TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

The Warminae look familiar, even though I'm pretty sure I've never seen them before.

I keep getting this deja vu feeling though.

Maybe it's the colors?

Idk

The Warminae look familiar, even though I'm pretty sure I've never seen them before.

Maybe it's the colors?

Idk

Me too Shokomon, I feel like maybe I saw them on DR but I don't know

Just got my 6th egg from the coast, I'll have to load up on the harmless ones once I unlock again. Thank you TJ and spriters for the new release, I can't wait to see what they grow up to become.

Also, DC is turning 11? Whoa. blink.gif

Just snatched 2 of each! Thankfully my scroll wasn't locked this time around ^-^

11 is my lucky number, so yay sparkles!

Finallymy lineage eggs hatched and the new ones are still around.

Thanks TJ for this. I got 7 eggs within seconds :-D

Maybe it's the colors?

Idk

They remind me of the Soulpeace hatchlings. Just with a very very different personality. laugh.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

They remind me on the Soulpeace hatchlings. Just with a very very different personality.  laugh.gif

user posted image vs user posted image

Huh, You are right.

What's with my computer and making wiki images look huge for reasons?

Edit: typos

Edit2: It worked! Thanks, Sock! I wonder why that is...

Edited by Shokomon

What's with my computer and making wiki images look huge for reasons?

Edit: typos

I figured this out for someone in Trades, too - for some reason using https in the image codes zooms on them. Using http will make them appear as regular.

I have no idea why. o_O

~

I better remember to go stick my new eggs in fansites. =o

I figured this out for someone in Trades, too - for some reason using https in the image codes zooms on them. Using http will make them appear as regular.

I have no idea why. o_O

~

I better remember to go stick my new eggs in fansites. =o

Ohh, huh. Good to know.

Putting my eggs in the clicksite er tomorrow to avoid viewbombing. Then I'm going to grab some more. smile.gif

I finally have my scroll filled with the new eggs after hatching all my others. They were easier to catch than I expected this far from release. I was even able to code-hunt enough to get a pair of z-codes of each breed.

Thanks to Corteo, Mysfytt, and TJ for bringing us these new dragons. Now we must just impatiently wait for adults! I would ordinarily poke the hatchies with a stick to encourage them to grow up, but it seems these would fight back! laugh.gif

Really glad I did not miss this release like I did last months, though I completely and utterly missed the egg hunt. oops.

I finally have my scroll filled with the new eggs after hatching all my others. They were easier to catch than I expected this far from release. I was even able to code-hunt enough to get a pair of z-codes of each breed.

Thanks to Corteo, Mysfytt, and TJ for bringing us these new dragons. Now we must just impatiently wait for adults! I would ordinarily poke the hatchies with a stick to encourage them to grow up, but it seems these would fight back! laugh.gif

They're going to grab the stick from you and chase after you xd.png

But mine seems to have cracks in them already at over five days o.o

Ohhh the hatching begins

I really do love the harmless S1, now that we can see it again

Only a few hours left until mine hatch. Hopefully they're still easy to catch then.

a few hours? when did these little guys first drop? I hadn't seen them at all until this morning and that was by pure luck. blink.gif

Super stoked about what these adults will look like, especially for the wyvern hatchlings. They're my favorite type of dragon :3

a few hours? when did these little guys first drop? I hadn't seen them at all until this morning and that was by pure luck. blink.gif

Probably the same time the announcement was posted. ;p

Sorry, had to.

The red ones remind me a lot of Carmines! Super excited sbout the gray ones, they seem really cool.