TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Hmm...I am having no luck at ALL catching these. xd.png; Are they rares or something?

Probably-- I find I have better luck during odd hours. Usually at around 12pm DC time. But sometimes it's busy even then. xd.png

What we need is a happy medium.

The 'flood' stops too quick these days, especially for people like me that have a life and a job X'D

Agreed. 48hrs would be a good compromise, that way everyone would get a whole day +

By the time I was able to check on Sunday the eggs were already mixing. I don't mind the challenge but I would like the same chances as those who live in DC's time zone without having to set my alarm clock early.

Looks awesome, I missed out >.< I literally started tearing up. Oh well least they were not one time release dragons so I will get time when I'm not on a broken system smile.gif.

Yay, I caught a second red! I now have at least one of each. <3

Good luck to everyone else still looking!

That last one hour drop was really odd, I only saw two (new) eggs in the alpine and forest biomes. blink.gif

Hopefully the 5 min drops will be kinder to me.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Probably-- I find I have better luck during odd hours. Usually at around 12pm DC time. But sometimes it's busy even then. xd.png

Yeah I am in another time zone & the going is easier. Been able to nab at least two of each. Not EASY, but not completely table-flippy either. I imagine with everyone's eggs hatching & opening up slots, that it will get a bit more difficult again for a while with more people hunting.

On a side note, I am raking in the rares! Caught two Xenowyrms & a Coastal Pyralspite.

Squee! OMG the adult forms will be revealed soon and my babies finally hatched and are all healthy. Thank goodness.

That last one hour drop was really odd, I only saw two (new) eggs in the alpine and forest biomes. blink.gif

Hopefully the 5 min drops will be kinder to me.

Last 5 min drop I saw 0 sad.gif

As I am going for eight CB dragons of each breed, I'm expecting a looooong time of catching rolleyes.gif

I've seen those zip by in the AP, one today which I've caught, and one yesterday which I could have caught if I didn't lock myself a milisecond earlier with something else. Good job, me.

I'm trying to catch White/Forest & Yellow/Jungle ones to complete the pairs, but they are gone so fast!

It seems many people here are stalking Yellow/Jungle one as well smile.gif

Finally I have free slots, but didn't see any in the biomes for quite a long time. And now the site is unavailable for maintenance... I hope, they fix this odd event. *fingers crossed*

----

Site is back after like 10 mins or so. I guess I have to give up my ambition to hunt another set or even to help to others. Too much hassle. Anyway, those who are still in the game, enjoy! biggrin.gif

Edited by Heilong

A flood of 24-48 hrs would be nice. It's gotten really impossible for users to catch new eggs. Games are supposed to be fun, not frustrating! Most users just want a pair of each colour--surely that's not too much to ask.

They are still dropping. I am seeing one at least every other five minute mark. They are just being snatched up fast. Just like with the last release, and every other multi-biome release, they are still dropping at fairly reasonable rates. They are just being snatched up fast because, unlike in the 1-2 egg releases, people can't get what they need all on day one.

I'm seeing maybe 1 every half-hour or so. And not being able to catch.

Yet there were 8 CB golds in a hatchery yesterday. I've barely seen that many golds in the drops, and I've been playing since 2009. That's not unluck for me, and luck for others--it's something else.

I and others can't catch what we can't even see.

Yet there were 8 CB golds in a hatchery yesterday. I've barely seen that many golds in the drops, and I've been playing since 2009. That's not unluck for me, and luck for others--it's something else.

They are dropping, and golds always become more easier to catch when people are focused on a multi-type new release like this. It happened with the last one, too. A lot of people were saying they were seeing and/or catching metals but not the new releases. It is because everyone is so focused on the new releases, and some people have really fast internet and computers. So they are grabbing them before you can see them. I am still seeing at LEAST one every other five minute drop, so they are there. I am lucky to have a gaming computer and fast internet, so I have gotten a few of them. They are snatched up in a heartbeat, though. Things will settle down over time. They did with xenowyrms, they did with the pyropes (they used to be 1:1 tradable with golds, and they have dropped drastically in value since.), and they did with the gemfires. My best advice is to change your layout to the St. Patrick's day one (it loads so much faster), and if that still does not work, give it a bit of time for things to cool down and people to get their scroll goals.

I was refeeshing the alpine biome like mad for the hourly drop, didn't see even one.

Saw a gold wyvern though.

I hope the rate at which they drop hasn't been decreased, I only have two more to go!

I was refeeshing the alpine biome like mad for the hourly drop, didn't see even one.

Saw a gold wyvern though.

I hope the rate at which they drop hasn't been decreased, I only have two more to go!

Alpine I haven't seen as many as the other biomes. I caught two each in both jungle and volcano. I just got one in the alpine. That's the only alpine one I have managed to get in a few hours. The alpine always seems, to me, to be the hardest one to get anything in, and I always see more people in alpine than anywhere else (unless there is a new release in a different biome).

In last hour, I've only seen 5 power eggs - 1 black/Alpine, 3 pink/Coast, 1 blue/Desert (catch Alpine and Desert, yay!). And I've missed Golden Wyvern and Blusang Lindwurm and have 1 missclick - well, I wanted CB Moonstone anyway, just not right now.

Edited by Anemonis

If all those golds were owned by one or two people, then I would be heavily sceptical as well. But if it was a bunch of different people, then it's most likely as harlequinraven said and it's just luck that some can grab faster than others can see.

TJ's babies grow up soon! biggrin.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

TJ's babies grow up soon! biggrin.gif

I'm waiting so impatiently to see how they'll look. biggrin.gif

I also managed to catch a pink one earlier today - so since I started to collect a second batch, I'll have to catch the others too.

Agreed. 48hrs would be a good compromise, that way everyone would get a whole day +

By the time I was able to check on Sunday the eggs were already mixing. I don't mind the challenge but I would like the same chances as those who live in DC's time zone without having to set my alarm clock early.

I'd love this. As someone who habitually works all weekend and lives way outside the "normal" DC timezone, I typically miss every release and have to play catch up later. I've been trying and failing to get even a single one of these eggs since the evening of the 23rd my time (quite late the 22nd DC time). Sure it's fun when I finally do catch one but very frustrating for rare releases.

And sadly I haven't benefited from the relative ease for catching golds either. I'm pretty much committed to a goldless DC life at this point. xd.png

Maybe needless complaining and I realise these games are always skewed towards power players and people who have the leisure to be near a computer/on forum trades all day, but it would be so nice for casual players to have a viable chance too.

Fell asleep for a good nine hours, turns out I do have to fog at least one of my new babbies. Don't die on me!

Edit: goddamn these things are hard to catch! Hubting for a second egg of every colour save blue - wish me luck xd.png

Edited by Ninjakittee