TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Still need a red and a green crystal egg to make a pair. If anyone can help, thanks!

The drops in volcano aren't really showing new eggs somehow and even if I did see one, they're snatched up quickly and change to another egg. Even the 5 min drops don't show them off for a while upon frequent page refreshes. Cave lag more or less

Still need a red and a green crystal egg to make a pair. If anyone can help, thanks!

The drops in volcano aren't really showing new eggs somehow and even if I did see one, they're snatched up quickly and change to another egg. Even the 5 min drops don't show them off for a while upon frequent page refreshes. Cave lag more or less

i'll catch those for you c:

and yeah i know what you mean. the crystals arent really showing up anymore

i'll catch those for you c:

and yeah i know what you mean. the crystals arent really showing up anymore

Thanks so much Celly!

Been hunting for them yesterday night in hopes that the numbers died down during the evening, but..new dragons. What is sleep anyway? Haha! Sending out good luck and good vibes to everyone else hunting!

Ugh, I've only managed to catch a pair of the green crystals. They're not dropping that often now, and when they do, they go sooo quickly.But they all look very nice, good job!

The amount of people in the biome is scaring me. xd.png

Finally managed to nab a blue! I missed this until the eggs hatched so I assumed it was like gemshards and the eggs would hatch to different colors. Boy was I wrong. I'm hoping this doesn't turn out like coppers did for me and have three years pass before I can get a set of CBs.

Finally managed to nab a blue! I missed this until the eggs hatched so I assumed it was like gemshards and the eggs would hatch to different colors. Boy was I wrong. I'm hoping this doesn't turn out like coppers did for me and have three years pass before I can get a set of CBs.

congrats on catching it! you probably got the one i missed. boy i hope these are more common then coppers

i'll catch those for you if you'd like c:

didnt see any crystals at the hourly drop

Realy? That would be awesome!

Soon™. Prepare for the adult hype.

As for the vein eggs, I think I'll hunt 'em when it is a bit "calmer" (not that many players in the biome; maybe at 11-17 people).

Wow still around 80 people sitting in the volcano. Least I got a Blusang and Aeon Wyvern out of this xd.png only one veined eggy though. *whispers thanks for the gift*

Man, people on this forum really are the best. Someone just gifted me the last green I needed and now I'm set with a pair of each. Thank you so much for your kindness. wub.gif

I haven't seen one crystal these past hours, and I've been on every five minute drop, every hour drop, and I cannot grab a single one. I hope that these pretties don't end up as rare as coppers.

2 Red, 1 Green, 0 Blue = my current count on the Crystal eggs (and a misclicked Nexus - but that's okay because I needed another one of these smile.gif)

Starting to think if I want the other sprites and pairs of these dragons, I'll be better off breeding them (here's hoping its nothing complicated and more or less either luck-based, or parent color based)

I was able to get one red egg from the AP some hours ago but now so many people sitting in the AP either. lol

2 Red, 1 Green, 0 Blue = my current count on the Crystal eggs

Same here. xd.png

Edited by SilverQuetzal

I haven't seen one crystal these past hours, and I've been on every five minute drop, every hour drop, and I cannot grab a single one. I hope that these pretties don't end up as rare as coppers.

i have a red egg for you! i just need a dummy egg from you to offer the red crystal c:

What's dropping right now? And when is the next green drop?

Blue. Next green drop is an hour and 5 minutes away.

Edited by SkyWolf25

Blue. Next green drop is an hour and 5 minutes away.

Oh okay, thank you. I'm having a slow day at work, so I figured I'd drop and take a look.

Aww! I was gifted a green crystal egg! Now that's a pair with my two blue eggs and the Fades. One red crystal egg needed and I'd have all my pairs. I'll still help out in the hunting as well though smile.gif

I'm still on the lookout for one more blue crystal (hatchling) from the 19th. To swap with any other colored crystal egg or hatchling of your choice...they're just not from the 19th.

Edit: Got it, thank you so much <3

Edited by Pryanka