Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I will keep my mint. Inf male and will hopefully breed it to the little St Patrick's Day mint I grabbed minutes before the real lagmonster struck. It took that egg 9 days to hatch. It was no doubt revived a couple of times. It's always had a special place in my heart, so I think another odd mint would be just fine

Oh, BIG props to TJ or whoever came up with this! It's the classic game theory situation, the Prisoner's Dilemma. Really clever! I will treasure my normal Mint.

Seriously!? Only one try!? *screams in frustration* If I only get one try, I'm gonna be really pissed!

Yooooo this is the story all about how my egg got flip turned upside down...

This is really fun but I should not have tried to force a bunch of eggs to unlock myself.

I have only gotten one try. I said nothing, and was eaten. Curses.

For those of you who have had multiple tries, were you eaten in any of them? I'm curious if that's the determining factor.

Said nothing, got eaten. Can't bring the thing up again. Oh well, a cute little prank!

Can anyone confirm whether we can keep the mint or not?

All of us with a mint (or balloon) from the cave on our scroll?

If you mean long-term, you know the same as us.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yooooo this is the story all about how my egg got flip turned upside down...

This is really fun but I should not have tried to force a bunch of eggs to unlock myself.

Lmaoooo, I just read another joke about this on another site (an AU where Snape is sent off to a rich aunt and uncle - the Half Prince of ???), so I can't believe this isn't the first thing that popped into my head!

Oops, I hope you unlock at some point to get to try!

I got two upside down mint eggs. And I want to keep them.

Just guess....

1. Normal CB mint but location is cave

2. Will be disappeared when April fool is over.

3. Sign of alt variation or sprite update.

To be honest, I expected to get some rare eggs or see event eggs that aren't new release.

Edited by kjym16

I have only gotten one try. I said nothing, and was eaten. Curses.

For those of you who have had multiple tries, were you eaten in any of them? I'm curious if that's the determining factor.

Someone on the other page said they got eaten once.

I'll be moderately sad if getting eaten was the end of it and I don't have a chance to get an egg today, but oh well.

I was able to do it three times ...

First time: Said Nothing & got eaten

Second time: Said Nothing & got Balloon egg

Third time: Said Nothing & got Balloon egg

As far as I can tell there's nothing odd or wrong about the eggs. I haven't had a balloon  in a very long time though, so I can't be positive everything is completely normal.

I'm on a desktop computer and was hunting in the Volcano biome when the page originally appeared. I attepted to go back to the Volcano biome and the page appeared again, same thing happened the third time

Quoting for people thinking being eaten might be the end of it.

Quoting for people thinking being eaten might be the end of it.

But as far as this goes it seems that the only people able to try multiple times are hunting the volcano. Is that something special?

I'm sorry to the person that I blamed because they said nothing and were eaten.

Also wondering, does this game actually "connect" you with someone and determine if you get egg on their response? I'd feel sorry for them....

Also wondering, does this game actually "connect" you with someone and determine if you get egg on their response? I'd feel sorry for them....

The rules explain the game rather well, I'm pretty sure it's not random

I blamed and got an upside down Mint egg, but have not gotten a second pop up. Just for those keeping track

I think either you're not really connected with someone, or the person I was paired with had to wait for their egg. When I got the page, I went to the forum to look for a news post before doing anything. I think it's random, because how would the site handle someone getting the page and not acting?

Said nothing, got a normal mint egg. Haven't been able to trigger the event again. Huh.

For anyone trying to retrigger the event: flipping biomes doesn't appear to do anything and grabbing an AP egg doesn't appear to do anything. I have a theory grabbing a cave egg might reset things but I don't feel like holding a random egg for 5 hours if I'm wrong.

My scepticism of everything is turned up to eleven especially for today.

I hope I get another chance for an egg, but experience tells me that anything unusual that happens within the first few hours of an event could very well be a scripting mistake.

Not to say I didn't think it was a pretty funny idea for an April's Fool event. smile.gif