TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

and i just caught a coast~

now i just need to be able to abandon a misclick and i'll probably get another coast or volcano

hey hey hey guess what

the jungle egg i just caught? its for you <3 i'll send it to you via pm once it comes off cooldown tonight =3

Awesome! i've managed to get 2 of the new eggs recently 1 from desert and volcano and someone gifted me a forest one but will wait patiently and thank you soo much hope it wasn't too much of a hassle to obtain! :^D

@predatorfan4ever

I haven't checked the wiki in a long time, i probably should and i do love myself new egg code easter egss! o.o

Yessss, bronze trophy unlocked! Two open slots! And I'm gonna pop my two blues in the ER, so with any luck, I'll be able to round out my mighty morphin' dragon ranger set tonight. <3

Y'know, if that luck includes actually catching any eggs. laugh.gif

I am taking a break from hunting for the last Jungle I need so I can have a pair of each. Too frustrating. I'll just get extra of the others to give away and I'll catch that 2nd Jungle when I least expect it. 🤣

Still have a red (Volcano) up for grabs in about 4 hours if someone needs it.

My red hatchi is still sick after 5 hours. I'm afraid it won't make it 😞

My red hatchi is still sick after 5 hours. I'm afraid it won't make it 😞

just keep the little one fogged for the whole day. they should get better if you keep them fogged nonstop

If you Ward an egg that has really high views (ie, these new ones) just before it hatches, does the Warding carry over to the hatchie for the full six hours?

If you Ward an egg that has really high views (ie, these new ones) just before it hatches, does the Warding carry over to the hatchie for the full six hours?

ward breaks when the egg hatches i believe

Dang they go quick! At least I have some decent misclicks - tan ridge, nexus, gemshard, spring. Ah well smile.gif More hunting late.

ward breaks when the egg hatches i believe

Damn. Thank you though! ^.^

Well, I didn't push my eggs through sickness yesterday; just fogged them and left them overnight. Logged in today and after unhiding they've all hatched! Hopefully I'll be able to snag the last four eggs I need to have a pair of each.

*hovers over egg in the Jungle*

*refresh*

*"...beautiful glow" right under my cursor*

*Not the egg I need, refresh*

*sudden realization sinks in about what I just refreshed over*

*panicks and spaz-clicks a BBW*

I guess that and the fact that I just locked myself with misclicks means hunting is over for today xd.png

Just need one more Jungle egg and I'll have a pair of each.

Edited by Isuzu

We found it a huge flaw and bummer that the Ward protection wears off upon hatching... it significantly reduces the usefulness of Ward BSA since there's still the risk of death very soon after hatching, even if the Ward should still work otherwise(6h haven't passed)...

Aside to the fact that 6hs is less than a heathy night sleep (8h) and than a proper work day(8h+cummuting)...

I can't stop wondering why the death of overview=nothing but trolling mechanics wasn't removed and replaced with some other penalty that could not be used by 3rd persons to make you loose your things...

Edited by VixenDra

I had a glitch with the ward BSA and it lasted more than a day on two of my eggs

We found it a huge flaw and bummer that the Ward protection wears off upon hatching... it significantly reduces the usefulness of Ward BSA since there's still the risk of death very soon after hatching, even if the Ward should still work otherwise(6h haven't passed)...

I can't stop wondering why the death of overview=nothing but trolling mechanics wasn't removed and replaced with some other penalty that could not be used by 3rd persons to make you loose your things...

Poor old TJ - whatever he gives us, people find something to complain about. sad.gif For the record, I support retaining sickness as a mechanism. It;s not that hard to monitor one's stuff.

Ward does say protects EGGS. I am very grateful for it; I warded mine after reading how everyone's were getting sick, and as soon as my eggs hatched - some sick and some not sick - I fogged them and they are doing fine.

why not just give the ward bsa to the shield dragons and heal bsa to whites?

How would a guardian dragon protect from bacteria?

Poor old TJ - whatever he gives us, people find something to complain about. sad.gif For the record, I support retaining sickness as a mechanism. It;s not that hard to monitor one's stuff.

Ward does say protects EGGS. I am very grateful for it; I warded mine after reading how everyone's were getting sick, and as soon as my eggs hatched - some sick and some not sick - I fogged them and they are doing fine.

Not everyone can be around when the egg hatches(people have classes, work etc.), especially if viewbombed. And with how easly things get sick after the update.... (My bf got even his Ultraviolet sick and it's a hatchie)

It's jut not really close to the most effective way to reduc the problems viewbombing causes..

Anyone knows if the Ward wears off upon a successful trade? Because if it does.... same problem, even worse, if the new owner is not around upon the acceptance ofthe trade, sb else competing in the given trade can viewbomb even more esasly, especially if the egg was already sick.

Edited by VixenDra

My normal dragons get sick right now really often. Because, if there are new Releases, the Hatcheries are more active, so they get more Clicks, Views etc.

All my Dragons, including the new Release, got sick. Ward could not be used twice, it seems like I have to fog mine for 24 hours to make them healthy, again.

The Hatcheries are being really active. And cause Sickness to Hatchlings easier, no matter the Breed.

Not everyone can be around when the egg hatches(people have classes, work etc.), especially if viewbombed. And with how easly things get sick after the update.... (My bf got even his Ultraviolet sick and it's a hatchie)

It's jut not really the most effective way to reduc the problems viewbombing causes..

Anyone knows if the Ward wears off upon a successful trade?

I have a life too. I even had a job when I started to play, and I go on camping holidays where I often have no internet for days. Fog is very useful. So is scroll hiding.

Whites were given Ward to protect eggs. That's the way it is. It;'s far too late to suggest it be given to Guardians and give healing to whites. I have NEVER heard of a BSA being completely changed after it was given.

I think someone has posted about Ward holding up through teleport, but this thread is so long it is hard to search....

Wait - here it is.

Edited by fuzzbucket

The only thing I want to see now is changing our user names.

Home sick is giving me the opportunity to hunt more, but the meds are messing with my attention span. Must focus. Got the volcano one just need the others.

I had a glitch with the ward BSA and it lasted more than a day on two of my eggs

I dunno if this was a glitch. It might just be to prevent you from using it more than once. I wanted to use ward on my eggs twice, but they all said I had already used it.