TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

@oddsoxdi

This striped egg has a warm glow. <- Coast

This egg seems quite harmless <- Desert and Volcano

Edited by Tigerkralle

Damn, I missed the release. I hope they're not too hard to grab. unsure.gif

Edit: Nevermind, there's tons of them! I was quite worried they'd turn out like elusive Fire Gems. smile.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Of course when I have been busy and had computer issues there would be a new release. I didn't notice until I checked the site and saw a new egg description. I caught 3 from the coast and 4 from the desert.

Well, that wasn't too hard. I got three of one and four of the other and I like the codes I got. biggrin.gif there was one awesome code that escaped me, but I bet Captain Jack Sparrow got it. He does love his rum afterall. laugh.gif

I love the look of the Gray ones! Can't wait to see the adults biggrin.gif

The wait is killer.

Says the one who knows what they... well, some of them will look like. laugh.gif I wonder whether they'll breed normally or have any special mystery waiting for us...

Says the one who knows what they... well, some of them will look like. laugh.gif I wonder whether they'll breed normally or have any special mystery waiting for us...

A mystery from a breed that is sprited by Corteo? No way! *glancing at the cousin breeds Lumina and Dark Lumina* No way!

gosh the red hatchlings look adorable! They remind me of Scarlet Macaws

Such a shame my earthquake killed three of the eggs I had

lmao oops

Hmm I will probably try to finish Coast ones first, since they will probably become harder to come by when this madness settles down unsure.gif

A mystery from a breed that is sprited by Corteo? No way! *glancing at the cousin breeds Lumina and Dark Lumina* No way!

Okay okay I'll let you in on a secret. They have a bsa called Warminae Bite where there is a 50/50 chance that it's bite will make two of your eggs cb gold or half your dragons will die.(not growing dragons, 50% of all your dragons)

Edited by Corteo

Okay okay I'll let you in on a secret. They have a bsa called Warminae Bite where there is a 50/50 chance that it's bite will make two of your eggs cb gold or half your dragons will die.(not growing dragons, 50% of all your dragons)

That one is good! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Okay okay I'll let you in on a secret.  They have a bsa called Warminae Bite where there is a 50/50 chance that it's bite will make two of your eggs cb gold or half your dragons will die.(not growing dragons, 50% of all your dragons)

Oh my. Adults will die? I'm not that desperate ....

Okay okay I'll let you in on a secret.  They have a bsa called Warminae Bite where there is a 50/50 chance that it's bite will make two of your eggs cb gold or half your dragons will die.(not growing dragons, 50% of all your dragons)

That sounds outrageous; like the sort of thing I'd make up to tell my campers when they're pestering me about my personal life. xd.png

(I'm a camp counselor at a children's camp.)

Edited by irrelevantindigo

lol @ Corteo! Now *that* would be kind of hilarious.

My first eggs will hatch in 15 hours. *pokes them* Hurry up!

Why. Am I always late on new releases! At least I got two of each new egg..

Not gonna lie... I'd probably try it. laugh.gif

I had hatchlings grow up so I was able to get a seventh egg, a fourth harmless egg. They seem rather easy to catch right now, I wonder how common they will be.

Yay! My eggs have cracks. Also the warminae hatchlings make me think of uncooked bacon for some reason.

Yikes! That was lucky, got my 4. Had I not been checking in on the game side may have not found out about the Friday release.

I have always assumed that reales where Saturdays or the occasional Sundays (weekends). Considering it usually allows most people with classes/work to join.

Now if only someone was willing to trade so I can have at least one that has the 28th date.

You just KNOW there's gonna be people who believe that.

The ones Corteo sprited look like cousins of Tetras, but I may be wrong tongue.gif

We'll see when we get the adults, still, I reallh like their stunning colors biggrin.gif

You just KNOW there's gonna be people who believe that.
Nice joke, but I doubt that many people would fall for it.

That Warminae Bite BSA would be fun but it is easy to guess what would happen: some scrolls with only a few adults would be specialized in using that BSA and selling the CB golds. If one only has a handful of adults, losing half of them will not matter much compared to the benefit that one can get from the CB golds. However, that BSA could be interesting with an additional restriction: the two CB golds could only be obtained if one has twice the number of dragons required for a golden trophy. In that case, losing at least 500 dragons could hurt a bit.

That being said, I would love to see a BSA for the new dragons. But maybe one that is slightly more balanced... wink.gif