TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

lol my brothers were into code name kids next door and spongebob

about 15-30 mins left till we get the pink adult right? or does someone know the exact minute she'll turn into an adult?

I hate to ask but does anyone have extras they can give me? I completely missed the event.

i can catch them for you if you'd like c:

just caught a jungle~ this one is for husker c:

Thanks, Celly!

I've managed to pick up one of each but now I'm working on getting a pair with only coast and volcano to go. I have had better luck with the 5 minute drops because the top of the hour lags so much for me.

Edited by Husker

ooo i didnt know that! huh so thats why theres no green ranger because the green turned into white! (has never seen any power ranger shows/movies and is totally guessing everything)

It's almost new to me too. I remember watching P.R. a bit as a kid, but I ignored it when I discovered Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles which took up the same time slots and....yeah I'm not going to miss those shows for anything. xd.png

If these do combine somehow I wonder what it'll look like and what purpose it'll have. It's really got me curious.

Eta: it really is hard typing on a phone sometimes. The typoes are much harder to avoid. ^^;

Edited by Syiren

Thanks, Celly!

I've managed to pick up ine of each but now I'm working on getting a pair with only coast and volcano to go. I have had better luck with the 5 minut drops because the top of the hour lags so much for me.

will you be available around 1:30 pm est to pick it up? and im out of magis so you'll have to send me a dummy egg if thats alright?

That would be awesome. If you get any, can you pm a link?

sure! how many do you need? and which colours?

50 minutes until TJ's adults! I'm so hyped!

actually its sooner than that. i think in 20 mins or less we'll get adults c:

It's less than that I should think.

sure! how many do you need? and which colours?

Any and all. I'm trying to focus on alpine first so I guess you can look somewhere else. Thank you!

Any and all. I'm trying to focus on alpine first so I guess you can look somewhere else. Thank you!

alrighty i'll catch some eggs for you in the next couple of days <3

Can't wait! biggrin.gif

I'm very curious as to what color would we get if we breed them with each other (different color, of course)

Can't wait! biggrin.gif

I'm very curious as to what color would we get if we breed them with each other (different color, of course)

ooo i didnt even think of that when it comes to breeding them. will they be like xenos when it comes to breeding?

The hype to see the adults is real

will you be available around 1:30 pm est to pick it up? and im out of magis so you'll have to send me a dummy egg if thats alright?

@Celly: I will be available and have plenty of Magis to use.

I am really loving this eighth egg slot but I keep forgetting about it!

Okay I got a Volcano but I've put my Blue up for trade and I still need a White one.

So I need a Blue if this trade goes right and I still need a white. So if anybody has an extra one of those it would be greatly appreciated if I could have one

EDIT: Blue trade got cancelled, so all I need is a white one to have a full set

Edited by DogeProvolone

Almost have a complete set. Just need one more Jungle Yellow and 1 more Volcano Red. sigh. Wheeling, dealing, and cave clicking.....need to go to bed. They are so elusive! lol

Okay I got a Volcano but I've put my Blue up for trade and I still need a White one.

So I need a Blue if this trade goes right and I still need a white. So if anybody has an extra one of those it would be greatly appreciated if I could have one

i can catch you a white one if you'd like c:

@Riverwillows i can catch you the red and yellow if you'd like as well c:

Edited by CellyBean

i can catch you a white one if you'd like c:

@Riverwillows i can catch you the red and yellow if you'd like as well c:

Sure, just make sure you don't stress yourself out too much.

Ooo, Celly, that would be great, if you can....I'm exhausted! lol.....

I'd be glad to breed anything for your efforts....even a 3rd gen shimmer if you want!!! cool.gif

Cant wait to see the adults. I have a feeling they might have an BSA.....

my eggs are aging well, all healthy so far.

Edited by kitty39