Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I'm so sorry to whomever I caused to get eaten. >__<

/yup, another upside down egger here cuz I'm a terrible person, lol

Is it sad that even though I got eaten, I'm still staring at my scroll waiting for a new badge to appear? xd.png

I got my upside down Mint and I am not sorry

It was totally worth

Is it sad that even though I got eaten, I'm still staring at my scroll waiting for a new badge to appear? xd.png

Me too.

I am also wondering if there is a cooldown after you have been eaten, since I have been refreshing, but nothing else popped up.

I hope the upside-down Mint eggs hatch into upside-down Mint hatchies (and adults). Although it would be more April-Foolsy to have it just turn out to be a regular Mint ("Haha, had you going there didn't I?").

I got my upside down Mint and I am not sorry

It was totally worth

Same here. I'm going to keep it and give it a funny name and a description.

Temptation was too much for me and I had to blame the other person. Looks like it was too much for them as well. I was eaten. :(

I don't like mints normally but this fellow will get a nice prime spot at the top of my list xd.png even if it's a normal mint. I'm too amused by this (though i am sorry to whoever got eaten because I blamed them)

Can anyone who didn't blame or get eaten, and got the regular rightside-up Mint, confirm whether it says "Cave" as the biome?

Can anyone who didn't blame or get eaten, and got the regular rightside-up Mint, confirm whether it says "Cave" as the biome?

Seen some from other people, it does.

This only happen if you hunt the biomes? And I wondered what kind of April Fool thing we would have.

user posted image

Yes, it says Cave as the biome. Pic incoming

Ninja'd D:

Edited by Sapphire Ryu

I got eaten... I hope we all get one of the special eggs... I honestly wouldn't think it would be very fair if not everyone got an egg...

Maybe the people who didn't blame will get something even more special for their virtue. April Fools isn't over for another 23 hours.

I guess I am going to sleep since there only seems to be one chance at this. Oh well! Congrats to everyone who got a special mint.

Maybe the people who didn't blame will get something even more special for their virtue. April Fools isn't over for another 23 hours.

that'd be great

I guess I am going to sleep since there only seems to be one chance at this. Oh well! Congrats to everyone who got a special mint.

I heard from 1 person who got more than 1 chance

sounds like some people have the thing pop up multiple times but others only get it once. what's the deal with that

I said say nothing but I got eaten....Good and bad I guess

Has anyone with a locked scroll try that? Did the egg got auto abandoned?

When you're locked, you cant play.