TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

Missed the immature hatchies, but the matured ones look cute. Eager to see the adults when they come around. smile.gif

Missed the immature hatchies, but the matured ones look cute. Eager to see the adults when they come around. smile.gif

I was going to say the Currently Being Released wiki page will have the S1s if you want to see them but it looks like they've missed the Harmless S1s :0 Oh well, the hatcheries will be flooded with the new hatchlings soon anyway : p

i desperately wish any of my friends played dragon cave so i could geek about this with them xd.png

LOL, same here! At least there's the DC forum. cool.gif

Caught three "harmless" eggs without even knowing they existed.

Think these guys will be very common though o:

Was going to give to people that have slow internet but these guys are already blocking the cave and just sitting there forever without anyone grabbing them. Never seen that before with a new release o: So should be super easy for everyone to grab a full set.

Edited by maylin

I'm glad these seem to be easy to catch, because I really like the look of them!

How soon until the first hatchlings among users begin to appear?

Edit: also, has anyone got a pic of the harmless S1?

Edited by MessengerDragon

Annnddd....after pondering over the hatchies....egg slot #7 has been filled by...*insanely CHEESEY drum roll*....another of the "harmless" eggs.biggrin.gif

At least we're not seeing another repeat like what happened last month 😅 I have five of the harmless eggs and two of the glowy eggs

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It tries to bite you whenever you come near."

This is the most Hagrid line I've read on this site.

Also yay, new release biggrin.gif

Hmmm....the colours and patterns on the s2 Harmless reminds me of something, but I can't remember what...

Edit: A bird of prey or a snake, I think...

Edited by CharonDusk

Oh, wow now it was easy to get the new breeds.

I hope the 'harmless' ones will go nicely together with Falconiform Wyverns.

Hmmm....the colours and patterns on the s2 Harmless reminds me of something, but I can't remember what...

Edit: A bird of prey or a snake, I think...

It vaguely reminds me of a cuckoo morph, but I don't remember what bird of prey the morph imitates...

Two days left till we see the adults. Can't wait aaaah

I feel like I saw the grey one somewhere... could be just something similar in the Completed Requests, tough tongue.gif

Think these guys will be very common though o:

Was going to give to people that have slow internet but these guys are already blocking the cave and just sitting there forever without anyone grabbing them. Never seen that before with a new release o: So should be super easy for everyone to grab a full set.

They were also released on a weekday, so people could just be slow to notice them. I think we will know better after the weekend is over. I do hope they are super common, though.

Two days left till we see the adults. Can't wait aaaah

The wait is killer.

It vaguely reminds me of a cuckoo morph, but I don't remember what bird of prey the morph imitates...

From just looking it up, apparently one gender mimics sparrowhawks while the other mimics kestrels. But neither really remind me of it. The closest I can think of is maybe the peregrin falcon...

Wonder if it's because I saw them in complete requests or summat, if they were even there.

Edited by CharonDusk

What the? How long have these been dropping? I didn't even realize!