KiraLwolf

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I said say nothing but I got eaten....Good and bad I guess

Has anyone with a locked scroll try that? Did the egg got auto abandoned?

The Dragon’s Dilemma

You can’t participate in this “event’ while at your egg limit.

Don’t worry, you’re not missing out on much. Really. Trust me.

is what I got

None of the April Fool jokes have ever been permanent. But "Really. Trust me." is just one of those comments.

Edited by ainisarie

sounds like some people have the thing pop up multiple times but others only get it once. what's the deal with that

If you get eaten, maybe it doesn't pop up again... which would really freaking suck because I got eaten *sighs*

I heard from 1 person who got more than 1 chance

Are they on mobile? I'm mobile and no 2nd chance.

I was really excited to get a mint from "Cave" since I joined after the separate biomes were already implemented and the only "Cave" dragon you can get is Guardian of Nature. I got eaten though sad.gif If we don't get to try again I might start grovelling... @ those people who seem frustrated with their new mints/ready to abandon them -hi

If you get eaten, maybe it doesn't pop up again... which would really freaking suck because I got eaten *sighs*

i got upside down mint and it hasnt popped up again since

Has anyone tried biting their mint?

I was able to do it three times ...

First time: Said Nothing & got eaten

Second time: Said Nothing & got Balloon egg

Third time: Said Nothing & got Balloon egg

As far as I can tell there's nothing odd or wrong about the eggs. I haven't had a balloon in a very long time though, so I can't be positive everything is completely normal.

I'm on a desktop computer and was hunting in the Volcano biome when the page originally appeared. I attepted to go back to the Volcano biome and the page appeared again, same thing happened the third time

I got an upside-down mint! I'm wondering if it's going to just disappear after April Fools is over? Or maybe we'll get to keep it. What if I abandon it after 5 hours and then they end up hatching into something special? Oh this is fun!

Has anyone tried biting their mint?

yes someone in the irc did. it turns into a normal vampire, seemingly

As far as I can tell there's nothing odd or wrong about the eggs. I haven't had a balloon in a very long time though, so I can't be positive everything is completely normal.

I'm on a desktop computer and was hunting in the Volcano biome when the page originally appeared. I attepted to go back to the Volcano biome and the page appeared again, same thing happened the third time

How?

Did you hit the back button? Or anything?

I got an upside-down mint! I'm wondering if it's going to just disappear after April Fools is over? Or maybe we'll get to keep it. What if I abandon it after 5 hours and then they end up hatching into something special? Oh this is fun!

I doubt the egg will disappear. My prediction is that they will hatch into normal dragons. After all, April Fools will be over by then.

I said nothing, and the other user blamed me. Ah well, somebody's happy. tongue.gif

I'm pretty sure it's an April Fool's thing.

And I got nothing. sad.gif

I just checked my scroll again, I *did* get the upside down eggie! *squees*

I didn't use the back button or do anything odd. After I got eaten I clicked on the link to take me back to the cave, then clicked on the link for the volcano biome that's when the page appeared again. The second time after getting my balloon egg, I once again used the cave link and tried to go back to the Volcano biome when it popped up a third time. I didn't attempt it again after getting my second balloon egg.

I think they were able to do it by hitting the back page to go back to the prompt. I just switched to desktop mode and logged out and logged in and still no prompt.

Edit: Nevermind.

Edited by Jazeki

i got 3 regular mints and 3 balloons, are the special?

It looks like two of your Mints are the upside-down variety, so yes, they are somewhat special. You have to click on the egg and go to the view page to see the upside-down-ness. They look normal on the scroll.

Edited by Tecca

As far as I can tell there's nothing odd or wrong about the eggs. I haven't had a balloon  in a very long time though, so I can't be positive everything is completely normal.

....I think the shadow is off... xd.png

Edit: Never mind, I'm probably think of the old balloon egg.

Edited by Ninetails

Well, I was ready to hunt the AP tonight, but now I am egglocked. laugh.gif >>very unamused

Now what do I do with my normal Mint egg? I'd keep it if it were upside-down, but...

I'm betting this is April Fools lol.

This is what I got just now when I tried to enter the cave to catch some eggs.

I tried blaming the other person.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Arwen17