TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

When mine grow up I'm going to be gifting their eggs to the ap thread on a weekly basis so anyone who misses them in the event has a chance to get one. I'll either PB them or breed them with a nice CB holiday.

The problem is there are already some greedy players who got their eggs and still want more..

Yeah, I just want my two pairs of adults and be done with it. So far I just need two green crystals and a red.

However, I am incredibly happy that I made other people happy by gifting them these eggs

It also didn't help that people got view bombed.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Okay, this is insanity. Not to mention unfair to those who don't have stable internet. I have no hope in getting this. I only ask for one crystal, I don't care which one. And I can't even SEE them anymore, let alone click them. So I can only rely on someone gifting me one. I gotta get back to work soon anyway...

I will send it your way once I login from laptop. smile.gif

Man, I had an easier time getting my second load of xenos during their release, and the entire week following, than I am the last 24 hours getting another crystal egg. This is ridiculous.

Edit: and I also think they're Fire Opals.

Edited by Gryphonic

When mine grow up I'm going to be gifting their eggs to the ap thread on a weekly basis so anyone who misses them in the event has a chance to get one. I'll either PB them or breed them with a nice CB holiday.

I think the green ones will go with Soulstones.

I will do the same smile.gif

Edited by Pluviophillia

Tetra!!!! It's so pretty wub.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

First Tetra grew up \o/

Man, I had an easier time getting my second load of xenos during their release, and the entire week following, than I am the last 24 hours getting another crystal egg. This is ridiculous.

Edit: and I also think they're Fire Opals.

I was thinking the same thing. I managed to get one of each when they were released. Yet for some reason this release had to be the one I can't even see in the cave...

We've got our first adult! The Tetra!

I like it, nice colours, simple and clean design. I like it very much in fact. happy.gif

The adults are coming! And so far they are EPIC!! wub.gif

Tetra dragons are CUTE!

Nice job on their scales corteo!

Edited by arjunvohra

The Tetras remind me of Rainwings ftom the Wings of Fire books. Both in design and description. Me likes.

What would you say? Is Tetra a small, medium or big sized breed of dragon? In my oppinion they look kinda like a bigger version of a drake biggrin.gif

I really love them and I think they look nice with Water Walkers

ADULT ADULT ADULT

The Tetra dragon still looks like luminas idk why

But they're soo pretty

Wonders what will the crystals look like

Thank you so much for the red crystal hatchie SickThing! Now to hope this guy can get me the other colors.

OMG FIRE GEMS ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! wub.gif

What would you say? Is Tetra a small, medium or big sized breed of dragon? In my oppinion they look kinda like a bigger version of a drake biggrin.gif

I really love them and I think they look nice with Water Walkers

They are small - medium. smile.gif . Will post more information on them in a bit.