TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Thank you so much for the red crystal hatchie SickThing! Now to hope this guy can get me the other colors.

You're welcome! smile.gif

And wow, how epic is this blue Fire Gem? I love the deep blue colour and it's fiery breath.

Love the Fire Gems! Although they do kind of look pixelated to me...but still, beautiful Sprite! Can't wait to see the other colors!

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Holy Cow that Blue Fire Gem is STUNNING!!! I am in Love!!! 😍 This is going to make them so much harder to catch. 😱

The problem is there are already some greedy players who got their eggs and still want more..

Many people do lineages that need more than one CB. They aren't greedy. They're just trying to get when they need, too. Or people who never have a chance to get rares any other way are using it as an opportunity to finally get what they need as far as rares, due to the demand. EVERY release, after they stop dropping exclusively, the new eggs become hard to find. Every release, people blame "greedy" people. Eventually they even out and the drops become easier to get (unless they actually are rares, of course). Keep in mind that with a multi-colour release like this, the most anyone can get is one of each pair and one extra (IF they ignored the other new release eggs). That's hardly enough to make lineages off of.

P.S. No, I don't have more than a single pair of each colour.

I really like their facial expression! I like blues but still, my favorite in palette are greens. Still waiting for them wub.gif

Fire Gems, holy censorkip.gif

Blue female's got a powerful pose and her colours are suitably gem-like.

If I have any concrit it'd be that at first glance she has quite a lot going on, and it becomes a bit muddled together, unless you take a proper hard look. The fire she's spitting looks rather... compact, for being fire.

Wow, I have a new favorite species!!! The Fire Gems are jaw dropping so far!!!

Green Fire Gems have a very nice position. Good job on this one, spriters smile.gif

I have a new favorite dragon

GREEN FIRE GEMS!!!!

They just overtook the witchlights in my favourite dragon breed!

***EDIT***

It's the RED ONES NOW

Edited by arjunvohra

Blue is still my fav, but that green one......so many breeding options have opened up. These just earned a solid spot in my top ten favs of all time! wub.gif

ETA: Now lets see that red one.

Edited by Syiren

The Tetras are BEAUTIFUL! The colors, their graceful pose, the cute little paws.... serious love for these dragons wub.gif Thank you for them smile.gif

Fire Gems, not opals! Still a great name. I love the description. I can just imagine groups of these dragons showing off and trading their gem hordes. Can't wait to see the rest of the adults.

I love how the colours of their unique egg cracking sequence is pictured in the adults again.

Really lovely!

O_O I think these dragons are my new favorite. I LOVE the blue one!

btw huge thank you to Amaterasu for giving me a blue egg! At least now I have one red and one blue now. The green ones seem oddly harder to get, but it's okay as long as I can breed for that one when these two mature.

Wow, what a cool (if hard to get) release. smile.gif I really like adults and their descriptions!

OMG the red! This is too much awesome. Blue and red are now tied for my fav, and we've only seen the females so far. Come on boys, don't let the females take all the spotlight.

Tetras, by name and coloring, made me reflexively look at the inhabitants of the fishtank beside me. tongue.gif And I like their sleekness, and that shade of blue I don't think we have in any dragon besides maybe Nilias.

Fire Gems (close!) with their distinct scales, coiled necks, open mouths, and bold colors, make me think of the dragons on old Chinese tapestries. And the coiling fire design from the female's mouth, as well.

And my brain popped out "Zippertails!" as a nickname. xd.png

Are the eggs still dropping? I can't tell if the drop is over...or if the eggs are just going THAT fast that they are all gone by the time my page loads. If it's still happening....how long will they continue to drop for? I've been trying for 4 days to nab just one in the volcano, but my internet connection is super slow, so I don't stand a chance sad.gif They're SOO beautiful!!!! I hope I'm able to catch one!

Hunting for a Red crystal and still not one description of the eggs is seen which is weird...Or it was there, but changed to another egg within 3 seconds :/

And now another +100 People running to the volcano biome! xd.png

Somebody needs to send a white flag to TJ right about now. This release is sucking the soul out of everybody. xd.png

I haven't seen any of these eggs drop and i've been refreshing for an hour. This is frustrating.