TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

I'm egg locked due to a raffle. I was expecting the release to be this Sunday sad.gif *sighs*

Edit: I forgot I had an olive egg I could dropped and picked up a new egg.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Been a bit distracted this week, so I actually have room for these - caught three orange and two brown so far. smile.gif Thanks TJ/Spriters!

Every time I try to click on

one of the new eggs in the cave

I get this

,,,Troubleshooting: Referrers

Several features of Dragon Cave require that referrers be enabled in your browser. In order to use these features, you must not disable referrers. If you are experiencing errors, check your status below. If it does not say that referrers are enabled, ensure that they are not disabled in your browser, or blocked by internet security software.

Your Status

Referrers are likely enabled. Your browser did not send one when loading this page, but it has sent them in the past. You are unlikely to experience any referrer-related errors.,,,

Is there any way

to fix it?

That was pretty easy. Three "harmless" from the desert and four "warm glows" from the coast.

"This egg seems quite harmless"

Allow me to put on my scepticles. shades.png

So the warm glowing sort between Silver and Skywing.

And the "harmless" are between Sapphire and Seasonal.

I am locked with 3 and 2. But I wish I hadn't bred important stuff RIGHT before I saw the notice !

OMG.... I was wondering why there were no eggs in the cave! YESS I caught two of the coast ones! biggrin.gif

TJ's eggs are quite resilient. Not a crack in them!

Ok I've got 4 eggs now, 3 striped ones and one from the volcano. I wish I wasn't locked with a ton of hatchies right now d:

@TheScorpionKing - this happens when you're using an add-on installed in your browser (like snaplinks/linkclump to open multiple links at once). Turn them off if you have any. Otherwise... no idea. :c

Whoa, was not expecting this! I've got 3 egg slots taken up by raffle donations!

Better go hunt

Edit: Well I've got 2 striped and 1 harmless, that seems like the most I can get for at least another 10 hours.

Edited by Seahorse

The only three-day releases I've seen are christmas/valentine releases and the xeno release, unfortunately. The rest are floods that last less than 24 hrs.

Also looking forward to catch some of these later o.o;;

What are you talking about? Xenos still drop in the cave

Oh for the love of. I've been awake since 6am, had a look at the forums, checked the AP (and grabbed an egg) and only now, 5 hours later, do I notice there are new eggs!

Colour me observant.

Edited by Wiz

Ok I did not expect this right now.Time to make some space and gather these eggs.

EDIT: Managed to get 2 of each. Now waiting a couple of hours for some of my eggs to hatch.

Edited by Lexadin

I have to say, it's kind of nice to have an unexpected release. At least sort of unexpected.

It was nice to grab eggs with only 10 to 15 people in each biome, instead of the usual 50 to 90 when there's an unannounced-but-obviously-it-has-to-be-today release... Especially after the Fire Gem madness.

Well of course it won't be so rose-colored for people who won't notice something's going on until later... sleep.gif

Wasn't expecting this right now! Figured if we were getting a release, it would be Saturday or Sunday.

But YAY for another awesome release!

Thanks to all!

Oh man I only just saw this I've been out all day. I hope they aren't hard to catch wish me luck!

Yay, new eggs!!! Thank you spriters and TJ. smile.gif

Woot! You caught me by surprise xd.png

Thank you TJ and spriters, can't wait to see the hatchies!

Perfect time for my lineage dragons to be on cool down! Got a striped guy, gotta catch two of each once I get home

Cute eggs! Thanks TJ and spriters for the release =)

Also, thanks to whoever runs the unofficial DC tumblr for the alert.

Some of TJ's eggs finally have a crack on them. Yasss

I have to say, it's kind of nice to have an unexpected release. At least sort of unexpected.

It was nice to grab eggs with only 10 to 15 people in each biome, instead of the usual 50 to 90 when there's an unannounced-but-obviously-it-has-to-be-today release... Especially after the Fire Gem madness.

Well of course it won't be so rose-colored for people who won't notice something's going on until later... sleep.gif

It probably because the harmless egg is spread throughout the desert and volcano and the warm glow egg is located in the coast only (not a very popular biome unlike the volcano and alpine)