TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Are these eggs hard to hatch or something? Its been almost 30 minutes of being fully cracked with over 3.3k views/600 unique views sitting in ERs... kind of ridiculous. I missed the hourly drop because of it :/

didnt see any crystals this hourly drop

I haven't seen any the past hour during the five minute drops. Either they're being picked up to fast or the commons are blocking them from appearing

what colour is dropping rn anyways?

and yeah probably stuck behind the other eggs

Should be red

Even if the eggs do get taken, there's no crystal eggs being dropped. It's like someone did away with them dry.gif

Should be red

Even if the eggs do get taken, there's no crystal eggs being dropped. It's like someone did away with them dry.gif

yeah at least yesterday i was seeing them especially at the hour drop but now this is plain a bit disheartening

Only five hours till we see their final forms! I'm excited. I hope the artists will tell us more about the dragons, too.

Should be red

Maybe they're quite rare?

Anyways, I'm so excited! Only 5 more hours! Shame I'll be at school haha. I wonder if the artists will say anything...

Are these eggs hard to hatch or something? Its been almost 30 minutes of being fully cracked with over 3.3k views/600 unique views sitting in ERs... kind of ridiculous. I missed the hourly drop because of it :/

Yes, the trend so far indicates they are very stubborn and need higher stats to hatch.

there was a red crystal this drop and i got it!!! terra anne if you see this, this red crystal is for you <3

I just missed one. Congratulations to the person who got it, haha.

Oh wait, it was Cellybean! xd.png Congratulations!

Edited by SkyWolf25

Since the past 25 minutes I sat down in the Volcano just to check, not hunt, since I've got fast connection. One went by just now (and I know who got it, congrats! wink.gif) and I saw maybe two this morning. They went very quickly though.

Now I know who got that one red crystal that we all dive-bombed. xd.png

I just need another red to complete my first red pair man. :/ I have a pair of faints, a pair of blue crystals (amazingly!) and one red. I just need another red crystal before the hour change. >^< Dammit!

I don't like green (dragons, or clothing or anything like that except for nature which wears green smashingly well) so everybody else can help themselves to the greens if you find them during the hour changes. xP xd.png good luck!

I'm gonna complete my red pair somehow and then continue getting more blues unless of course the reds turn out surprisingly well as adults. O.o Hmm we'll see -p- xd.png

Should be red

They seem to be going through motions. In morning for me (5-6 hours ago) they were dropping more but blumina was nowhere to be spotted for hours. Couple of hours ago I started seeing blumina again but crystals stopped dropping. Now they are dropping one egg in a while or so. I just think their drop pattern is highly unstable that is all.

I saw one but someone else nabbed it sad.gif I feel like swearing like no tomorrow

i missed that one too which sucks

im using my moms computer instead of my laptop so no touchscreen for me

i missed that one too which sucks

im using my moms computer instead of my laptop so no touchscreen for me

I need one red and two greens so.... :/

green is the colour that drops after reds right?

i havent forgotten to catch you a male green c:

green is the colour that drops after reds right?

i havent forgotten to catch you a male green c:

Yes, blue>red>green

Missed another red egg

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

And dont forget to catch me a bluminae xd.png

(but I think the trade is closed, someone else offered. Can find another trade with a bluminae as an offer request anyways)

And dont forget to catch me a bluminae xd.png

(but I think the trade is closed, someone else offered. Can find another trade with a bluminae as an offer request anyways)

alrighty i just wanted to know if i can catch the bluminae after the crystals?

alck missed the red this drop too by refreshing over it

It's not helping we have 50+ people and commons sitting there