TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Logged in for the first time in a while tonight, and saw there was a new release, learned it was Volcano exclusive, and I've tried for the past 20 minutes to snag one of these new crystal eggs but no luck. I did manage to grab that Copper at 1:00 tho c:

It's not Volcano exclusive, there's another new breed in the Coast and Jungle!

Throwing my two cents in here:

If this release (or any release for past few years) is meant to be common to uncommon, then why make it so dang impossible for people to grab? What is the fun and enjoyment of sitting refreshing like mad every five minutes for hours at a time? That's not fun to me, and I know it sure isn't fun to a lot of people. I don't see any real reason not to have drops last longer or make them similar to how Halloween eggs drop. There for one day and then back to regular schedules the next. That arrangement hurts no one.

Yes, this is a free game. I love free games! And I appreciate that this game is here, but something has to change a little bit here. I would gladly give/pay money to play this game if it was different as I mentioned above.

Thirdly, thanks to the lovely artists of these eggs. Neither of which are really my style, but I appreciate the effort and hard work the spriters did on these guys.

This is something to keep an eye on, though! There was one release a year ago where the eggs basically disappeared and stopped dropping like usual due to an error. As long as they're still appearing, I think it's okay.

Okay with regards to this, I am still looking at coast/forest and haven't seen ~any~ blue eggs at all. Can someone confirm if you have caught any bluminae/faint eggs recently and in which hour did you do it?

Okay with regards to this, I am still looking at coast/forest and haven't seen ~any~ blue eggs at all. Can someone confirm if you have caught any bluminae/faint eggs recently and in which hour did you do it?

My youngest Bluminae is from yesterday at 5:25 pm cave time.

Edited by Jazeki

No. Did not see or caught one at all since yesterday.

My youngest Bluminae is from yesterday at 5:25 cave time.

Yup I have been camping in the cave today for past 6 hours today and it is very possible I simply missed the egg as they go too fast. The crystal is dropping ~very less~ but still dropping. I haven't seen a single bluminae though.

I haven't seen a crystal one all night, and now I have to go to work. It's unfair to expect people to be able to get these things, especially if they have crappy internet.

I have very little to offer due to the nature of living in a place where crappy internet is the only internet I have, but if anyone wants to trade something I have for one, please let me know. Otherwise I have no chance in getting any crystals. I luckily got ONE of the faint ones...

I just caught one in the Coast pretty easy.

I got a Bluminae about an hour ago, at my second try. Two popped up at once. '0'

Adults soon! Yes!

These new dragons look like they will be beautiful adults, so it's really a pity it's so difficult to get them.

I have been stalking the cave for almost an hour this morning and I wasn't even able to see one (while a saw - and missed - a copper and a silver instead). It's not funny to just keep refreshing and refreshing, really hope they will be dropping better again next days. For now, I stop since staying here is useless sad.gif

As for the reason why these eggs are so hard to get, let me just quote Process:

user posted image

People like shiny things, so people pick up shiny things.

It's just like with Xenowyrms and Coopers when they first released. People like pretty-pretty, shiny-shiny.

*sighs* I need two greens and a red sad.gif

I managed to get a Gaia Xeno while searching around for more new eggs. Look at my luck ahaha xd.png

I saw the vein egg a few minutes from now, so they seem to be dropping normally, just hard to find.

I don't think it's helping that they're being blocked by commons

I just saw a Blumina in the Jungle - could have caught it, too, if I wasn't hilariously hatchie-locked...

I haven't seen any crystals but I did miss a CB gold laugh.gif just my luck laugh.gif

Edit: someone dropped a blue crystal in AP and I got it! Bless your soul,random person! wub.gif

Edited by TigersLover

Any one else thinks that this is a lost cause?

I still can't come up with what the name of the Faints might be. :/ Between Terrae and Thunder... It could of course be a semi-made up name, but the only actual word I can think of is Terrestrial. I'm not sure how well that fits, considering they give me more like a sky-blue impression, and they're found high humidity places like the coast and the jungle.