TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I've gotten my most of my second pair. All I need right now is one more yellow, but I do have a pair of the new eggs, a white and a red, one is almost a naughty code the other has sin I'm it's code so going to breed them together smile.gif

But it looks like these eggs are no longer getting sick for me

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

just caught a jungle~ this one is for husker c:

Do you think you can help me catch an extra yellow?

I'd like them, i've actually been looking for those two exact eggs. they're the last ones i need for a full set

I'm so sorry. Someone had pmd me about them and I was waiting for their reply. If I get more I will let you know. smile.gif

wow there were 4 jungle eggs in that 5 min drop. and i got one for you raptor!

will you be around 1:40 pm est to pick it up? also im out of magis so you'll have to send me a dummy egg

Edited by CellyBean

Cheers Celly! Also, one more hour until the hatchies grow up!

I'll try to be on. I'll be at work

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Ehhhh.... I realised this morning that I think of DC birthday events as being more like boss fights than celebrations. I mean, sure, you get nice stuff if you can beat the boss, but don't come in looking for a stroll in the park. rolleyes.gif

Hah! As a gamer myself I find this comparrison extremely accurate not to mention hilarious . If that's the case than that whole upside down mint had to be one of those optional bosses that gamers challenge on critical.

_*_*_*_*_*_

I'm so excited. We're only around 2 hours away from seeing some adults! biggrin.gif

Hah! As a gamer myself I find this comparrison extremely accurate not to mention hilarious . If that's the case than that whole upside down mint had to be one of those optional bosses that gamers challenge on critical.

_*_*_*_*_*_

I'm so excited. We're only around 2 hours away from seeing some adults! biggrin.gif

actually only one more hour c:

and dont think i've forgotten about you either i'll be catching eggs for you tomorrow!

I missed a cheese egg in the volcano! *Cries*

huh.gif What's your point? I'm not actually complaining about the drops, in fact. I've seen (and caught) several of these eggs this morning. My 'net's not amazing but I am patient and a decent catcher. I was merely making an observation about how I've come to view DC Birthday events in general, not just this one specifically.

Quite. Who says it is a PROBLEM ? Anyone remember Black Marrows tongue.gif

I have a white egg if anyone needs one :3

If they do have a group BSA I wonder what it does, will it be like the trio and that it summons a special dragon? Or maybe it fuses them for a time?

Maybe they all have BSAs that were on the suggestion forums.

actually only one more hour c:

and dont think i've forgotten about you either i'll be catching eggs for you tomorrow!

You're always so awesome. Everytime there's an event you never hesitate to help others catch something. You need a medal....and a pizza party. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

If they do have a group BSA I wonder what it does, will it be like the trio and that it summons a special dragon? Or maybe it fuses them for a time?

Maybe they all have BSAs that were on the suggestion forums.

pretty cool if we could summon the green power ranger dragon but then wouldnt the egg/hatchie been up on the first post with all the others?

You're always so awesome. Everytime there's an event you never hesitate to help others catch something. You need a medal....and a pizza party. biggrin.gif

oh thank you <3 i would love some pizza with basil and olive oil and buffalo cheese.

and its just i have the time and the computer/internet to be catching these guys but i know others dont so im just happy to help out c:

They also need an awesome prize like a gorgeous lineage dragon.

*coff I was gonna gift them my best pair's child, but they didn't colab even with fertilize.*

Edited by Rainbowlight

My iPad's decided to go all out three-second-lag to acknowledge a click, I was hoping I could help pick up some more new eggs to distribute since it was all running quite fast not ten minutes ago :c

pretty cool if we could summon the green power ranger dragon but then wouldnt the egg/hatchie been up on the first post with all the others?

But wouldn't white be replaced with green then? Cause if you think about it, it was red, blue, pink, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green ranger. The white ranger didn't appear until the second season. White ranger was green ranger turned good.

But wouldn't white be replaced with green then? Cause if you think about it, it was red, blue, pink, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green ranger. The white ranger didn't appear until the second season. White ranger was green ranger turned good.

ooo i didnt know that! huh so thats why theres no green ranger because the green turned into white! (has never seen any power ranger shows/movies and is totally guessing everything)

ooo i didnt know that! huh so thats why theres no green ranger because the green turned into white! (has never seen any power ranger shows/movies and is totally guessing everything)

Only reason I know this is because my brother was a huge fan of Power Rangers back in the day