TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Ooo, Celly, that would be great, if you can....I'm exhausted! lol.....

I'd be glad to breed anything for your efforts....even a 3rd gen shimmer if you want!!! cool.gif

i dont need anything in return but thank you for the offer i appreciate it <3

alrighty i'll catch some eggs for you in the next couple of days <3

If that helps in any way, I have a blue (Desert) and a red (Volcano) one coming off cooldown in around 3 hours that I can spare smile.gif

If that helps in any way, I have a blue (Desert) and a red (Volcano) one coming off cooldown in around 3 hours that I can spare smile.gif

ooo that does help thank you! please pm me when they come off cooldown and i'll let you know who they go to <3

Aw I just realised the first pink one is the only one with 1h left to go. The rest have 2h left except one with 3h. I should probably just go to bed once the pink grows up.

ADULT HYPE ADULT HYPE ADULT HYPE

o(≧▽≦)o

Also saw the first Dino egg in years.

So of course the only course of action was to hesitate and miss it xd.png

*pokes hatchi with a stick* grow up!

I only need one more from the coast and I'm set. I did forget to influence my first coast and volcano eggs so I'll have to wait until my first ones gender and go from there.

So excited to see these things grow up ! stuck on 5/6 until this black egg hatches, but i'm almost there

ooo that does help thank you! please pm me when they come off cooldown and i'll let you know who they go to <3

Will do either that or send you two links that you can directly forward to the persons. Depends on how busy I will be when coming home from work rolleyes.gif

...it is said that their true might is not unlocked until all six Zyumorphs are brought together in times of great duress.

Orly? ninja.gif

"it is said that their true might is not unlocked until all six Zyumorphs are brought together in times of great duress."

BSA Confirmed?

i loooove the pink adult

someone else already grabbed the name Zyumorph but i got the three names Zyumorphs, Zyumorph Dragon and Zyumorph Dragons

Possible BSA much? Of course I won't have it until my yellow hatches and grows up =P

ooooooooh this sounds promising ! im super curious about a bsa, maybe they change forms?

Aah I love the pink adult! Can't wait to see the others. And really curious about a possible BSA.

I really love this! x'D Now I just wish our superheroes could actually find and beat up viewbombers d: