TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Well, I went back through the posts and a lot of people thought the release was going to be next week. I, myself, was expecting the release to be next week as well :/

I slept through the first hour even with a prepared scroll. I just chalk these babies up to being user-driven rares for the time being. I've seen plenty rolling through the AP and their scarcity is not unlike blunas or trios or xenos when those first came out.

Boy these eggs fly by fast I was lucky enough to grab a couple greens on the five minute drops though. I am very excited to see these adults those bright colors have lots of potential. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by acm1923

I'm very excited to see JereduLevenin's name in this release! They were the spriter for my beloved Hellfires but I thought they had left the forum, so I wasn't expecting any more of their work to come into the cave. It's too bad the the crystals seem to be at least uncommon so it'll be hard to collect as many as I bet I'll want.

well, I need 1 faint egg, 1 green egg, 2 blue eggs, and 3 more red eggs to fulfil my goal. Guess I'll have to trade for some of them.

It was a red crystal, so it could have been you!

Thank you for sharing the love though!

No doubt, you helped out someone!

That'd be awesome if it turned out 2 be, I'm always happy to give back after so many have been so kind to me over the years. I just wish i had the egg space and internet speed to catch more for others like amazing people like CellyBean and Raptor of Dragons are doing.

Seriously, kudos to you guys. You're the real heroes of this thread. biggrin.gif

I've seen a few scary releases (like the 7th birthday bash where things like coppers dropped well for only a day after people had already filled up on other eggs). This release seems completely within ordinary levels of user-manufactured rarity at this point. I would not start drumming up conspiracy theories about there being something wrong with the release just yet.

Managed to catch a CB gold tonight, but can't catch any more crystals xd.png Ah well, c'est la vie. I've finally picked up some of the Faint Marking eggs that I was lacking on release day, and I've got a breeding pair for each color of crystals- think I'll just lock myself with older eggs once the few ERs I have finish hatching.

Dang - just missed one in the fifteen minute drop! I have two red and two green but no blue... hoping to get some eggs to trade.

Well, I've got a ways to go in terms of collecting these guys. I can't wait to see the adults tomorrow morning though!!

Still no more crystal eggs, but I did catch a Gemshard instead! For once I'm happy with a misclick xd.png I doubt anyone wants to swap it out for a new-release egg, but I'd be happy to trade it away once it's off cooldown.

I've found a few nice catches (non-new-release) in the AP, all nearly hatchable. I gave up on getting more crystals long ago, I'm just hoping they breed alright. But I'm having fun with the AP.

I don't believe there's any glitch with this release. What did you expect with 3 variants in the same biome? 70+ users competing for the same eggs, three days after they were released. All that seems quite normal. I don't even believe they will be that uncommon. If I had one dollar for every post I read by people fearing/complaining rarity of new releases, since I joined DC, I would be thinking of very early retirement. Just relax.

This is so frustrating. Not only are there no crystals in the volcano (been seeing 1 egg every 5 minutes, if that)... now there's not any eggs. People are just taking everything.

Would it not have made more sense to at least have the eggs in two different biomes? Something, anything.

I've even got timers going by the second so I know exactly when each 5 minutes will happen down to the second. It's just not possible.

I only managed to get eggs the first day because there were so many.

I feel very sorry for anyone who missed the first day because it's just not going to happen. Everyone is enamored with these guys, I can't see demand dying down anytime soon. And some people are suggesting they might turn out to be rare? Even uncommon would just... be disappointing.

I wish everyone else luck in hunting. At least I managed to get a blue, which is my favorite of the colors, and a pair of greens. I managed to get one with a nice url (0men) so I'm happy on that front, at least!

Logged in for the first time in a while tonight, and saw there was a new release, learned it was Volcano exclusive, and I've tried for the past 20 minutes to snag one of these new crystal eggs but no luck. I did manage to grab that Copper at 1:00 tho c:

Logged in for the first time in a while tonight, and saw there was a new release, learned it was Volcano exclusive, and I've tried for the past 20 minutes to snag one of these new crystal eggs but no luck. I did manage to grab that Copper at 1:00 tho c:

I'm in the same boat.. (bar the last part) they're going like hotcakes!

I have a pair each of new releases. So, I'll enjoy find new eggs from AP or seeking nice code.

Edited by kjym16

Have the faint eggs disapeared as well?

When I went to bed they were fairly easy to catch, and now I see people offering even more for one of these than for the Volcano ones?! huh.gif

Managed to grab three more over the past few hours, one of each, it wasn't easy but it was challenging, let's hope they stay that way!

And all of this "they aren't dropping anymore" is nonsense, don't believe a word of it!

When I went to bed they were fairly easy to catch, and now I see people offering even more for one of these than for the Volcano ones?! huh.gif

I do not see any at the moment. LOL blink.gif

All I see in the trading threads are crystal veins. o.o I haven't been on or looking, though, so I don't know how often they're dropping. xP

I've seen a few cystal veins in the past few hours but have not been able to catch them. at this point I'm hoping that the breeding is the same as the drops and I just have to breed them at a certain hour to get a certain color. I'm hoping to get two reds and another blue... if I wasn't view bombed the first night I wouldn't have to still be searching >.<

Edited by Cecona

I haven't seen any today. My guess is most people didn't pick them in first lot and are now gunning for them instead in second lot to make up for their minimum scroll goals.

All I see in the trading threads are crystal veins. o.o I haven't been on or looking, though, so I don't know how often they're dropping. xP

It was in EATW's trade market, and now the offers are gone (accepted, or maybe deleted).

I haven't seen any today. My guess is most people didn't pick them in first lot and are now gunning for them instead in second lot to make up for their minimum scroll goals.

That makes sense. I'm just surprised, since the Coast is mostly empty I thought we'd see them more.

...now watch them become true rares while the crystal veins become uber common....... oh the drama }:->

...now watch them become true rares while the crystal veins become uber common....... oh the drama }:->

Haha! xd.pngxd.png