TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Yyyassssss. A platinum level! biggrin.gif Bless. Now i'll be able to get egg locked a few minutes slower than usual. xd.png

You're short about 200 UVs xd.png . Mine only started cracking once they hit around 600 views.

Trying to get there, trust me xd.png

Going to be brutal tomorrow when everyone and their mom has these guys in the ERs, haha. Run your fan sites, folks!

Were the birthday eggs only available on the 21st? I've been searching all day to get the last two eggs I needed, Forest and Jungle, but haven't seen them at all. I'd really like one of each. I tried getting the last two yesterday, but I swear people here are ninjas and I never got them

i can catch them for you once im no longer egglocked c:

Were the birthday eggs only available on the 21st? I've been searching all day to get the last two eggs I needed, Forest and Jungle, but haven't seen them at all. I'd really like one of each. I tried getting the last two yesterday, but I swear people here are ninjas and I never got them

Seems so! I am torn being very angry and sad about that. Six, just six hours of a constant flood and then nothing for the average user...

Got myself 2 Alpine and Volcano babies, I'll trade 2 away once they are old enough. I can't decided which one to go for though, I like them all so far xd.png

You know Dragon Cave is very special to me. 1st I am 57 yrs old and I love this! 2nd The people are so great!! TJ, All the spriters here and members too.

Someone sent me a volcano egg (THANK YOU) And now someone sent me an Alpine egg (THANK YOU).and I actually caught a Desert egg. WOOHOO I just caught a Coastal egg!

lol so just 2 more to go now!!!!

i can catch some for you once im no longer egglocked c:

@flyking

let me know which ones you need!

Well i would really appreciate it if you could find the jungle one and if i have anything on my scroll you want i could try to make an egg out of it. ^^"

ohmy.gif holy carpe Diem! At 4 days and a few hours left and a few hatcheries later, all my eggs are sick!

Same! I had other eggs posted on hatch sites and they almost immediately got sick blink.gif

Well i would really appreciate it if you could find the jungle one and if i have anything on my scroll you want i could try to make an egg out of it. ^^"

i dont need anything in return <3

I've been refreshing at least every few minutes since noon eastern US time and never seen one of the new ones in the forest or jungle.

I've been refreshing at least every few minutes since noon eastern US time and never seen one of the new ones in the forest or jungle.

they're there i've seen them. and i can catch them for you if you'd like?

I got one from the jungle a few hours ago- I just refresh every 5 minutes (for example, it's 4:45 and I check at exactly 5:50) and I just click the egg as fast as I can

Trying to get there, trust me xd.png

Going to be brutal tomorrow when everyone and their mom has these guys in the ERs, haha. Run your fan sites, folks!

So true! Mine now alternate between being sick and not, but they're still only on their first stage cracks. These dragons must be so powerful that nothing can get through their eggs. I hope I don't have to ER them later. biggrin.gif

over 2200 views and 500 uvs and still not a crack

im really hoping these guys hatch tonight

Has anything been said about the new raffles, can you win one every month?

I specifically didn't incubate my eggs because I wanted to see how other people were managing with hatching their incubated eggs first.... I'm glad I didn't incubate haha.

PS I'm so excited for the adults but they're still so long away. >_< I feel like they're going to be great.

Has anything been said about the new raffles, can you win one every month?

Once a month, 60 winners each month, enter via your account settings :3

Someone also mentioned that TJ said in the IRC that there would be no exclusive codes.

Someone also mentioned that TJ said in the IRC that there would be no exclusive codes.

Aw, sad but not unexpected.

Thank you biggrin.gif Hopefully my raffles luck will change for the better.

That makes sense, it would be a lot of work.

C'mon, eggs, crack!

I got a Jungle!!! I just need forest now!!!

Also Cellybean, I'm not ignoring you I swear, I just want to try and get the eggs myself is all, but I REALLY appreciate the offer^^