TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

Wow, what a pleasant surprise, I was not expecting there to be another release so soon. biggrin.gif The new eggs and hatchlings look awesome. ^-^

In love with the little wyvern. And the fiery one reminds me of a phoenix a bit. Although I would have thought the biomes would be reversed from what they are! Nice change in variety though.

Oh, cool! My eggs hatched just in time for me to grab a couple of these ones. smile.gif They look great so far! I especially like the warm colors on the red egg and that feline pose on the hatchling. Great work!

Question for anyone who can answer: do all new breed eggs hatch faster during the release, or is it just TJ09's little example hatchies on the first page? I'm a bit new and this is my first release, so I'm not sure how these things work yet. --Thanks!

Edited by Scatterspark

lol, release on my birthday. Only had room for 1 type right now, but I'll nab the other eventually. biggrin.gif

Just managed to grab my last harmless egg, after unsuccesfully biting an egg last night. I've been clockwatching until the time that I wasn't overburdened came!

Oh, cool! My eggs hatched just in time for me to grab a couple of these ones. smile.gif They look great so far! I especially like the warm colors on the red egg and that feline pose on the hatchling. Great work!

Question for anyone who can answer: do all new breed eggs hatch faster during the release, or is it just TJ09's little example hatchies on the first page? I'm a bit new and this is my first release, so I'm not sure how these things work yet.

Only TJ's hatch faster

I'm scroll-locked for another twelve hours, at which point I'll be asleep, so I won't be able to try for my 7th new egg until tomorrow. *pokes scroll* I hate that!

Whooops didn't notice this until now. Glad they're easy to snag!

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It tries to bite you whenever you come near."

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It hits you with its wings if it feels threatened."

And now I have the mental image of someone getting bitten/beat up by tiny dragons. This month's hatchlings are fierce little things.

Oooh man the babies look potentially very cool! I am beside myself in anticipation for the adults. <3

I can't wait to see what the orange adults look like! The hatchlings are really colorful wub.gif

I grabbed one pair of the brown ones and 5 of the orangey ones. Excite~!

Aha the joy of waking up to find new eggs dropping in the cave! /glee

I love both of the hatchlings so much. I can't wait to see what the adults will look like.

lol, release on my birthday. Only had room for 1 type right now, but I'll nab the other eventually. biggrin.gif

Happy birthday! Hope you're enjoying the release. :>

~

I unlocked a bit, so I have two of each. That'll have to do until next year! The hatchies so far are cute. I like the color on the colorful ones.

I've been on the forums several times today (but not on the main site) so didn't notice this until now xd.png I wasn't expecting the release until Sunday, but what a pleasant surprise! Loving the orangey hatchlings but I'm sure they'll both look great biggrin.gif Glad I had just enough room to catch two of each.

Edited by polaristar

I finally got my bronze trophy, just in time for this! I was able to grab two of each, and another egg is hatching fairly soon I believe so I think I can pick up a fifth.

Any name guesses for these belligerent little ones?

"Harmless"/hits you with wings: sarcastic, sardonic, sassy, satanic(!?), saturnine, savage, scabrous, scalawag, scarred, scathing, scavenger, scheming, scimitar, scoffing, scorching, scornful, scorpion, scoundrel, scourge, scrappy, searing?

Warm glow/bite you: simmering, sinful, singeing, sinister, sinuous, sizzling, skewer, skink, skirmish, skittish, skulking?

"Scimitar dragon" and "skulking dragon" would be so cool. laugh.gif

Edit: Oh, "scythewing" (and variants)! Seems like an obvious one now that the hatchlings have gendered.

Edited by dirtytabs

Any name guesses for these belligerent little ones?

"Harmless"/hits you with wings: sarcastic, sardonic, sassy, satanic(!?), saturnine, savage, scabrous, scalawag, scarred, scathing, scavenger, scheming, scimitar, scoffing, scorching, scornful, scorpion, scoundrel, scourge, scrappy, searing?

Warm glow/bite you: simmering, sinful, singeing, sinister, sinuous, sizzling, skewer, skink, skirmish, skittish, skulking?

"Scimitar dragon" and "skulking dragon" would be so cool. laugh.gif

Scythewing maybe?

And the other looks like it has a scorpion tail...sooo something with that?

Am I seeing things or did the "wyvern" just acquire front limbs in S2?