TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Ah, but that's tomorrow, right? Well then Happy early Birthday. happy.gif

Thank you! ♥

I just have to say -- thank you so much!!! Grouping is the best thing in the history of ever. I'm so eager to get all my special lineages into groups now.

I've been playing since 2008, and it's just gotten better through the years.

Happy birthday, Dragcave!

Happy (belated) Birthday DC!!!

Thank you to everyone who makes this site fun!

Yay! Awesome! I always love getting new dragon eggs. Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! laugh.gif Thank-You! I got a few of the new eggs already. I like their colors. wink.gif

I'm egglocked at the moment but as soon as my eggs hatch I will gladly help anyone who isn't lucky in getting the new ones. Just contact me. smile.gif

Edited by Moiken

3/6 obtained. Still trying to snatch one from Alpine, Coast and Desert. Forest was actually my first egg of the six, then Volcano and lastly Jungle.

Haven't gotten any of them yet ToT

i can catch them for you once im no longer egglocked c:

i can catch them for you once im no longer egglocked c:

I would like that very much so though i will keep trying to get one my eyes are on the desert and coast ones but any is better than none! happy.gif

3/6 obtained. Still trying to snatch one from Alpine, Coast and Desert. Forest was actually my first egg of the six, then Volcano and lastly Jungle.

Check your pm happy.gif

FINAL ROUND!

SHOKOMON!

VS

YELLOW RANGER EGG!

WHO WILL WIN???

... Currently, the egg because I can't find it. xd.png

woww.. very happy to see some of these features, did not think they would ever happen. so far have one egg from Coast, one from Volcano, and two misclicks.

Well, someone apparently tried to view bomb me. I was adding my eggs to hatcheries and I found out they were already added to a hatchery that I didn't out them in

one more missing, but unfortunately I'm locked sad.gif

anyway I looooooove the prize-raffle thing! I know this is something I'll look forward to do every month smile.gif

9 hours to go to hatch, nad mine have no cracks yet xd.png guess I'll pop them in a few more click sites

Check your pm happy.gif

Thanks so much! I got all 6 now. Good luck to everyone else catching and i'll likely help out when I'm not egglocked smile.gif

9 hours to go to hatch, nad mine have no cracks yet xd.png guess I'll pop them in a few more click sites

same with the most being over 1700 views

hopefully they hatch while im asleep

I haven't seen any in hours! I'm starting to get a bit discouraged...

I feel lucky to have caught my two though ^^

I haven't seen any in hours! I'm starting to get a bit discouraged...

I feel lucky to have caught my two though ^^

i can catch some for you once im no longer egglocked c:

@flyking

let me know which ones you need!

i can catch some for you once im no longer egglocked c:

@flyking

let me know which ones you need!

Oh no! You don't have to do that, there's lots of other people who need your help more, you shouldn't worry about trying to get me some. smile.gif

Oh no! You don't have to do that, there's lots of other people who need your help more, you shouldn't worry about trying to get me some. smile.gif

nah you're a really sweet person and im a huge fan of your raffles so i would be more than happy to help you out <3

nah you're a really sweet person and im a huge fan of your raffles so i would be more than happy to help you out <3

You are way too kind <3 <3

--------------------------

Also, just wanted to say, Tj! You have piqued my interest in DC again! With the possible chance to win my own CB prize... group sorting... and the new trophy, I think I can finally get back into ye olde pixel dragon raising! So it's time to make a comeback, and I'm pretty happy biggrin.gif

so since celly mentioned it...my raffles may or may not come back...that is if they are needed/wanted

*pokes through the cave*

These eggs sure are elusive, huh. Come on, one white, before I go to work and am stuck with Australian industrial country Internet.

The Coast one continues to elude me. But Mark my words, I will find you today, and I will catch you.

Update: my hunt for the coast one ends, my hunt for the jungle and forest continues.......

Edited by luxemis