TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

I think they did, but im not 100% sure because its only been 20 mins since the last one i saw.

:/

No they just aren't easy to get, it's a permanent release.

alrighty then will do! added to my list c:

@Rainbowlight

of course! would you mind waiting until i finish catching all the crystal eggs i need to catch or is it urgent that you get it immediately? i remember you saying there was a trade for it that you wanted to do is the trade still up?

Hey finally woke up.

So about the bluminae.. I could wait as much as possible smile.gif The trade is maybe still up.

ugh I worked all day when these came out and even though I managed to get a couple last night I don't have any blue crystals sad.gif

does anyone have that post that lists the times the eggs rotate in the cave?

ugh I worked all day when these came out and even though I managed to get a couple last night I don't have any blue crystals sad.gif

does anyone have that post that lists the times the eggs rotate in the cave?

Am/Pm Cave Time

12-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

Am/Pm Cave Time

12-blue

1-red

2-green

3-blue

4-red

5-green

6-blue

7-red

8-green

9-blue

10-red

11-green

aw man I just missed the blues! oh well guess I'll have to look for them later tonight then

thank you!

aw man I just missed the blues! oh well guess I'll have to look for them later tonight then

thank you!

Check your PMs smile.gif

Crystal eggs aren't showing up so far for me... I haven't seen or gotten one at all

And apparently flamingo dragon eggs are showing up at the volcano biome too

(Probably gone by now)

Edited by Spootedleaf

Crystal eggs aren't showing up so far for me... I haven't seen or gotten one at all

And apparently flamingo dragon eggs are showing up there too

(Probably gone by now)

Well look at the amount of people sitting in volcano spooted.

If there is one it would get grabbed instantly.

And apparently flamingo dragon eggs are showing up at the volcano biome too

(Probably gone by now)

Those would be Pink Dragons. Flamingos drop in Coast and Jungle. They share a breed description, but Pinks drop everywhere.

Nooooo!!! I finally get a color I don't have on my slow, laggy, old, computer, and someone click-bombs it. Now it's dead. sad.gif whyyyyy

Ugh i give up on trying to get a green, i'll just have to hope Cellybean actually manages to get me one >.<

just snagged this low time CB blue crystal in the abandoned egg area! https://dragcave.net/lineage/5p651

crystals are finally showing up in the other area folks!

View link changed to /lineage/, please do not post view links to growing dragons.~

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I got a Crystal egg in the abandoned area

That means I have both of the eggs in the update, But not all the colors

Didn't see a single egg at the 15-minute drop. Although with so many people in the Volcano it's possible that they all just got snagged...

I'm having to trade for some... I had walking pnumonia for the past two weeks and this weekend I slept >.< They look amazing and totally LOVE the timing of every hour its a different coloring

These little suckers seem to be kind of needy as far as views to hatch.

Are there any other Babylon 5 fans out there in DC Forum world who find it amusing that the green eggs turn purple as they hatch? xd.png

(The other two combos happen to be the two party colours in our upcoming election. Not quite so amusing. tongue.gif blue/yellow, red/blue)

It's interesting looking at the 'old' dragon hatchies in the hatcheries. Since there are so many of the new ones, the old ones really stand out.

Got the green and red ones, 2 of each, but I can't get a blue one for the life of me xd.png Been trying at every blue hour but it's nigh impossible with so many people searching for them... I really hope I can get one later, but if they keep dissappearing so fast and so few appear at even the hourly drop....

Ah, only 15 hours until they grow into adults! I'm so hyped!

Edit: Just saw a red crystal in the AP. For those who are looking, some may end up there.

Edited by kittyrules2003

GOT AN NEW EGG FROM THE AP!

Thank you whoever dropped this egg! biggrin.gif