TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

This event's impact on the hatcheries is gonna give me the quickest incuhatch ever. From 1 view to almost 2000 in under 10 minutes. The AP is beautiful during big events. biggrin.gif

Managed to grab a Forest.

Now I've got Red, White, and Blue. How patriotic. tongue.gif

Edited by Wintermute

got 2 of the red and pink ones and one each of the others. so far i like the new eggs/hatchies. wonder what the adults will look like. thanks spriters!

loving the new egg slot. thnaks TJ. its about time. will really like it on halloween when i can get 4 of each gender on my own.

entered the raffle. seems interesting. just curious (cuz i am not searching 70 pages of this post): if someone wins one month, are they excluded from winning the next?

Edited by spring_dragon

Yay for the Platinum badge and we can now get 8 eggs!!

Thank you very much TJ!!

Now to get the new eggs . . . . .

Once a month, 60 winners each month, enter via your account settings :3

Can you explain a bit better? I saw no such thing.

Aw, sad but not unexpected.

That answers the question I've had from the first day! *clings to her unique code*

Click on "account" at the top of your scroll, then when you get to that page, on the very bottom of the right hand column you will see "raffle". There it is.

The raffles? Go to your account settings on DragCave

Also my eggs keep getting sick at 4 days and 4 hours 🤔

The raffles? Go to your account settings on DragCave

Not really Account Settings. Click on Account and you will see Raffle Status at the bottom of the right column. Click on that to see the requirements and enter.

Have the drops been fixed yet? I only have 2 out of the 6 and I'm about to leave town for a week and don't wanna miss this release. :C

I am so far away from a Platinum lol! Despite being here since 2012, my scroll goals are a male and female CB pair of each breed, with only a few extras for dragons i like (and non-CB for holidays i missed/prizes)

meaning i'm 200 dragons short of Platinum >.>

Edited by Sirithiliel

For Enter the Monthly Raffle:

Go to your Accounts Page and click the Raffle Status link as seen below:

user posted image

After you click the link, you should be taken to the Site Raffles Page. There, you can enter the raffle. Once you enter the raffle, you should get a page like below, listing the requirements to enter the raffle and whether you have successfully entered the raffle or not:

user posted image

I hope this helps.

Have the drops been fixed yet? I only have 2 out of the 6 and I'm about to leave town for a week and don't wanna miss this release. :C

I'm not sure if they have been fixed. Which eggs do you need? smile.gif

I'm not sure if they have been fixed. Which eggs do you need? smile.gif

I caught an Alpine and was given a Jungle by Raptor of Dragons.

I caught an Alpine and was given a Jungle by Raptor of Dragons.

I can send you a red one from the Volcano biome. Earlier I influenced it to be female (don't know if influences transfer to other accounts). You can have it if you would like it.

Edited by BatPopsicle

Thanks guys, I thought I actually had go into account settings.

I can send you a red one from the Volcano biome. Earlier I influenced it to be female (don't know if influences transfer to other accounts). You can have it if you wojld like it.

That'd be super awesome! Is it a spare? Cuz I'd feel awful if I took your only one.

That'd be super awesome! Is it a spare? Cuz I'd feel awful if I took your only one.

It is a spare. I will set up the teleport and pm you in a few minutes. smile.gif

Check your inbox wink.gif

biggrin.gif I really appreciate the news about everyone's eggs. It gives me courage of a sort.

I'm in my 70s and I don't think my reflexes are up there with those who get all six eggs very rapidly. But I appreciate Dragon Cave so much. It is a new adventure for me.

I check my 5 new eggs every few hours just to be sure nothing adverse is happening. I have 4 of the newly sought after eggs and 1 Golden Wyvern because during the early morning hours I could not click a prize egg fast enough. The Golden Wyvern almost appeared under my mouse.

Check your inbox  wink.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif Everyone is so nice. xd.png

Edit:

Down to just finding the Forest egg now. <3

Edited by fergalicious214

Does anyone have cracking eggs? Mine haven't cracked at all.

Does anyone have cracking eggs? Mine haven't cracked at all.

2/6 of mine have cracked. They should have little holes in them soon (both are at around 3500V, 650UV, and 2 clicks). For some reason, the other 4 eggs are way behind on views/unique views/clicks.

Edited by The Dragoness