TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Congrats to who was able to complete their pairs! I still need a red and a blue, while I was able to get two greens on the release day

"Hatchling will die if it doesn’t grow up in: 4 days and 2 hours"

SOON

Well, I failed to get the blue I was hoping for in that hour. I saw several, just wasn't quick enough. If they don't land right under my cursor I have no hope. laugh.gif I think I will switch to trying for Bluminae for the next couple of hours until the blues come back.

Good luck everyone!

Adults soon! Cue the hype! laugh.gif

Adults so soon! Only 2 more hours!

*vibrating with excitement at the crystal dragon adults*

**1 more hour now!**

Edited by arjunvohra

I'm curious, if anyone has noticed... has the view/clickbombing calmed down a bit? I don't want to leave my one faint egg fogged for too long.

Also, I'll try to help keep an eye on the dropping rate. and I can help out with anything else anyone needs, when I get the chance. (My life is sorta unpredictable. Honestly I'm probably gonna sleep soon. rolleyes.gif But I'll give it my best shot before and after that.)

God I have never seen such mad frenzy on DC before. 70 people holding their breath to click the ONE egg that drops in ten minutes.I am surprised the site hasn't broken down by now with the ridiculous amount of refreshing and clicking. tongue.gif

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Another half hour wasted looking for a single crystal. I'm hoping the other colors can be bred, because at the rate I'm going I'm never going to get one of these...

Gah! I can't get the faint eggs! Everyone wants the crystal ones. I figured it'd be safe to wait for the faint ones. Oops! rolleyes.gif

Still have no idea for the Bluminae's name (maybe something with "territory"?), but it would be pretty funny if the crystal dragons were called "Firewatch" (you know, because the hatchlings look as if they are burning through the eggs, and have Desipis-like tails, plus "watch" as in "clock") or something like that.

...I'll see myself out. :v

Edited by Caerhann

This is madness! Can't get a single new egg from Volcano rip

This is why we need TJ to come back. We're back up to 100+ people in the volcano scrambling to get an egg

Only a few minutes until adults!

around 14 to be exact!

Edited by arjunvohra

Only a few minutes until adults!

around 14 to be exact!

I know! I'm so hyped!

Also, I like the 'firewatch' idea. biggrin.gif

I'm late to the party ~ I didn't realize there were new eggs until I was clicking at yarolds. I just missed a crystal last night and haven't seen any since. Are they still dropping? I haven't even seen a faint egg. Wish me luck! rolleyes.gif

Really bummed about not being able to get the last of the colors, but hopefully they won't become insanely rare in the future. I might be able to trade for bred Blue eggs in the future but I'd really like to have a CB one someday!

Either way, I'm super excited to see the adult art and read the breed descriptions! I'll be sticking around for that much!

Gah! I can't get the faint eggs! Everyone wants the crystal ones. I figured it'd be safe to wait for the faint ones. Oops! rolleyes.gif

To be fair, they have been ridiculously hard to spot today,let alone catch. The drop rate pattern for both release is very unstable and unpredictable. During my timezone, there were no faints until afternoon, then dropped a little for 2-3 hours, now back to being elusive.

Okay, this is insanity. Not to mention unfair to those who don't have stable internet. I have no hope in getting this. I only ask for one crystal, I don't care which one. And I can't even SEE them anymore, let alone click them. So I can only rely on someone gifting me one. I gotta get back to work soon anyway...

does TJ not monitor new releases? I see a lot of people like...begging TJ to pay attention to the drop rate, or at the very least, verify that they become so rare so quickly on purpose. It just seems like a basic interaction for staff/admin to provide...so I find it hard to believe tj just has no idea this is going on. But then if he does know, why won't he say anything? I didn't see the release until around 9-10pm on day 1, and everything was already mixed in.

Almost everyone here: Can't wait to see the adults!

Me (and possibly several others): I wish my eggs would hatch already.

Seriously, I want my eggs to hatch so I can go clear out some volcano 'blockers' to hopefully find more Crystal eggs (be it for myself or others).

The problem is there are already some greedy players who got their eggs and still want more..

Okay, this is insanity. Not to mention unfair to those who don't have stable internet. I have no hope in getting this. I only ask for one crystal, I don't care which one. And I can't even SEE them anymore, let alone click them. So I can only rely on someone gifting me one. I gotta get back to work soon anyway...

CellyBean and I have been trying to collect eggs and gift them to people, but it's rather hard since I'm using mobile and there's simply not enough eggs to go around.