TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

Also it seems like both of them will have "S" names, since the harmless one sorts between Sapphire and Seasonal and the warm glow one sorts between Silver and Skywing :3

Snagged two of the "This egg seems completely harmless" ones! biggrin.gif

I wish I would've known to expect a release. I would have stayed up to get them.

Edit: Caught a pair of each. That's all I have room for since I wasn't expecting a release before the weekend, but it'll do for now.

Edited by prismatika

Too bad I had just two egg slots left, but it's good enough to me for now since I managed to catch one of each egg. happy.gif I can't wait to see how they'll look when they're all grown up!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

New Dragons???

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK?

Alright, at the end of the week, but...

IT'S STILL NOT THE WEEKEND!

Yay for new dragons though!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Yay, release!

Nooo, I only have room for three eggs!

Yay, caught two "warm glow" ones and one "harmless" one!

(And also nooo, there was a Black Tea in the desert already... this does not look good... unsure.gif Yay, paranoia! tongue.gif )

New eggs! And the description seems harmless is intriguing. cool.gif

unsure.gif Is it possible laptops do not like this egg stealing. I have been doing this about 1 1/2 hr. A notice said something about enabled something. It says I have it. It is a new laptop and I don't think I'll be doing any more trying. I click the egg and it sits awhile and then I get the Sorry it has been taken. Then the screen goes blank. Does this sound right?

post script: Finally I clicked on all three eggs in a row. The last egg clicked and I saw the code page. It's from the coast with stripes.

Edited by Relicanyoner

Oh, look, it's a harmless Wyvern ! (I think. Don't see any "arms".)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

So much for being harmless! The baby hits me when it's scared.

Which, to be fair, is understandable because you scared it.

Edit: I love the colors of the striped egg hatchling though!

Edited by Shokomon

"It hits you with its wings if it feels threatened."

So effectively, it censorkip.gif-slaps you? xd.png I like this breed already. And the colours on the stripey baby are lovely! Can't wait to see the adults!

@Corteo:

Yes, looks like your baby finally found its way out of the egg. smile.gif

@Corteo and Mysfytt:

Congratulations on another in-cave dragon !!

The little ones look really cute, despite not having too many specific details. I love the pose of the red one, although it's amusing to see it so relaxed and then read that it will bite (or try to) when someone comes near it.

The little Wyvern looks quite elegant already (might be the long neck and the classic colours wink.gif ).

So TJ chose to get these out together because they are both "don't-touch-me"s ? laugh.gif

Oh, they're beautiful! I really love the second one. I might breed a few of those with Trihorn Wyverns or Falconiforms...

Wow, talk about a pair of defensive hatchlings! I love the little grey one <3

@Corteo:

Yes, looks like your baby finally found its way out of the egg. smile.gif

@Corteo and Mysfytt:

Congratulations on another in-cave dragon !!

The little ones look really cute, despite not having too many specific details. I love the pose of the red one, although it's amusing to see it so relaxed and then read that it will bite (or try to) when someone comes near it.

The little Wyvern looks quite elegant already (might be the long neck and the classic colours wink.gif ).

So TJ chose to get these out together because they are both "don't-touch-me"s ? laugh.gif

Thank you!

Also their official breed name is Warminae . biggrin.gif