TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

Heh, a new release I DIDN'T miss, that's not happened in forever....

I've managed to get at four of one, one of the other type. :-D

How long does a new drop last, typically?

Thank you!

Also their official breed name is Warminae . biggrin.gif

Welcome to to the Luminae arm, Warminae!

*cackles*

I just adore the little hatchie that looks like it's come out ready to fight and will hit me if it feels scared. Rest assured little one, you'll never feel scared of me. wub.gif

Just got one more of each, so 3 each now. Yaasss.

Congratulations to Corteo and Mysfytt!

Did not expect anything on a Friday O:

*Tosses all my eggs to fill up with new ones*

Edited by maylin

I LOVE THEM!!!!

Thanks TJ, Corteo and Mysfytt!!!!!! These are wonderful wub.gif

For those just getting in.

Orange egg is in Coast

Gray Egg is in Desert and Volcano

Ohh they've hatched already - the hatchlings look so cute, I especially like the coloration of the grayish one! I'm glad I was able to get two more egg slots too since my Reds were there to help, and now I have two of each.

Just came to my scoll to find out my new eggs are sick. Thanks to jealous person who put all my dragons to click sites. Very pathetic. dry.gif

*screaming* The one time I'm not scroll locked!! biggrin.gif

These look amazing, thanks TJ & spriters!

Just came to my scoll to find out my new eggs are sick. Thanks to jealous person who put all my dragons to click sites. Very pathetic.  dry.gif

Viewbombing seems to be on the rise again. Happened to me with the upside-down mints. Sorry that happened to you. You're so generous in the egg departures thread and this is just a mean thing to have happen to you. sad.gif

Wow, the hatchies are so cute! smile.gif

Edited by BatPopsicle

Thank you spriters!! These new dragons look awesome!

I love that one hits you and one bites you. Aggressive breeds ftw!

DC is lagging BAD for me, tho I'm not entirely sure if it's DC or my computer, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting any more eggs right now.

How long does a new drop last, typically?

A new drop lasts about three days, with the eggs occurring less frequently as the release comes to a close.

The grey hatchies are super cute and sound like they have a nice personality, while the other ones are firey. laugh.gif

Woah, I thought this was some elaborate late-april fools prank.

I'm super excited to see what comes out of these eggs!

I hope they're not too awfully ugly

EDIT: it seems like some have already hatched, can somebody please link me them?

Edited by DogeProvolone

Thank goodness for hour drops. I've had no luck hunting these things on the :05 or :10 minute marks, but I just got three more on this hour drop. I now have three of each and I'm happy. *pets eggs*

EDIT: it seems like some have already hatched, can somebody please link me them?

They are at the bottom of TJ's initial post in this thread.

wow not a normal friday happening. usually on saturdays. which is fine for me because i got 5 total eggs in one shot. was going to go hunt some olives and the biome was empty. thanks for the new release.

Ah, just grabbed two of each breed. Can't wait to see the adults! I love their designs!!!

Note to the designers/spriters, if they're reading this - I really admire the colors! They're beautiful.

Is it just me, or does it feel like the 10th Birthday wasn't even almost a year ago? blink.gif

But - regarding the New Release - these new eggs look lovely! I am really digging them.