TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

just saw it when my eggs hatch i'll be catching you those c:

but if tj's eggs views are anything to go by it may take awhile for my eggs to hatch since his took around 20000 views to hatch if i remember correctly

Thanks! And yeah... hopefully these eggs won't actually take that many views to hatch!

I'm more than a little worried to see that the new eggs are still very difficult to get. I had hoped that if it was a glitch, it would have been fixed by now (not that I can get any eggs, I was lucky enough to grab mine yesterday just as the old eggs were starting to mix in). However, I was thinking ahead.

This is starting to remind me of the 2013 birthday release: Coppers and how hard they were to get. And given we have six new types this time it makes it even more worrisome.

I really do hope these aren't rare or even uncommon and it is just a glitch, but I cannot help but worry and start thinking about how many I'll have to get to fulfil my scroll goal and mine isn't a large one compared with some people I know.

I know several people were hoping for a rare egg - but six of them?

Crosses fingers and hopes it really is just a glitch and all will be well very soon.

Agreed. Last few times it was a glitch, I'm pretty sure it was fixed by this time after it was reported.

They're still showing up, just grabbed fast, so I don't think they're true rares... but it does feel like this is intended behavior if it hasn't been fixed.

e: At least I only have the Jungles left to grab, but it's still stressful...

Edited by Guillotine

Agreed. Last few times it was a glitch, I'm pretty sure it was fixed by this time after it was reported.

They're still showing up, just grabbed fast, so I don't think they're true rares... but it does feel like this is intended behavior if it hasn't been fixed.

e: At least I only have the Jungles left to grab, but it's still stressful...

i can catch jungles for you once my eggs hatch if you'd like c:

Trying to get one last egg from the jungle is frustrating. Its the only one I need and I think I'll be lucky to get one of each at this rate.

Trying to get one last egg from the jungle is frustrating. Its the only one I need and I think I'll be lucky to get one of each at this rate.

i can catch one for you if you'd like once im no longer egglocked c:

Can anyone help me get a egg from the coast? I keep getting close, and I almost had one last night but the page refreshed and I got a pygmy instead

Can anyone help me get a egg from the coast? I keep getting close, and I almost had one last night but the page refreshed and I got a pygmy instead

i can do it once my eggs hatch c:

Wow! Happy B-Day, DC!!

I am so excited about the new custom groups! biggrin.gif Finally, a way to easily view all my lineage projects!

i can catch one for you if you'd like once im no longer egglocked c:

I'll keep trying, but extra help is appreciated. Thanks!

For those who are not able to catch any, I have an extra egg which I caught from Forest.

I'm willing to gift it so message me if you want it smile.gif

Edited

*gifted successfully* Enjoy! smile.gif

Edited by Miraxzee

I can't believe I keep missing these events. Were these eggs just for Sunday? Did I completely miss them?

Edited by Vic

Were these eggs just for Sunday?  Did I completely miss them?

They're still dropping so you didn't miss them! Good luck with catching. happy.gif

How long will they drop? I can't get a single one.

How do you enter the raffle? Is it just random?

You have to raise 3 adults. Go under your account settings and click raffle status.

@Vic- They're permanent. They all share the same description, but there is a different color in each biome. Try the hour drops. There are more then.

They are a permanent addition so they will drop forever...they just may be a bit rarer as they're already mixed in pretty well with the current eggs. I have the best luck finding them at the 5 minute mark...and top of the hour drops. They aren't long mind you but you have a better chance at finding them.

Good luck! I know your pain, there are a few releases that I missed by a day and still haven't caught up to my usual 6 adults/2 hatchlings quota....

they are a permanent release. which is good since I'm not even seeing them anywhere.

haven't had this much trouble with a release since the black marrows. /sigh

For those that have played with the group settings, do things put in groups show differently on your scroll ie can it be used for better sorting?

they are a permanent release.  which is good since I'm not even seeing them anywhere.

haven't had this much trouble with a release since the black marrows.  /sigh

For those that have played with the group settings, do things put in groups show differently on your scroll ie can it be used for better sorting?

They don't really change your whole scroll, but you can choose a group from the dropdown settings and it will show the dragons that are only in that group.

Edit: Click the Thuwed Request link in my signature for an example.

Edited by Jazeki

The only real concern I have is if they're rare, it would be cool if they were but also hecka not since they're special birthday release dragons.

They don't really change your whole scroll, but you can choose a group from the dropdown settings and it will show the dragons that are only in that group.

Edit: Click the Thuwed Request link in my signature for an example.

Thanks for the info. :3 now to decide if it's worth it to mess with mine. . .