TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Does anyone have cracking eggs? Mine haven't cracked at all.

I like just now got an s1 crack.

No cracks, yet. Mine are all at 2000+ views, 400+ U views and between 4d 2h and 4d 4h!

I was a bit late to this release and I can't seem to find any new eggs dropping. :c Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Just need one more from the jungle to complete the collection but I can't seem to find one. They still dropping?

The eggs are still dropping, aren't they? I didn't even get online to check DC yesterday and I find out about this just now. I would hate to have missed anything.

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw one in the volcano biome.

Edited by Yunimori

I was a bit late to this release and I can't seem to find any new eggs dropping. :c Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

I was able to grab a spare desert egg if you want it. biggrin.gif

Guess i should've put mine to hatcheries sooner xd.png 4 hrs left and 1300~1800 views and 200 unique rip

at least i can put them all on ER and get view bombed and boom they hatch tongue.gif

Pfft! I was about to say, "Dang it. Caught an awesome egg in the ap and now egglocked." But I forgot I can hold 8 eggs now. This awesomeness is going to take some getting used to. xd.png

Same thing with groups. I'm in LOVE with the groups feature. *hugs TJ tightly* thank you soooooooo much for making groups real! biggrin.gif

Are the eggs still dropping? I only had time to get one from the Volcano biome and when I came back to search for more today I couldn't see any!

Are the eggs still dropping? I only had time to get one from the Volcano biome and when I came back to search for more today I couldn't see any!

Yes, they are.

these fellas must be a bit rare! missed the release on it's first day due to a leak in the roof and have yet to see any of the new eggs today

really loving all the hatchies designs though :00 and the vamp sprite revamp [heh] looks lovely too

thank you TJ!!

these fellas must be a bit rare! missed the release on it's first day due to a leak in the roof and have yet to see any of the new eggs today

really loving all the hatchies designs though :00 and the vamp sprite revamp [heh] looks lovely too

thank you TJ!!

They could be, but also, people keep saying that, causing users to go out and grab as many as possible, driving the drop rates to seem rare because no one wants to miss out if they are rare when they are actually grabbable.

The past few dragons people have said this for have bounced back pretty nicely, ratio-wise imo. =o

So honestly, I'd wait like a month or so after a release to judge rarity. xP

Hmmm... these guys are pretty tough eggs to crack, huh? x'D I should probably put mine in about 99 more hatcheries.

I think I missed the egg drops. D:

Sad.

No no, they're still dropping, they just get picked up super quick.

I think I missed the egg drops. D:

Sad.

I just managed to grab four of the new releases.They seem to be dropping fairly consistently at the five minute marks, but they're picked up quickly.

Happy hunting!

Hmmm... these guys are pretty tough eggs to crack, huh? x'D I should probably put mine in about 99 more hatcheries.

Tough to crack, get sick crazy easily. These sure are a pain to look after.

Alriiiight, now we're talking! I've got 3 out of 6 colors, thanks to some lucky catches and a trade. smile.gif I was initially hoping to collect them in pairs, but they're so difficult to catch I think I'm gonna give up on that idea.

Has anyone ever woke up to a dead egg that is a new release everytime there's a new release? *pokes black egg*

Ugh, viewbombers. Guess it's dead now so gotta go get a new egg.

I wish my pygmy thread could get finished faster so then I'll get a chance to have some carcass cleaner soon.