TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

This was such a great update, WOW!! I was a day late to the party and missed the flood though ;-; I've managed to catch the Alpine and Desert eggs, but I've been having an easier time grabbing CB Xenowyrms than completing the rest of the collection.

I've managed to catch the Alpine and Desert eggs, but I've been having an easier time grabbing CB Xenowyrms than completing the rest of the collection.

I can kind of relate to this when I was hunting for the new eggs, since it felt a lot easier to catch an Ice dragon passing by in alpine than getting a hold of the new ones. Everyone was probably too busy catching the birthday eggs and that's understandable! They go so quickly.

i just saw two of the coast ones go by so they're still dropping c:

and there were just 4 of them in the jungle along with a yellow dino!!! man i wish i wasnt egglocked

Edited by CellyBean

What times are they dropping? I havent seen a single one yet ;~;

every 5 mins i've seen them appear in the biomes

What times are they dropping? I havent seen a single one yet ;~;

Every 5 mins and at the top of the hour. They just go really fast, so you have to be quick.

@ CellyBean Ninja'd ninja.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Oh uhm, if they're released every 5 min, is it released in every biome per 5 min or does each biome switch on the hour? (If it does, which biome are we on?)

Oh uhm, if they're released every 5 min, is it released in every biome per 5 min or does each biome switch on the hour? (If it does, which biome are we on?)

All biomes all the time, one color per biome.

All biomes refresh every 5 min, all at once.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Gryphonic

i just saw two of the coast ones go by so they're still dropping c:

Yes I finally caught one right after the hour drop! Moving onto the Forest now, I'm not egg-locked yet either biggrin.gif

Every 5 mins and at the top of the hour. They just go really fast, so you have to be quick.

This is an understatement. wink.gif You have to be extremely fast or extremely lucky (probably a bit of both). I was not online during the release and it took me a long time and many, many failed attempts to fill my 8 egg slots.

If you do not manage to grab any eggs now, the other option is to wait until next month or later: there will be less people trying to grab these new eggs so you will have a better chance to get them.

If you miss the initial 24-hours drop for a new dragon, then the next two weeks are usually very challenging because everybody tries to get the new eggs (to get their first, second and third batches, especially for those who want to collect all sprites and have all variations of adults and frozen hatchlings). But after a few weeks, things are usually easier.

I was hoping for another black one, but I got a red one instead. I guess it was meant to be. Now I'll just have to hunt for a second pink, blue, yellow, and black when mine hatch tomorrow morning. That way I'll have a pair of each.

Does anyone who picked up eggs yesterday have cracks in theirs yet? My oldest egg is at 4 days 13 hours with 1,898/428/1 views. I'm pretty sure my UVs are too low, but they did get sick yesterday when they were around 1000 views.

These dragons probably will probably not have dimorphism based on the fact TJ only has two eggs for each color and he typically freezes one hatchling, correct?

These dragons probably will probably not have dimorphism based on the fact TJ only has two eggs for each color and he typically freezes one hatchling, correct?

Correct.

All my eggs are over 1000 views but still no cracks sad.gif

The eggs need to have 4 days remaining before hatching ^^

careful not to make them sick!

I was hoping for another black one, but I got a red one instead. I guess it was meant to be. Now I'll just have to hunt for a second pink, blue, yellow, and black when mine hatch tomorrow morning. That way I'll have a pair of each.

Does anyone who picked up eggs yesterday have cracks in theirs yet? My oldest egg is at 4 days 13 hours with 1,898/428/1 views. I'm pretty sure my UVs are too low, but they did get sick yesterday when they were around 1000 views.

Mine are all at 4 days 13 hours, with views all around 1950+/400+/2+ and not a single crack either. They seem very stubborn xd.png Mine got sick soon after catching them but they've been fine ever since. I can't wait for them to finally hatch so I can catch another batch ^ ^

Uwahh, barely made it in time... So far the white one's my favorite. Due to a forgotten dead egg (:c) I can only get one of each, but I'm hoping they won't be too bad to obtain later. Also, THANK YOU!!! I am so pumped about the group system. What a dream.

Just realized the next raffle is on my bday wouldn't it be awesome if I got one biggrin.gifdoubt I will but one can hope lol

I was also able to grab some eggs finally x.x

I am almost - almost - done sorting all my code dragons into groups. Of which there are now 22. tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior