getting back from a trip with very limited internet, and I'm finally getting to fully take in the full extent of this birthday. And wow... It's amazing! Thank you so much TJ and spriters for this amazing birthday bash! It's far exceeded my hopes. The new "Groups" is huge, and it will greatly help in organizing my scroll, and I'm very excited to see the much-needed eighth egg-slot. Only 100 more dragons for me to get there! Mwahahaha. And the raffles... My goodness, once a month, this is awesome! I'm excited to see how it'll affect the 2nd gen prize values; I doubt it'll be affected too much, but who knows! Seriously, thanks everyone on the DC team for all the work you put into this site.

Edit: Goodness, forgot that I wanted to say something about this new release... They are beautiful, and I've managed to snag two, in spite of limited internet. I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but I wonder if there is some sort of bsa once you have all six varieties, like the Legendary Trio? The description and TJ's codes seem to point favorably in that direction, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by legofrodo12

I nominate Cellybean for sainthood. Patron saint of egg hunting.

Because skimming the forum all you can see is them just offering to help over and over amidst people being distraught about fewer egg drops.

(Hopefully the egg drops won't get smaller! >< I accidentally egglocked myself for the next 5 hours.)

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Please take offers of helping to catch to PM. Just like trading belongs in PM, so should gifting.

Guys, does anyone know what these do when gathered together? Is it something like the Guardian of Nature?

I nominate Cellybean for sainthood. Patron saint of egg hunting.

Because skimming the forum all you can see is them just offering to help over and over amidst people being distraught about fewer egg drops.

(Hopefully the egg drops won't get smaller! >< I accidentally egglocked myself for the next 5 hours.)

oh please im not a saint ;~; it just feels good to help out but thank you for the kind words i appreciate it <3

speaking of which i should be able to send you an alpine egg tomorrow morning around 8 am est if everything works out c:

edit

@sock whoops just saw that okay will do!

Edited by CellyBean

I love the adults!!!!!!!!! I was going to pick a fav but I can't, oh my gosh they're all so amazing. <3

And the descrip. *sob* It's beautiful. ;~;

Thank you birbz, Fini, PieMaster, TCA, and anybody else I forgot so much for these wonderful dragons! Even though it's yet another name I can't remember how to spell, lol.

I lover MMPR so much you've no idea. *sob*

I love the adults!!!!!!!!! I was going to pick a fav but I can't, oh my gosh they're all so amazing. <3

And the descrip. *sob* It's beautiful. ;~;

Thank you birbz, Fini, PieMaster, TCA, and anybody else I forgot so much for these wonderful dragons! Even though it's yet another name I can't remember how to spell, lol.

I lover MMPR so much you've no idea. *sob*

I am so with you there! I'm not a fan of pink but the design makes up for it, and that description! Feels both like every other super hero spiel but at that same time is completely it's own!

It makes for a nostalgic feeling of all those new heroes we fell for as children. <3

Guys, does anyone know what these do when gathered together? Is it something like the Guardian of Nature?

Guessing we'll have to wait for users to get adults. =o

The adults are awesome looking. I just need the ones from the Jungle and I will have them all.

The blue one is my fave <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

These are all god level sprites, I'm so, aaaaaaaa

Thank heavens, I managed to snag a Coast egg from the hourly drop. Now I can sit back and relax. Thanks again to the spriters of these lovely dragons. I cannot wait for mine to grow up biggrin.gif.

Phew! I am now 100% egglocked and so is my sister! I'm happy with my hoard, and she now has a spare yellow to trade for a white, once cooldown is over, and then she'll have a completed set too! I can't wait for all our babies to grow up!

And once I'm no longer locked up, I can start helping with Celly's list. ^-^

Edited by pikammd

Dang it, Yellow Ranger! Show up already!

If I remember your name, will you come? (She's the only one from the original's series whose name I can't remember.)

LET ME CATCH YOU.

I've caught three TOTAL! *rage screams* Why are these so hard to catch!? This makes me so mad! *grumbles angrily in corner*

Beautiful adults, wish I could get some more eggs... dry.gif Especially the black and blue ones are very elusive.

I just saw 3 eggs in one biome last drop! That's a lot more than I've been spotting recently.

Don't give up guys!

Also I'm so in love with the blue and black ones~ Maybe if I get two more of those I can start a lil lineage~

Thank you to the many spriters for making this release possible!

--

Edits yussss. One of each breed. Now I can be at peace.

(.....unless I go through with my blue/black lineage idea.)

Edited by irrelevantindigo

The yellow one is hiding from me. Once I catch one I can help others too. smile.gif

If I remember your name, will you come? (She's the only one from the original's series whose name I can't remember.)

LET ME CATCH YOU.

Trini. :3 She was my favorite.

I hope whatever they summon/do as adults doesn't require hordes of these like GONs.

I still hope each of them will have a special BSA from suggestion thread ;U;

LET ME CATCH YOU.

Bless her heart. sad.gif

Yeah, they're the only one I don't have a set of yet. Not too worried since they don't have dimorphism though.