TJ09

2017-03-19 - March Dragon Release

Managed to pick up a few more bluminae from the AP.

No luck with the others.

I'm still hoping TJ will come on and do some magical junk to fix the problem

Edit: Saw a couple of crystal eggs but was too slow on mobile to get them ;-;

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Finally, a pair of reds! Now to find a pair of greens.

GOT AN NEW EGG FROM THE AP!

Thank you whoever dropped this egg! biggrin.gif

I dropped an extra red one when i caught 3, so you never know. I caught it during the first red drop if memory serves me right. I doubt it was my egg you caught, but I'm sure it'll go to someone who needs it. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

7 hours later, STILL 110+ people. MAN

I do think new releases should have a longer flood. If you not in the right time zone, you are screwed. And three colors all in same biome? Really needed a longer flood

I do think new releases should have a longer flood. If you not in the right time zone, you are screwed. And three colors all in same biome? Really needed a longer flood

I think someone mentioned that there was a glitch in the system, not sure, let me go find it

I dropped an extra red one when i caught 3, so you never know. I caught it during the first red drop if memory serves me right. I doubt it was my egg you caught, but I'm sure it'll go to someone who needs it. happy.gif

It was a red crystal, so it could have been you!

Thank you for sharing the love though!

No doubt, you helped out someone!

Managed to get two new reds right now! I have been hunting all evening, and naturally I get two in the same hour. I will trade the second red after the cooldown ends.

Are there any other Babylon 5 fans out there in DC Forum world who find it amusing that the green eggs turn purple as they hatch? xd.png

(The other two combos happen to be the two party colours in our upcoming election. Not quite so amusing. tongue.gif blue/yellow, red/blue)

It's interesting looking at the 'old' dragon hatchies in the hatcheries. Since there are so many of the new ones, the old ones really stand out.

LOL Let's hope the dragons are prettier than Drazi at any rate! (Even the one that was played by my friend in "The Ragged Edge" -- he's the one in the shuttle who throws up in to the sick bag!)

Going On:

With these new eggs:

• 1. No one was suspecting the release to be a week early, causing people to be completely unprepared for a drop that happened the 19th

2. After about ten hours or so the old eggs started to mix in with the new ones, causing people to crowd the volcano biome to the point where the coloured crystals are high in demand

3. The Faint Eggs, though, not as popular, have vanished as well in their respective biomes.

4. People are being view bombed because people who can't nab the eggs are getting upset and frustrated

5. CellyBean and I are trying our best to gift to people the best we can

6. TJ has yet to say anything about what exactly is going on and I did look back to see people demanding answers from him (I'm not going to beg for an answer, but wait patiently)

Okay, if I missed anything, I'm terribly sorry, but this seems to be the situation in a nutshell.

Oh, wow, I nabbed my eggs relatively early, so I didn't know all this stuff was going on. sad.gif

Yeah, I'm not seeing any more new eggs drop due to the common eggs being in the way :/

Yeah, I'm not seeing any more new eggs drop due to the common eggs being in the way :/

They do drop, but they disappear in a blink(at least the crystals do), and I usually only see one a drop. ONCE I managed to see two at a time.

Edited by Nectaris

Thank you for the help @CellyBean. ~Personal PM contact removed~ Please take it to PM, IRC, skype, etc. - anywhere you guys can talk in private. You can notify a user that their PM box is full in the Missed Connections thread in Site Discussion.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

They do drop, but they disappear in a blink(at least the crystals do), and I usually only see one a drop. ONCE I managed to see two at a time.

You're getting better results than I am at least. They disappear for me so fast I can't even tell they were there to begin with! sad.gif

I just went ahead and gave up and decided to hunt something else. It takes so long for the page to refresh once the 5 minute mark hits it's pretty much unusable.

Edited by Newmani

1. No one was suspecting the release to be a week early, causing people to be completely unprepared for a drop that happened the 19th

I don't really think this is a reason to consider it a glitch? I made sure I was prepared each weekend with space for a possible release--just in case. TJ doesn't announce releases anymore and there was a release on the 19th last year.

I don't really think this is a reason to consider it a glitch? I made sure I was prepared each weekend with space for a possible release--just in case. TJ doesn't announce releases anymore and there was a release on the 19th last year.

Well, I went back through the posts and a lot of people thought the release was going to be next week. I, myself, was expecting the release to be next week as well :/

I've missed a few faint markings ones and caught ONE a few hours ago, but I haven't seen any crystal ones at all today.

I don't really think this is a reason to consider it a glitch? I made sure I was prepared each weekend  with space for a possible release--just in case. TJ doesn't announce releases anymore and there was a release on the 19th last year.

I wasn't expecting it next weekend either -- I checked last week, and then this week in anticipation of it esp since the only new eggs we got in February were the Valentines. Also Monday was Vernal Equinox so a Spring-related release made sense.

Edited by RagaDal

Well, I went back through the posts and a lot of people thought the release was going to be next week. I, myself, was expecting the release to be next week as well :/

Unfortunately majority thinking something does not = making it happen. tongue.gif I actually did think it would be this weekend. I was ready.

Thing is, TJ has stopped long ago announcing when drops are...if he decided to have a release last weekend-his choice...same thing with if he chose to have the drop/flood last 10 hours...his choice...I think we heed to remember this is TJ's game-he is being pretty awesome to keep it a free game, and to keep giving us free stuff in the forum of new eggs every month, and going though the huge effort to give us even more awesome holiday releases and events 3 times a year, and a event for DC b-day...

I have also been prepared each weekend for a release-just in case...

Obviously TJ hasn't rushed in here after the normal eggs started dropping after 10 hours, so guessing its not a "glitch"...

I dont realy care when releases are exact. I am checking once a week and if there was a release I was able to get the eggs even when it was 3 days bevore but this time it seems impossible without help...

still can't get one in Volcano... QVQ

it's so hard~hope it will be more easy after everybody got it...