TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

I'm scroll-locked for another twelve hours, at which point I'll be asleep, so I won't be able to try for my 7th new egg until tomorrow. *pokes scroll* I hate that!

Marie... I tried not looking at your avatar writing, but I didn't see any difference... blink.gif

======================================================

To TJ and Spriters, thank you for the drop... I imagine that I'll get one more when at least one of my Eggs hatch...

Am I seeing things or did the "wyvern" just acquire front limbs in S2?

I think you're seeing the head. Head is down, wings are up and ready to thwap anyone who comes too close!

I grabbed one pair of the brown ones and 5 of the orangey ones. Excite~!

Me too. I can't wait to see the Adults! smile.gif

I think you're seeing the head. Head is down, wings are up and ready to thwap anyone who comes too close!

I love the grey female hatchie. It's like she's saying "come at me, bro". 🤣

I wasn't expecting the grey harmless hatchlings to be dimorphic! Since TJ only had three eggs. How odd! I guess we'll see if the warm stripe hatchlings are also dimorphic, or if TJ mixed up which dragon was dimorphic (or he just forgot to add one more egg).

i have 3 of the brown /gray egg now i wait lol egg locked

Edited by toniblab

April release!! I had so been hoping for this! And those hatchies are absolutely cute!

Thank you, DC!

I wasn't expecting the grey harmless hatchlings to be dimorphic! Since TJ only had three eggs. How odd! I guess we'll see if the warm stripe hatchlings are also dimorphic, or if TJ mixed up which dragon was dimorphic (or he just forgot to add one more egg).

If gendered hatchlings have the same poses and adults have different then TJ normally only has three eggs.

Edited by Corteo

I don't think they're hatchling dimorphic... the S1's look pretty mature don't they but they haven't actually gendered yet.

You're right. I'm an idiot. But the image is so tiny and my eyes are so bad! If I blow it up to the largest size I can get then I see it. Actually love the pose now that I know what I'm seeing! laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

How delightful! New dragon eggs to take us out of April and start a pretty May with such gorgeous dragons as these are. The firey, sunset colored one is my favorite so far but it's the anticipating their next stage that's the most fun.

Thanks to TJ and the wonderful spriters and all who worked on the concepts, etc. of such lovely dragons.

The orange hatchlings look sort of like flame angelfish!

Yeah, they do! I wouldn't be surprised after Tetras, lol

--

And they've all gendered now biggrin.gif Harmlesses def don't have hatchling dimorphism

Oh the hatchies are so cute!

Can't wait to see the adults!

Is anyone else seeing the tips on the male red dragon hatchie's wing is cut off? It looks like the male sprite is placed a little bit higher and the wing tip is missing slightly.

Edited by BatPopsicle

I don't think they're hatchling dimorphic... the S1's look pretty mature don't they but they haven't actually gendered yet.

Oh that's what tricked me! I thought the S1 hatches were the females or something, I didn't click because I always feel so bad for the poor sick babies, haha.

Now I see they do indeed look the same as S2s.

Edited by silver_chan

How long has this release been going on? I literally just noticed, after I saw the eggs in the biomes.

Does anyone have any information? I don't have time to scroll through all this, thanks.

Scythewing maybe?

And the other looks like it has a scorpion tail...sooo something with that?

Duh. tongue.gif

I noticed their odd tails! Not many words fit between "silver" and "skywing", though.

How long has this release been going on? I literally just noticed, after I saw the eggs in the biomes.

Does anyone have any information? I don't have time to scroll through all this, thanks.

Release date matches the time stamp for the announcement thread. So April 28, midnight cave time (beginning of today).

Edited by dirtytabs

When will Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday be? Like, the specific date?

May 21st.

I hope my hunch is right and the red ones are based off of Flame Angelfish or some other kind of fish. Fish are awesome.

The grey ones remind me of Tri-horns just a bit.

Oooh! The wyverns are really cute but I love the other's colors, and a few of Corteo's dragons are among my favorites (LUMINAS <3, tetras), so I can't wait to see how they turn out as well! biggrin.gif

I love the stage2 hatchies, especially the gray/blue one. It's so cute! Love the pose.