TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

i only know my start date tbh because i have the email of it still, otherwise my oldest dragon would be a totally wrong date heh, i didnt understand how to make dragons hatch for years

"Tue 1/12/2010" says the email, now i wasnt sure if it was dec 1 or jan 12, but i checked and yes it was january tongue.gif because my oldest dragon is ;

STOLEN ON: Oct 29, 2010

HATCHED ON: Nov 03, 2010

GREW UP ON: Nov 07, 2010

Edited by Scarlet

Are they still dropping as I have not been able to get even 1 of each

Pssst check your PM

i only know my start date tbh because i have the email of it still, otherwise my oldest dragon would be a totally wrong date heh, i didnt understand how to make dragons hatch for years

"Tue 1/12/2010" says the email, now i wasnt sure if it was dec 1 or jan 12, but i checked and yes it was january tongue.gif because my oldest dragon is ;

STOLEN ON: Oct 29, 2010

HATCHED ON: Nov 03, 2010

GREW UP ON: Nov 07, 2010

According to my scroll I joined july 5th 2012. I knew it was 2012, but I couldnt remember what month.

Also, I love the white dragon in your sig.

Mine are all at 4 days 13 hours, with views all around 1950+/400+/2+ and not a single crack either. They seem very stubborn xd.png Mine got sick soon after catching them but they've been fine ever since. I can't wait for them to finally hatch so I can catch another batch ^ ^

Thanks. Mine are now heading into 2000+/450+ territory now. I wonder if they'll start cracking when they get to 500.

According to my scroll I joined july 5th 2012. I knew it was 2012, but I couldnt remember what month.

Thank you! That's Mikhail from the game Drakengard 3, however that art was commissioned from me x)

im glad i kept those emails tbh, its cool to know when i joined since DC didnt have any data on it

That's a neat theory and actually sounds plausible. Though, I have to hope the original six dragons don't disappear upon forming the big one-- having to collect all six sprites again will be a pain =P

Maybe they "summon" it like the Thunders, Magmas, and Ice? It's an egg you can only get from having all six?

According my scroll I joined May 23, 2012 which also happens to be my birthday. 😁

man i wish someone would like post my eggs on 4chan or something so that the views would grow up drastically.

over a thousand and 200 views plus over 300 uv and still not a single crack.

also anybody who needs help catching the new release eggs just let me know and i'll catch them for you!

While trying to grab a new release egg, I managed to snag a Xenowyrm, which I've never been able to capture before. I'm pretty stoked, as it's only my second one.

And all this talk about these new eggs being slow to crack makes me wonder if I should just add them to my click sites already despite them being only three hours old.

Edited by Wintermute

Does anyone need a blue (coast) egg? I have an extra. PM me if you would like it smile.gif

Gone to a new home!

Edited by The Dragoness

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

i wish the new release wasn't so hard to catch. RIP

Edited by chatbugdweeb

For once I don't super love the hatchies- so, if like most releases like this, I'll love the adults! Excited to see what they bring. "This isn't even my final form??" rolleyes.gif

Finally got my hands on one of each! Woo!

Having 8 egg slots is pretty cool.

I joined on April 8th 2011. Haha. I couldn't figure out at first how to raise an egg, so I caught a batch, left and came back almost three months later - my oldest living dragon was caught on June 26th 2011. Fascinating. biggrin.gif

Was able to catch 1 of each for my birthday (happens to be the same day as the Cave's) biggrin.gif .

According my scroll I joined May 23, 2012 which also happens to be my birthday. 😁

Ah, but that's tomorrow, right? Well then Happy early Birthday. happy.gif

@Gluria - heh, when I first joined I hatched my eggs by constanty clicking on them myself without any clicksites to aide me. Solely because I didn't know about them. That was a lot of time spent. happy.gif; but they grew up safely. Even if they're common, they're among my most treasured.

Edited by Syiren

I'm having way too much fun making Groups, but I'm wondering if there is a limit on how many you can make. Also, it's very frustrating to have to go to each dragon's view page in order to put them on a list.

I'm having way too much fun making Groups, but I'm wondering if there is a limit on how many you can make. Also, it's very frustrating to have to go to each dragon's view page in order to put them on a list.

You can choose the "Ungrouped" filter and then add dragons directly from the scroll, which is much faster, but don't forget that dragons which are already in another group won't show up (obviously, but I still keep forgetting rolleyes.gif ).

Edited by dustpuppy

Happy B-day DC! Thanks TJ (and spriters) for the years of fun and the years to come!

I can hardly wait to see... it is so encryptic This isn't even my final form? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are new eggs still dropping? I'm still missing one sad.gif

I think so, just saw one drop a minute ago.

but of course it was sniped before i could grab it