TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!

Did anyone else notice the codes on TJ's dragons? I am a dork like that.. some of them have words in the codes.. and if you make a sentence out of the ones that aren't leet speak you get :

1this 2isnt 3even 4myyy 5inal 6form

and the others are:

NKOI5 Zn2bR BslNG Buc5E kJ23S 2dohp

Can anyone decipher that? Is there something cooler coming, or is this, like the one leet speak says "bsing" ?

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!

Did anyone else notice the codes on TJ's dragons? I am a dork like that.. some of them have words in the codes.. and if you make a sentence out of the ones that aren't leet speak you get :

1this 2isnt 3even 4myyy 5inal 6form

and the others are:

NKOI5 Zn2bR BslNG Buc5E kJ23S 2dohp

Can anyone decipher that? Is there something cooler coming, or is this, like the one leet speak says "bsing" ?

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM is deliberate, but the others I believe just were assigned random codes like every other egg. 'sing' will be a coincidence, although a pretty neat one ^.^

Is it just me or these eggs are almost impossible to catch? Luckily I managed to get most of them at the release (only missing jungle) but it's nearly impossible to get a second batch of these kiddos...huh.gif

Also, loving the new additions to DC, I've been wondering when we'd get to organize our dragons by groups for ages - just imagine the possibilities! smile.gif

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM is deliberate, but the others I believe just were assigned random codes like every other egg. 'sing' will be a coincidence, although a pretty neat one ^.^

2dohp=too dope 🤣

Hahahah yeah I had to pm him just to say I see what you did there xd.png

Oh dear. I used ward and then hatched the eggs, upon which they became sick hatchlings, then fogged them, left them overnight and only two of the six have recovered. The rest are still sick. And my turpentine caught the sickness too. :s I'm worried for them.

Edit: just noticed that the two who have recovered already are the ones with views below 6,000, while the above 6,000 ones are still sick. So hopefully my others will be getting better soon. I'll be leaving them in fog for a while after that as well though, just in case.

Edit 2: Yes, they're finally starting to come 'round, only my two most viewed new releases are sick now, they'll pull through!

Edited by MessengerDragon

Is it just me or these eggs are almost impossible to catch? Luckily I managed to get most of them at the release (only missing jungle) but it's nearly impossible to get a second batch of these kiddos...huh.gif

Also, loving the new additions to DC, I've been wondering when we'd get to organize our dragons by groups for ages - just imagine the possibilities! smile.gif

Dude, I couldn't get all of them on the first release, I only managed to get one D:

Still hunting to get the rest ;_; C'moooooooon eggies!!!

Dude, I couldn't get all of them on the first release, I only managed to get one D:

Still hunting to get the rest ;_; C'moooooooon eggies!!!

I have a Volcano egg you can have when it comes off cool down in an hour.

Edited by BatPopsicle

Oh dear. I used ward and then hatched the eggs, upon which they became sick hatchlings, then fogged them, left them overnight and only two of the six have recovered. The rest are still sick. And my turpentine caught the sickness too. :s I'm worried for them.

Edit: just noticed that the two who have recovered already are the ones with views below 6,000, while the above 6,000 ones are still sick. So hopefully my others will be getting better soon. I'll be leaving them in fog for a while after that as well though, just in case.

That is what the 'Hide" option is for... When ever any of my Eggs in the past have gotten sick , I just hide them for a day or so...

Never had one die on me if I got them hidden first. I sometimes hide them before they get sick...

I was able to catch all six of the different Biomes Eggs with a second Desert Egg. I had a Noctourne from a mis-click but I am keeping it...

I thank TJ and the Spriters for the New Eggs and other items, including the 8 Egg raise...

I do question as to why the drops were mixed so soon after the initial egg Drop and I am glad that I was able to get what I did, which I sometimes have trouble doing...

Again, Thank You...

Sorry for my doubling...

Edited by Husky51

First of all, thank you to the artists and TJ for the new release and the updates to the site.

I waited until the eggs were at 4d16h, incubated them and added them to EATW, and AOND with ER. They hatched with circa 5000 views and 500 UV. As soon as they hatched, fogged then. So far none got sick.

At least I was able to catch one of each eggs, but second one to get a pair... Nope, they elude me very well dry.gif

I hope I can get a pair of each (since it's my "scroll goal" - a pair of each dragons), after that I will stop hunting for them.

P.S. Good luck hunting to all, who still don't have a pair yet! smile.gif

Edited by Helel

One set of 6 new release, one set blue firegems (that I missed the release of) and two cheese. I'm pretty happy :3 may be hard finding pairs later but I have one of each xd.png

I wonder how you guys are getting so many views =/

I added my eggs to every single free click site that was listed on the wiki when i was desperate to get them to hatch (anda ll in the ER of those sites), and have had them in Allure and Silvi's for the entire time i had them, and none of them have gone above 3400 views, even now as hatchies.

How are you getting 5k or 6k? I'm using hte same sites, and apparently even more than some others

Edited by Sirithiliel

I wonder how you guys are getting so many views =/

I added my eggs to every single free click site that was listed on the wiki when i was desperate to get them to hatch (anda ll in the ER of those sites), and have had them in Allure and Silvi's for the entire time i had them, and none of them have gone above 3400 views, even now as hatchies.

How are you getting 5k or 6k? I'm using hte same sites, and apparently even more than some others

You have them on eggs around the world?

You have them on eggs around the world?

i threw my eggs in every free site (no registration required) on the wiki, and yes that was one. It just boggles my mind how i have eggs in around 10 hatching sites and they only got 3400 views or less each. They did hatch eventually, and aren't even sick now, but i just can't see how people are getting 5k or 6k with less sites / the same sites i'm using

i just want to know, becuse my second batch is goign to be just as hard to hatch, and if i can make it a easier and less stressful process this time by getting more views then i'd like to know what i'm doing wrong

That is what the 'Hide" option is for... When ever any of my Eggs in the past have gotten sick , I just hide them for a day or so...

Never had one die on me if I got them hidden first. I sometimes hide them before they get sick...

I know what hide is for, I've just never had a hatchling remain sick for longer than an hour. In contrast, these remained sick for about ten hours, which is what had me worried.

I've never had any dragons die from sickness, but I've never had any dragons sick for so long before.

i threw my eggs in every free site (no registration required) on the wiki, and yes that was one. It just boggles my mind how i have eggs in around 10 hatching sites and they only got 3400 views or less each. They did hatch eventually, and aren't even sick now, but i just can't see how people are getting 5k or 6k with less sites / the same sites i'm using

i just want to know, becuse my second batch is goign to be just as hard to hatch, and if i can make it a easier and less stressful process this time by getting more views then i'd like to know what i'm doing wrong

Are you sure they were in all of those sites most of the time? Maybe someone was removing them. It does seem strange that your numbers were at that level after being in so many sites.

Did you incubate? Also, I started by adding to EATW first. On my second batch, I haven't incubated yet, but let them sit for an hour until 6d23h and then added them to EATW.

Are you sure they were in all of those sites most of the time? Maybe someone was removing them. It does seem strange that your numbers were at that level after being in so many sites.

I didn't remove them, but maybe someone else did...towards the end i was doing the fog dance of fogging until they stopped being sick, then unfogging to collect views, on and on.

The problem is that if i left them fogged until they were no longer sick, they'd never gain views, and would never make progress to hatching. ANd then putting them back in ER, even on one site, would get them sick again. So i had to do the fogging juggle to balance the view gain and sickness, so maybe people were booting them out after they saw them fogged.

Seeing people need 5k or 6k to hatch their eggs, I was worried I'd be unable to obtain the right amount, and so was trying to gain views for them as best i could, which required long periods of them being fogged until they stopped being sick.

in the end they hatched around 2 days left with 3400 or less views, over 800 UV, and only one or two clicks on each

I think that what works best is no incubate and the gradual accumulation of views, so that they reach 4 days 23 hours with a big hole, and then incubate to hatch.

Super relieved to see that my hatchies aren't sick anymore; I was worried I'd pushed the poor things too hard trying to hatch them while warded that they'd not be able to recover. Glad to see I was wrong - think I'll leave them fogged a bit longer though, just in case ^^;

At least I won't have to stress as much about my second set.

I think that what works best is no incubate and the gradual accumulation of views, so that they reach 4 days 23 hours with a big hole, and then incubate to hatch.

really? huh. I just don't know. Mine didn't get a big hole until the 2 day mark, and then hatched.

What is your process for getting enough views to get them to actually crack, without them also getting sick?

My best explanation is that people put them in the ER versions (like myself) increasing the views but running the chance of getting sick high.