TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

May 21st.

Thanks! I need to set a reminder to my computer. Does anyone know what these Birthday Releases are usually like?

Thanks! I need to set a reminder to my computer. Does anyone know what these Birthday Releases are usually like?

If you go back through the old News posts you can get a feel for them. There has been quite a bit of variety.

i desperately wish any of my friends played dragon cave so i could geek about this with them xd.png

Welp, I grabbed two of the one on the right, hopefully they end up looking cool, and gendering different.

Oh thank goodness O nO After last release, I was worried I wouldn't be able to catch any of these new babies - but I had no trouble at all. Glad my being late didn't stop me from getting release-day babs.

Both looks adorable so far, but I favored the coast eggs with my extra egg slot. They look parroty and colorful.

That was fun! I came on line to just see what was going on and found a new release. I got 7 new eggs in less than 2 minutes.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

edit: spelling

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Both hatchies are really adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing how these dragons look full grown. I SO wish we could have 8 slots so we could get two pairs of each when there are two dragons released at once. Maybe one day.

I like the bright and bitey hatchlings. Pretty colors and a lot of sass. The wyverns are not my cup of tea at this stage but I quite liked the s1s. I'm hopeful about the adults.

"This egg looks quite harmless."

Why so I get the feeling that this dragon will not be so harmless?

Where do these drop? biggrin.gif

Nvm, I totally ignored the image for them. >.>

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Didn't manage to snag any of these last night, so rather than stress about it I went to bed. Then this morning I caught a "warm glow" and two "harmless?" before work, and just now nabbed two more of each since some stuff hatched while I was away. Even with older breeds mixing in I didn't have any trouble, so for those of you still hunting, if I can do it with my connection, don't feel discouraged you can do it!

Also, like others have mentioned, I've been seeing 6d23h new releases in the hatcheries so be watchful if you decide to add these guys to fansites this early. c:

Ooh the s2s are neat! I already want to try the glowy striped ones with Sunstones~

I totally missed the release last night, but just was able to get all seven of mine now so they're not that hard to find, thankfully!

Oops my eggs are sick.

Lovely s2 though, I adore the blue accents on the orange ones.

Can't wait for tomorrow when my first batch hatches late at night so I can grab more.

I haven't been here all week and I have no idea what prodded me to jump over here to see if I left any eggs on my scroll for dead but low and behold, scroll was empty and there are new eggs to catch! biggrin.gif

got 3 from the coast. =D

and 3 from volcano.

Now I am happy!

Edited by SilverQuetzal

Is anyone else seeing the tips on the male red dragon hatchie's wing is cut off? It looks like the male sprite is placed a little bit higher and the wing tip is missing slightly.

Yup, it does look like they got snipped a pixel too close, as the outline is missing for two or three pixels on the tip. =o

Matured hatchlings are looking good! I like the blue wing tip on the warm ones.

Wow! It was super easy to grab one at the 10 minute drop. They're just sitting there.

i desperately wish any of my friends played dragon cave so i could geek about this with them xd.png

I know exactly what you mean! laugh.gif I don't even try anymore because people just look at me weird. xd.png

A few more hours and I can get some more eggs.