TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

alck missed the red this drop too by refreshing over it

There was one this drop? I didn't even see it.. xd.png

still i think i could have gotten it if my fingers werent just clicking so fast on the volcano link refreshing the page quickly

but yeah the commons are annoying but at least its not 100+ people like yesterday

still i think i could have gotten it if my fingers werent just clicking so fast on the volcano link refreshing the page quickly

but yeah the commons are annoying but at least its not 100+ people like yesterday

I did contact TJ about the issue. Hopefully he'll respond and have an explanation as to why these eggs are so scarce right now. Because I find it odd that I've been searching more than an hour (almost two) and only have seen two crystal eggs go by solely because I think it's going to jump to 100+ people again today looking for these eggs

Still need one more green and 2 blues but all I can do is hoping for kindness or breeding the hell out of my dragons because I can not catch CB gold/silver with my internet connection.... worst release ever for me personal. I do not have fun at all. =(

Edited by SilverQuetzal

i didn't even see the red that other people did. i haven't seen any crystals in the last 12 hours or so, though i saw quite a few yesterday, and even managed to catch a couple of them. i have very slow broadband (lately it's been .4mbps), so was amazed to get them. i did get one from the ap, and traded for another. it seems like they are really getting scarcer now, though maybe i'm just not seeing them before they're grabbed. i saw a silver today, and another yesterday, and i hardly ever see them. i never see golds, maybe one a year if i'm lucky, and i'm yet to catch one, after several years of playing.

Edited by greycat

Still need one more green and 2 blues but all I can do is hoping for kindness or breeding the hell out of my dragons because I can not catch CB gold/silver with my internet connection.... worst release ever for me personal. I do not have fun at all. =(

i'll catch those for you if you'd like c:

didnt see any crystals at the hourly drop

ohmy.gif sorry about that I just posted the link at the top of the page in the url bar. I was excited that they were showing up in the AP. Won't do it again I swear.

Now I just need two reds and I'm happy. Though I might be egg locked right now need to check.

ohmy.gif sorry about that I just posted the link at the top of the page in the url bar. I was excited that they were showing up in the AP. Won't do it again I swear.

Now I just need two reds and I'm happy. Though I might be egg locked right now need to check.

i caught a red just for you earlier this morning!

i didn't even see the red that other people did. i haven't seen any crystals in the last 12 hours or so, though i saw quite a few yesterday, and even managed to catch a couple of them. i have very slow broadband (lately it's been .4mbps), so was amazed to get them. i did get one from the ap, and traded for another. it seems like they are really getting scarcer now, though maybe i'm just not seeing them before they're grabbed. i saw a silver today, and another yesterday, and i hardly ever see them. i never see golds, maybe one a year if i'm lucky, and i'm yet to catch one, after several years of playing.

Yes, they are scarce. They were high in value and that shot up when a lot of people got view bombed during the night, causing people to rush back into the volcano and try to nab these eggs.

It did not help that after ten hours that common eggs mixed back in. Now these high in demand eggs are being blocked by commons

And TJ is MIA about the whole situation

Edit: Fffffff- I MISSED A GREEN! I'm bowing out on catching these guys for a while. I have work today and there's now 70+ people scrambling for these eggs

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

i caught a red just for you earlier this morning!

Sorry but I am egg locked though two of my crystals only have three days left to hatch. The next closest eggs I've got to hatch are in 11 hours.

Sorry but I am egg locked though two of my crystals only have three days left to hatch. The next closest eggs I've got to hatch are in 11 hours.

oh i dont mind holding onto it for you besides its on coolown. send me a pm with a dummy egg inside once you're no longer egglocked and i'll offer the red crystal on it once its off cooldown c:

whoops missed a green

Edited by CellyBean

oh lookie that green egg hatched. xd.png

Anything you might want in particular for the red crystal egg? A shimmer, tinsel maybe, or a xeno? I suppose you'll just abandon the dummy egg after the trade though to keep room for crystals. o.o

I've noticed that Pyralspite eggs (Almandine & Spessartine) have become increasingly more obtainable. They may be moving from Rare to Uncommon and allowing for new Rare eggs.

oh lookie that green egg hatched. xd.png

Anything you might want in particular for the red crystal egg? A shimmer, tinsel maybe, or a xeno? I suppose you'll just abandon the dummy egg after the trade though to keep room for crystals. o.o

i dont need anything in return c: just any old dummy egg will do <3

no greens this drop

Edited by CellyBean

i dont need anything in return c: just any old dummy egg will do <3

Mkay well the dummy egg is still a shimmer cause I felt like it. xd.png

If you do abandon dummy eggs normally to free up space for crystals then someone in the Abandoned egg area will get a surprise. <3

This egg I just realized had an awesome code D0Dof and I hope someone loves it eventually.

Edited by TerraAnne

no greens this drop either sadly

refreshed over the green this drop

Edited by CellyBean

Wow yeah these eggs don't seem to want to hatch. My one blue has got tons of clicks and views and it still won't get to that last cracking stage. I'll just be sitting in eggs around the world giving views because if all my eggs are having trouble with low views then other people are too. Though yeah I just said the crystal was doing well on views for a normal egg. xd.png

They were just dropping. Sadly I am locked with stuff for a trade sad.gif

I'm going to be out for a few hours Celly. I'm at work and the fun of trying to catch these eggs has been sucked out

I'm going to be out for a few hours Celly. I'm at work and the fun of trying to catch these eggs has been sucked out

thats okay. and yeah i understand the frustration of trying to catch them :c

dont force yourself to do this if you dont want to

Aiee, I keep missing the five minute drops. Got a pair of faint markings, though, so pleased with my progress so far!

Still no green pair ;-;

TJ's babies are gonna grow up while I'm asleep. I look forward to waking up to some shiny new adults <3

Just 3 more hours before Tj's babies grow up! wub.gif