TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

You are way too kind <3 <3

--------------------------

Also, just wanted to say, Tj! You have piqued my interest in DC again! With the possible chance to win my own CB prize... group sorting... and the new trophy, I think I can finally get back into ye olde pixel dragon raising! So it's time to make a comeback, and I'm pretty happy biggrin.gif

so since celly mentioned it...my raffles may or may not come back...that is if they are needed/wanted

just let me know which ones you need c:

Anyone's eggs cracking already? Mine have over 1100 views, around 9 hrs to go and nothing so far.

Also seeing lots of dead eggs in hatcheries, so be careful.

Edited by stagazer_7

Anyone's eggs cracking already? Mine have over 1100 views, around 9 hrs to go and nothing so far.

my desert egg has 8 hours left and over 1900 views and no cracks at all

I finally have cracks at 2,600+/ 560+views and 4 days 7~9 hours. Yay!

I kinda get a thrill out of viewbombing myself, especially when I break the 10k barrier. I feel like Oprah with my eggs. You get a ward, you get a ward, everyone gets ward casted on them forever!

This recklessness brought to you by 55 adult white dragons and counting. xd.png

Woops. Put my eggs in some hatcheries and forgot to check on them after I went to work and ....bam, dead eggs. xd.png

Be careful everyone, don't make a silly like I did! Hatcheries garner views quickly during new releases.

I kinda get a thrill out of viewbombing myself, especially when I break the 10k barrier. I feel like Oprah with my eggs. You get a ward, you get a ward, everyone gets ward casted on them forever!

You can't use ward more than once. Someone yesterday posted that their dragons still died when ward wore off.

Someone sent me a volcano egg (THANK YOU) and I actually caught a Desert egg

lol just 4 more to go!!!!

Finally spotted a cracked egg in a hatchery, 3549 views, 655 unique views, wow these eggs sure are tough!

Oooops! I'm extremely late to the party. 😫

I've only managed to nab two so far. I can see this is going to take some time. xd.png

ooo could you viewbomb me so my eggs can crack and hatch tonight?

Would the cracking still go slow if you have several clicks?

Also why does it looks like this egg drops less often in the Alpine region?

Would the cracking still go slow if you have several clicks?

Also why does it looks like this egg drops less often in the Alpine region?

Clicks do help but are not necessary. They reduce the number of views you need.

ooo could you viewbomb me so my eggs can crack and hatch tonight?

Only if you have accepting aid turned on. tongue.gif

The only hatcheries I use are the ones here. http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Click_Sites

Daily dragon fix really helps with getting unique views.

Has anyone been brave enough to try to force an egg to hatch?

Edited by scratcher_cat

You know Dragon Cave is very special to me. 1st I am 57 yrs old and I love this! 2nd The people are so great!! TJ, All the spriters here and members too.

Someone sent me a volcano egg (THANK YOU) And now someone sent me an Alpine egg (THANK YOU).and I actually caught a Desert egg

lol so just 3 more to go now!!!!

Edited by Merlot

It is so wonderful to hear of the Cave's growth and how members are looking forward to this or that. It's lovely to see what is important to one group but another group is thrilled about somethi ng else. It's like watching a young dragon grow in size and abilities, so it can enjoy its new privileges. How fun!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the continual birthday party. It is awesome to be part of the festivities with the great members we have!

So there still was no new flood? Only six hours is so unfair for people who cannot affor the be there around midnight cave time. Whatever that is for your own timezone.

1950 views, 450 UVs, 9 clicks, 6 hours left... no cracks xd.png

These guys will probably be like Prizes in being real bratty about hatchie, haha.

1950 views, 450 UVs, 9 clicks, 6 hours left... no cracks xd.png

These guys will probably be like Prizes in being real bratty about hatchie, haha.

You're short about 200 UVs xd.png . Mine only started cracking once they hit around 600 views.

Edited by Jazeki

ohmy.gif holy carpe Diem! At 4 days and a few hours left and a few hatcheries later, all my eggs are sick!

Were the birthday eggs only available on the 21st? I've been searching all day to get the last two eggs I needed, Forest and Jungle, but haven't seen them at all. I'd really like one of each. I tried getting the last two yesterday, but I swear people here are ninjas and I never got them

Edited by Anaria